It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrology, Tarot and a New Age of Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wasn’t sure where to put this thread—several forums it COULD be in. But here goes…

Calling all Astrologers! Need your views on the following:

In 2018 or 2019, I read an article by one of the more successful Astrologers online. The article was her take on the coming Age of Aquarius. It doesn’t matter whether I believe in Astrology or not; it was an interesting read. Essentially, she mentioned that the old order would pass away. The article was so cleverly written, that one could take two opposing views of it. Her version was that we are entering an era where everyone would join hands and sing Kumbaya, living in self-sufficient Leftist Hippy communes and become vegetarian. Ok, so I exaggerated a little….but not much. I interpreted her article in a vastly different way.
Based on what she wrote, it seemed to me that if what she saw was accurate, the world was heading for a more just, self-sufficient world that was decidedly more Conservative than present. I recall one line where she said there would “be no more excuses; accepting responsibility for ones own life will be the new norm. Anything less will be viewed with curiosity or scorn” [Or words to that effect]. Further, the imposition on Society by elites who only care about wealth and power would become a thing of the past. Communities would be far more focused on the local or regional power structure than the current federal/national arrangement. Rather than being told what to think, what to eat, where you can go (or not go), how much water your toilet uses or being lumped into this group or that [Identity Politics], communities would form by voluntary action, pursuing shared goals, with much more emphasis on the individual.

What do YOU see?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

If you look at the current structure of things, going more local/regional is really the only option. As much as individuals rant about the current system, none of us are Bill Gates or George Soros. That's just not a level of the playing field we can compete on.

However we CAN change things in our own backyards.
Dunno that personal responsibility is a marker of either political party since it boils down more to a individuals personal maturity or lack thereof. Plus a big heap of just common sense.

I personally don't dismiss tarot/astrology but it's limitations are that those avenues of information can only identify "Potential" and not outcomes. As individuals you still have to do the work to get to the desired outcome. But that's usually where the wheels come off the bus, since applying oneself longterm to a goal gets ignored.

Been hearing about "the age of Aquarius" since the 60's & can say I'm completely over it. It didn't pan out, it went bust spectacularly so what's next?? Maybe what's next is where we should be focused!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I see Jesus Christ in your future.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Age of Aquarius ?
Didn't that happen in the 70s ?
I don't remember .
Cause I was there .

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Society will be split, small communities who live outside the system and refuse synergy with machines and AI, the other group of transhumanist hive mentality drones who live within the system and mistakenly believe they have some kind of advantage.

Google already does the thinking for most people. Imagine a world of Googlers with high bandwidth interfaces directly connected 24/7 to the "cloud". Not an original thought among them.

I'll take my chances in the forest without any electronics or government control. Natural humans designed by the hand of god will eventually be extinct, future generations will be designed in the lab.
edit on 11/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Right ? I mean I was there, but sometimes I wasn't quite sure where there was.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Aquarian age started sometime in the 60s but the final shift happened on 21st December 2020.. strange how the hippie movement fizzled out so quick,. As if they didn't want it taking place,. Now everything is negative with gangsta music.. what ever happened to the sound of OM,.

Moody blues,. The word,. OM

youtu.be...
edit on 11-9-2021 by wlee48868 because: Edit

Everything has been turned into conflict and negativity,. To stop a spiritual awakening. Apollo and Artemis will punish humanity...
edit on 11-9-2021 by wlee48868 because: Note

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You made me LOL
so was I.....

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi Grenade.

That’s pretty heavy.
I often wonder what my life may have been (I’m not complaining about this one in the least, I’ve had a blessed life!!!) had I excepted one of the offers I got to work fishing boats back in the 70’s, early 80’s in Alaska before I met my bride of 40 years, anniversary next.
I stated in another OP that knowing what I now do, if I had gone would I have come back here to live.
If I’m honest with myself I must say, no way, absolutely I would not have returned. I was built, mind and body for a place like Alaska.
In my youth I taught myself how to fish, trap and hunt to a small degree in the forests along the ocean where I grew up. (I used to be able to buy jaw traps at Woolworth’s back in the day, anyone remember that?)
I have much studied and have mad respect for the Inuit people and those others who emigrated to live off the land in a subsistence lifestyle. I have the whole series, “The Last Alaskans“ recorded and stored offline. It details the life of Himo Korth (spelling?) and his wife and family.
In my opinion this man lives the life many would envision when thinking about what living in “The Age of Aquarius” actually means. I highly recommend finding and watching the series, it saddened me when it got dropped after 4 seasons. I’ll bet I’ve watched it stem to stern a dozen times.
I’m 100% certain had I gone I would have never looked back and I’d either be happily entering retirement age or dead.
I fully believe there is no earthly reason why I should even be here today to be able to type this.
I have been to the edge more times than I care to remember sometimes.
In some crazy way, staring death in the face and fighting tooth and nail to keep it at bay is truly living.
My journey through the adventures on the sea was sadly, cut short but if I could do it all again, I would.
If I could sail through the dike into a hurricane on a hundred foot fishing boat tomorrow, I say, throw the lines, let’s go!!
Thank You ThoughtCrime for this wonderful OP and opening my mind once again to the life I was so blessed by God with receiving !!!
Stars galore for you!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cheers....

Question: To anyone who has read a few of my posts would it surprise you to learn I was born with cerebral palsy and wore a brace on my left leg to age six?

God bless everyone!!!!!

a reply to: Grenade

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: stuff

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I see Jesus Christ in your future.

And it might not be a very good confrontation after embracing methods of divination which are repulsive to the Lord.
No joke.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Society will be split, small communities who live outside the system and refuse synergy with machines and AI, the other group of transhumanist hive mentality drones who live within the system and mistakenly believe they have some kind of advantage.

Google already does the thinking for most people. Imagine a world of Googlers with high bandwidth interfaces directly connected 24/7 to the "cloud". Not an original thought among them.

These are certainly the two social groups that have been programmed into our social consciousness by corporations, bureaucrats, and NGOs (among others). They arent the only options, of course, and there is significantly more nuance.. but the overlap between self-sufficiency and technology is the very concept that "the establishment" is trying to avoid at all costs.

I'll take my chances in the forest without any electronics or government control. Natural humans designed by the hand of god will eventually be extinct, future generations will be designed in the lab.

Im interested about this though..

Ostensibly, you believe in God and likely along some type of Christian lines. There is generally the understanding that this world is pretty much entirely the domain of dark forces.

The actual creation of humans would have been an act of God, however, how they were shaped over millions (or thousands, depending on your perspective) would have been nearly completely under the influence of those dark forces, correct?

Now, I think a lot of genetic manipulation is essentially a Pandoras Box that we are too immature and too hubristic to touch. But, we could technically make the argument that "natural humans" are actually shaped by dark forces beyond the point of their initial creation, and that genetic manipulation has more of a chance of returning to God's initial creation than any course that is dependent on a world controlled by Satan.

As for the OP, Im not sure that "self-sufficiency" has any place in the current social group that people call the "left." Any type of individualism is considered a Bad Thing, with some even going so far as to blame it for All The Things. So, that part definitely seems a bit off.

There are definitely paths forward that are not simply controlled derivatives of the current Monolithic Narrative. A narrative that controls its detractors just as effectively as its believers, and outlined in very clear terms in the quotes earlier in my post.

The only way this particular future will be realized is if people actually work towards it though. This is actually pretty straightforward, and pretty much everything can be purchased on amazon and ebay (more than slightly ironic), but it does require actually building that here and now. A system of actual self-sufficiency, autonomy, and personal responsibility can only be built when people work on it in their own lives.

That is the inherent choice, and make no mistake, we are all choosing what world to build right here and now.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

I don't think life can be any other way, our consciousness is fixed and focused on these experiences, our only input is the level of perspicacity we achieve from the lessons life throws our way. I think the choices we make are predetermined and freewill is just an illusion. There exists only now, changing the past is impossible so i tend not to harbour regret. As my old gran told me "what's for you won't go past you".

I enjoy reading your stories and it sounds like you've had exactly the life you wanted. I'll have a look at the show you suggested, sounds like something i would enjoy.

Your post reminded me of one of my favourite philosophers
“The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I believe in creation not some omnipotent, omnipresent monotheistic deity. Intelligent design essentially, as for describing our creator, i would be foolishly deluded to even make an attempt. I think there is truth hidden within the metaphors of Christianity however my philosophical beliefs would probably be described as Deist. As for dark forces, it's not something i'm comfortable discussing, i can assure you they're real.

For millions of years this planet and our species were in harmony, that's what i would describe as a natural human, one who takes only what they need from the Earth and returns to it on death. Who look to plants and nature for guidance and help, not technology, labs and scientists.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Very, very well said!!!
BTW, I swiped Grans wise words, care if I use them?
Cheers!!!

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Feel free, she also smoked 40 cigarettes a day, drank whiskey like a fish and wouldn't think twice about giving you a smack with a slipper if you got out of line but i loved and miss her dearly. A real firecracker with a heart of gold.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Tarot cards were supposedly used by Medieval Europe for card games rather then the occult, and wasn't for predicting the future passed down for thousands of year by Gypsies like most say.

As for astrology, the Earth ain't the center, an it a small world after all.
edit on 12-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Dunno that personal responsibility is a marker of either political party since it boils down more to a individuals personal maturity or lack thereof

Totally disagree with you on that. It is the LEFT that has spent decades absolving individuals of personal responsibility, not the Right. So-called ‘Progressives’ practically invented Identity Politics, where the individual is sublimated by the Group into ever more atomized subgroups. The charge of Systemic Racism is a good example: if you’re Black individual, you just can’t get ahead because of Systemic Racism has stacked the deck against you. Remember that Phillipino Transexual Gay activist who shouted and disrupted of of Obama’s speeches? The activist was angry because he/she/it was upset that Obama wasn’t “doing enough” for Gay Phillipino Transexuals. Talk about atomization!

Historically, Conservatives have extolled the virtues of Rugged Individualism. Going it alone (or within ones small community of friends, relatives and church), hacking a place out of the Wilderness as a self-reliant individual…as opposed to blaming ones DNA for being fat, being Gay, suffering from alcoholism and now, racism. In sum, according to the Left, one suffers NOT from one’s own bad decisions or inability to rise from adversity; individuals suffer from factors beyond their control—either at the hands of the majority in society or from biological factors they can’t change.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

LOL! Yeah…remember that Rock musical, ‘Hair’? And that hokie song “it is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius”?

That was anticipation of the Age of Aquarius which, as someone pointed out we didn’t actually enter until December of last year.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

“ As for the OP, Im not sure that "self-sufficiency" has any place in the current social group that people call the "left." Any type of individualism is considered a Bad Thing, with some even going so far as to blame it for All The Things. So, that part definitely seems a bit off.”

I always enjoy your thought-provoking posts on creating an alternate society Serdgiam. But you definitely misinterpreted what I said there. I was saying that self-suffiency is NOT a hallmark of the Left. Quite the opposite, as you see in my reply to Caver. Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I see a scam and pack of cards.

The only thing written in the stars is mathematics and celestial mechanics.

And to the "coming Age of Aquarius", well change is inevitable and systems that do not do so tend to stagnate and die.

Are we not already in the age of Aquarius by now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join