It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Finds Teenage Boys 6 Times More Likely to Have Heart Problem with Jab Than COVID

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Is there any possibility of mandatory vaccines for minors in the US?

Here in the UK that's something I'd put as a zero chance as things stand, even for adults it's not looking like a possibility.

a reply to: ketsuko

LA School district has already mandated it for everyone 12 and up. That's the age group we are discussing.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Is there any possibility of mandatory vaccines for minors in the US?
There is well established precedence.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I keep forgetting you guys have 50 different sets of rules.

I'm not anti Vax but I'm certainly anti mandatory Vax as things stand and that goes double for minors.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If this study is true, even with minor differences
the vaccine should be suspended in that age group

edit on pmSaturdaySaturday20500000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Irishhaf

Dafuq is wrong with people, if the risk for a young boy is higher with the shot than without you don't get the shot.

That preprint is comparing apples to oranges though, some weird math going on there. Cases of myocarditis vs a selected group of hospitalizations? Why not hospitalizations vs hospitalizations? Why not myocarditis vs myocarditis? I'll wait for peer review.

In the meantime, here is another preprint. But at least it is apples to apples.

Myocarditis (or pericarditis or myopericarditis) from primary COVID19 infection occurred at a rate as high as 450 per million in young males. Young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

www.medrxiv.org...

It's uneasy to argue with a study saying the exact opposite.
Isnt their math even more fishy?

Rates of COVID-19 cases and myocarditis not identified in the system were estimated and the results adjusted accordingly. Wilson score intervals were used for 95% confidence intervals due to the very low probability outcome.

Imo if you have myocarditis you are hospitalized. Maybe not. The very number of hospitalized is very low. Can you have more with myocarditis than hospitalized? Your study takes this number and out of those takes the % with myocarditis converts the % to ppm.
IDK, it looks like a coffee lobby study telling you how healthy it is

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It makes no sense. Myocarditis was not a thing before the vaccines. Hospitalized minors were pretty much not a thing. Now they are dying instead of having an asymptomatic cold. All of a sudden it was always a thing. The "study" may be retracted after it buys them time to vax some more. They need to vax the kids right? It's a large market. It may be just a clever play with numbers. Fake like the tests, hospitalized with covid, covid deaths vs deaths with covid, global temperature maps...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

And now they lie about Myocarditis how you can have Myocarditis if you catch covid what? if that is true how come there were no reports of Myocarditis when Covid started in 2019 and 2020 and in Young people?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
If this study is true, even with minor differences
the vaccine should be suspended in that age group

There needs to be a safety vax commission. Bill Gates was agaisnt that idea. Ironic that.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

conflict of interest much?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
While I think adults voluntarily vaccinated is a good thing, I dont agree with kids having it, unless they want to.

It seems most children do not get that I'll, the purpose of the vax is to stop serious illness. Therefore they dont really need it.

I've always been against forced vaccinations but am especially against forced vaccinations of children. I would choose home schooling if it came down to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dragonridr

It doesn't matter. The fact is that both risks are very, very small, but the one with the vaccine is still higher. So why bother to get the vaccine and increase that small risk? You are just as well off with a healthy, in shape boy to wait it out.

You're looking at this form the perspective of the individual rather than the society.

While covid might pose a low risk to children they can become carriers and incubators. An unvaxxed asymptomatic child has about a 1 in 4 chance of infecting people who are in close proximity to them. A vaxxed asymptomatic child has about a 1 in 26 chance.

By vaxxing children you reduce the risk of them infecting their family or friends.

Then there's the fact that coronavirus have the potential to mutate when they replicate. So by reducing the number of hosts you reduce the amount of viral replication in the community, which in turn reduce the risk that one of these mutations will lead to a more dangerous varient.

Overall, the chances that child will be harmed by the vax are statistically insignificant, but the chances that an unvaxxed child might inadvertently lead to somebody else being harmed are statistically higher.

One of the biggest takeaways that I have form this whole affair is that there are an awful lot of extremely selfish people out there who think about themselves more than they think about their communities.

but if we put all those who fear the vid as much as you appear to into bubbles, then everyone wins. Do you want yours to be clear, or dark like cool sunglasses?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: olaru12

My kid could be forced to take an experimental jab which creates heart problems that he would have to deal with for his entire lifetime, and still catch COVID and give it to grandma and kill her!

But that's his problem, right?

I know it's an inconvenient choice. My grandma was killed by a drunken driver that was fined $500 bucks and 30 days. That's fair huh?

we should punish all the unvaxxed for this. Kill em all, let God sort em out! AMIRITE!

Sorry, can't accept this Qanon type of logic!

LOL, dry off those ears kid. It's a Viet Nam era saying. before your time. Who is qanon? does he have a band?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

And now they lie about Myocarditis how you can have Myocarditis if you catch covid what? if that is true how come there were no reports of Myocarditis when Covid started in 2019 and 2020 and in Young people?

July 2020:

Recent paediatric cases of acute myocarditis following a SARS-CoV-2 infection have raised the possibility of post-infective complications of COVID-19. This short editorial is reviewing current understanding of this new complication, its pathophysiology, diagnosis and therapeutic strategy

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

September 2020:
www.novanthealth.org...

Want more?
edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
While I think adults voluntarily vaccinated is a good thing, I dont agree with kids having it, unless they want to.

It seems most children do not get that I'll, the purpose of the vax is to stop serious illness. Therefore they dont really need it.

Do you think a child can get covid V. not show any symptoms and still spread covid to others?
If so...what's you solution?

imo, public schools will be a petri dish of covid and mutate in such an environment to a catastrophic degree.
edit on 12-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Do you think a child can get covid V. not show any symptoms and still spread covid to others?
If so...what's you solution?

imo, public schools will be a petri dish of covid and mutate in such an environment to a catastrophic degree.

It's difficult I agree.

Yes they can catch it a d spread it.

In my opinion it's up to the adults. If all adults that can be vaccinated are, then the kids wont be a problem.

I know it seems strange that I think kids should not but adults should. I cant explain it totally, it's just a feeling.

I have a child that has had all the usual childhood vaccinations, so I am not against child vaccinations per se.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The CEO of phizer will not take the vax. I dare anyone of you to explain that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join