It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fill in the Blank 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, today is, of course, the 20th anniversary of 9/11. I believe it to be a day of remembrance and reflection. A question arose in me today perhaps more starkly than in 9/11s past. This could possibly be due to the fact that I currently live at the VA hospital and am thusly surrounded by and friends with veterans. Even here, though, this question lingers oddly.

What do you say to someone on September 11th?

Did you now that etymologically the word 'holiday' is a more modern, colloquial expression of the phrase 'holy day'. We celebrate holidays specifically because of their relationship to the Divine, and the holy inclination of that day. Christianity has theirs (Christmas, Easter, Ash Wednesday to name a few). The Jewish religion also (Shabbat, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippurj). Islam and Buddhists and no doubt Hare Krisha. On these days we greet one another with a pleasant blessing (I will speak directly from the Christian established religious holidays since they're the ones I am familiar with). So, Christmas is 'Merry Christmas'. Easter is "Happy Easter" etc etc. So how do we recognize the importance of today in greeting? Do we say 'Merry 9/11'? Ummm....no. How about 'Happy September 11th'? Again, I think not. I would have thought that after 20 years we would have discerned, as a people, an appropriate and culturally accepted greeting made for this important day. So here is what I've decided to say to people today as I pass them by, veterans or not, but simply this...

"Remember the 11th"

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

... What do you say to someone on September 11th? ...

What do I say? I say:

9/11 was an inside job. The three buildings were intentionally demolished and did not fall into their own footprint by happenstance as this is physically impossible. Wake up and stop swallowing the lies of the official narrative.

That's what I'd say to someone on September 11 or any other day if the topic comes up.
:
edit on 2021 9 11 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

What do I say? I say:

9/11 was an inside job. The three buildings were intentionally demolished and did not fall into their own footprint by happenstance as this is physically impossible. Wake up and stop rejecting the lies of the official narrative.

That's what I'd say to someone on September 11 or any other day if the topic comes up.
:

It's not a topic buddy, it's a greeting as you walk past one another....

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I know. That'd be my greeting.

The entire fecal feature has been turned into some patriotic rah-rah BS thing when it reality is was an act of treason by our own gov't, like with the assistance of nefarious international actors. The way that people have swallowed this whole virus scam, that mentality is built on the way that people have looked the other way and embraced the cognitive dissonance related to 9/11.

I just can't collaborate, not even to give a nice, polite greeting.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I know. That'd be my greeting.

The entire fecal feature has been turned into some patriotic rah-rah BS thing when it reality is was an act of treason by our own gov't, like with the assistance of nefarious international actors. The way that people have swallowed this whole virus scam, that mentality is built on the way that people have looked the other way and embraced the cognitive dissonance related to 9/11.

I just can't collaborate, not even to give a nice, polite greeting.

Well, I never said that my greeting was nice and polite. Actually, in giving it out this morning I've found that my voice in doing so is far from lilting, but rather forceful, more like "Remember the Alamo". The thing is, I believe as you believe, as incoserve believes (though I thought his post on the subject was way off topic and unhelpful), but when I say "Remember the 11th", I'm not simply speaking to those who simply believe in the official narrative, I'm speaking to all. To those such as you and I who know the lie, to those whom maybe suspect it, and to those lost inside the lie. It's not for me, on this day, to preach what has been unheard and dismissed, but rather to say "Remember!" Don't forget what happened. It's not an historical event, it's today, it's now, it's the world around you. "Remember!"

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

It is Patriots Day

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just spent the some time with a load of friends and nobody even mentioned it.

Cant say it's something that crosses my mind at all.

But if asked, I would say it's something that at the very least was known was coming and was allowed to happen. I dont have any emotions about it anymore. Happend a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

It is Patriots Day

That's good. I like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

But if asked, I would say it's something that at the very least was known was coming and was allowed to happen. I dont have any emotions about it anymore. Happend a long time ago.

That's because you're one of the people shoving the virus scam down peoples throats.
You seem to side with any mainstream narrative.
Don't really understand why you're here?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I mean that is what it is haha it's on my calender.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would say

``` Hi, did you hear our president chose today to read to a small class of kid on the day civilized society came under attack. But wait thats not all he shielded the country where all the attackers came from and the big oil companies that financed it Instead he chose to murder over 4 million innocents in 2 other countries..'```

edit on 11-9-2021 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What changed?

What has changed?

We have to take off our shoes now when we travel.

We have the Patriot Act.

We have the DHS.

We have the TSA.

Afghanistan is worse off.

Terrorists are calling the shots and we have fewer freedoms.

Today I'm just remembering everyone I know who died or were injured or served.

Because chances are, they're just as bitter and pissed off as I am.

My 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
From another thread for what it’s worth…

hope they never forget.
I hope the senior military that coordinated able danger and made sure norad and FAA were too confused to direct inteceptors to shoot down the attacking planes never forget the part they played.
I hope the so called patriotic private contractors like ratheon and Lockheed merc teams that planted the thermate explosives sleep at night.
I hope the politicians that delivered the one page talking points to camera spponfeeding the govt storyboard to the public can look themselves in the mirror.
I hope every FEMA, NiST EPA and federal employee that could write off the death of every first responder as a casualty of war can look their kids in the eye.
But above all, like all wars, lies, and dirty deeds, I hope that there are a few with a conscience that come forward, whether today or their death bed, to explain exactly what did happen, and all out those responsible, whether justice is ever served to them or not , but at least the truth maybe told …..

Although the fact that George jr can still run out the official narrative today even after his epiphany of enlightened paintings suggests that black souls never lighten.I hope they all burn in hell, bush sr , Rumsfeld rotting corpses are burning in hell.. Cheney would’ve there but for the poor innocent heart he stole for his last run but he’s done soon enough
Every country in the world is worse off because of them and they’re PNAC.

FYI, when u have questions about something and the authorities tell u not to ask questions… that’s time to not trust the authority.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What do I say? I say:

9/11 was an inside job. The three buildings were intentionally demolished and did not fall into their own footprint by happenstance as this is physically impossible. Wake up and stop swallowing the lies of the official narrative.

:

If one has nothing to say , they should say nothing .

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A US citizen doesn't have to say anything .
Everyone already knows .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

That's because you're one of the people shoving the virus scam down peoples throats.
You seem to side with any mainstream narrative.
Don't really understand why you're here?

I think you need to check your head. Give it a wobble, something might make a spark.

top topics

join