It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna working on combination COVID-19 vaccine booster and flu shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Moderna announced the other day it's developing a combined covid/flu annual booster shot that made Moderna investors quite happy. The question in everyone's, well moderna investors' minds, after the pandemic's over, how can they keep making money off vaccines?

This should tell everyone something right here. They don't care about people's health, they just care about keeping their investors happy by pumping out more annual shots we'll all be mandated to take.

www.reuters.com...

Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) said on Thursday it is developing a single vaccine that combines a booster dose against COVID-19 with its experimental flu shot.

The company hopes to eventually add vaccines it is working on for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and other respiratory diseases as an annual shot.

[...]

The question becomes that after the pandemic is over, how much do total vaccine sales become and how much can Moderna expand that market," Singh said

Moderna also provided updates on its ongoing mid-stage trial testing its authorized COVID-19 vaccine in children aged 6 months to 11 years old. It is testing a 50-microgram dose of the shot in the pediatric trial involving 4,000 children.

Moderna's vaccine, which received an emergency use authorization for two 100-microgram doses for people aged 18 and older in the United States in December, is currently under an FDA review for use in adolescents.

edit on Sat Sep 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: done....and trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

a booster shot that made Moderna investors quite happy.

They forgot to add "and that is all that matters."

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have had only one flu shot and that was 50 years ago.

Won't be getting another
edit on 11-9-2021 by sraven because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I knew it !!! 😃

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I see this as an advertising campaign to get everyone to take the jab.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Just look at the work they’re doing.

investors.modernatx.com...

I am proud of the progress that the Moderna team has made in advancing our best-in-class mRNA pipeline while addressing the global COVID-19 pandemic. We believe our mRNA platform can solve the world’s greatest health challenges, from diseases impacting millions, to ultra-rare diseases impacting dozens, to medicines personalized down to the individual level,” said Stéphane Bancel, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna. “Today we are announcing the first step in our novel respiratory vaccine program with the development of a single dose vaccine that combines a booster against COVID-19 and a booster against flu. We are making progress on enrolling patients in our rare disease programs, and we are fully enrolled in our personalized cancer vaccine trial. We believe this is just the beginning of a new age of information-based medicines.

Some of them like the flu combo or the RSV vaccine are also going to be fast tracked to certain groups.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That's it no more vaccinations of any kind for me and my family. They can give my Jab to someone else.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yep, even if you do not want their synthetic crap in covid, now you will get it anyway if you go for your next flu shot.

Like I always said, is not covid is what the darn shots have, what they want inside every human being

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

They forgot to add plus all the dead, maimed and handicap we will create with this crap, specially new and stronger versions of diseases, when the human body will not longer be able to fight naturally.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

that highly advertised flu shot in 70'?
That was a good one. You've got the best one. The image of paralyzed lady poped out in my mind immediately.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I would hope not, but they have messed up vaccines before.

Unless they specifically start targeting factors like compliment or other signaling, it’s just not going to make the immune system weaker. That’s not how it works. But they could mess up signaling so they better check their targets.

You could make stronger pathogens though, especially with intent and in a controlled environment. Much much harder to do in the wild.

I was surprised how many were so close to release, now that was surprising.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Pharma blanket protection exempt them from anything their crap causes to human, they can keep pushing all kind of stuff and just need the right puppet in the white house to mandate it.

We are living in dangerous times, my friend and the damage is none reversible.

The new nazis of our era are the big Pharma mobsters.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't see why they wouldn't...the test is positive for both.
Jesus

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I am completely turned off by vaccinations at this point. There is just too much distrust now. My son is due his second HPV shot, this month, and I am skipping it.

That's what fascism does to people.

new topics

top topics

join