It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Finds Teenage Boys 6 Times More Likely to Have Heart Problem with Jab Than COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The government isn't mandating energy drinks for kids.

Yes, life can kill you/harm you!

The choices we make freely every day impact our own health, for better or worse.

The choices the government makes for us shouldn't. Then it becomes criminal.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It doesn't matter. The fact is that both risks are very, very small, but the one with the vaccine is still higher. So why bother to get the vaccine and increase that small risk? You are just as well off with a healthy, in shape boy to wait it out.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

The choices we make freely every day impact our own health, for better or worse.

Now on that I can agree the government shouldn't be mandating the use but trying to argue it's dangerous is just silly. The argument should simply be you have a right to decide what you take, Trying to make the vaccine seem dangerous can cost someone their lives as they may decide not to take it and should have. but if the truth were told and people realized exactly how low the risk is that just upsets anti vaxers.
edit on 9/11/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It doesn't matter. The fact is that both risks are very, very small, but the one with the vaccine is still higher. So why bother to get the vaccine and increase that small risk? You are just as well off with a healthy, in shape boy to wait it out.

As I stated the study is wrong they aren't comparing the same things because if they did the risk from covid becomes higher.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter
I found the same thing about boys, at 79.9% males in general, in this from Ontario Public Health. The second link is the newspaper article that the government paper came from. It's kind of a rag but the health authority is legit.

Ontario Public Health

toronto sun

What I found extremely interesting was that they listed these side effects as rare, which being on par with the rate of covid would make it rare too...

 Myocarditis/pericarditis following COVID-19 mRNA vaccines remains a rare AEFI (defined by the
Canadian Immunization Guide as occurring at frequency of 0.01% to less than 0.1%), even
among the age groups where the highest rates of this event have been observed.7

 COVID-19 vaccines continue to be recommended and are highly effective at preventing
symptomatic infection and severe outcomes from COVID-19 disease, which is also associated
with a risk of myocarditis.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Now on that I can agree the government shouldn't be mandating the use but trying to argue it's dangerous is just silly. The argument should simply be you have a right to decide what you take, Trying to make the vaccine seem dangerous can cost someone their lives as they may decide not to take it and should have. but if the truth were told and people realized exactly how low the risk is that just upsets anti vaxers.

I'm glad we can agree on this.

What upsets me (and I and my kids are fully vaccinated; waiting out the new vaccines until studies prove the efficacy and the long term safety) about this one is that the risk of COVID for kids is negligible. And people know this but still think kids should be vaxxt for the greater good. I heartily disagree and think those who want to or are at risk should absolutely take it, but leave the kids alone.

In my mind, IF any sacrifices should be made, society should sacrifice for the children and not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

True again we agree though I chose to get the kids vaccinated due to my wife's mother. She lives with us and the kids bringing home the virus could kill her shes 67. So for the sake of keeping her around, I had the kids vaccinated even though their risk was extremely low.
edit on 9/11/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm sure you made the right choice given your situation.

We can support our friends and neighbors choices and know most of us are doing our best to avoid contracting or spreading the disease.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Only 0 would be an acceptable number.

The government is trying to force this on millions, so even if it's one out of a million healthy young men, there will be needless victims.

Some people are just accepting the inevitable sacrifice of others for their own (perceived) safety.

If you drink a glass of ice water there is a chance that your throat will go into spasm and you will choke to death. It's millions to one, but it's still greater than zero.

Do you suggest that we outlaw ice in drinks?

Your analogy is rubbish. I propose an experiment:

You go without water for 1 week.

I will forgo the COVID gene therapies for 1 week.

Let's circle back next Saturday and report on our findings.

I think you misunderstood the point completely. Do you want to change it how about caffiene? Do you know more people die from it than they do from the covid vaccine? This is why they had energy drinks restricted for children. And yet they still happen usually do to bad parenting. Your risk of falling in the shower and dying is higher than being hospitalized for covid vaccine.

People want to play off fear however dont even bother to look at the statistics.

no, I think it's you who misunderstands.

there is a bowl of green M and M's. 1000 of them in total. One of them is laced with pentenyl and will kill you within a minute or two of eating it. The poison one is also green. Are you going to risk eating one?

now, I'm holding a gun to your head and forcing you to eat one. chances are, you will eat a normal M and M, but you have a better chance of having your brains dripping off the wall beside you. Is that fair, or is that wrong?

It it's wrong, then why?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: zosimov

True again we agree though I chose to get the kids vaccinated due to my wife's mother. She lives with us and the kids bringing home the virus could kill her shes 67. So for the sake of keeping her around, I had the kids vaccinated even though their risk was extremely low.

yes, and you weighed the risks and made a choice. Since none of us live with your MIL, we may not have the same risks to contend with, so making us follow your guidelines is wrong. We have our own set of risks to manage.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

And I am saying that for the group in question, if you have a normal, healthy boy, neither one is particularly dangerous, but the vaccine may be slightly moreso. Since natural immunity is better, you may as well wait it out and let them produce a vaccine that's less risky than the actual disease for your child or wait for your child to grow enough to enter and age group where the calculation shifts.

If the disease had a higher chance of dropping teens dead, I'd think otherwise, but it simply doesn't do that to normal, healthy kids.

But you are the parent of your kid, and I am the parent of mine. I've been watching where this goes for kids, and mine is right on the threshold of the age group in question, so I have lots to worry about here where he is concerned.
edit on 11-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Your kid could get covid and not show any symptoms what so ever; But bring home the virus and kill grandma; but that's her problem, right!!

Cull the herd of those worthless seniors and strike a blow for freedom at the same time. Win, Win....
edit on 11-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And I am saying that for the group in question, if you have a normal, healthy boy, neither one is particularly dangerous, but the vaccine may be slightly moreso. Since natural immunity is better, you may as well wait it out and let them produce a vaccine that's less risky than the actual disease for your child or wait for your child to grow enough to enter and age group where the calculation shifts.

If the disease had a higher chance of dropping teens dead, I'd think otherwise, but it simply doesn't do that to normal, healthy kids.

But you are the parent of your kid, and I am the parent of mine. I've been watching where this goes for kids, and mine is right on the threshold of the age group in question, so I have lots to worry about here where he is concerned.

it's almost as if you are saying that YOU would be the best one to make that call rather than some Bureaucrat who knows nothing of your family, or your families medical history.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Your kid could get covid and not show any symptoms what so ever. But bring home the virus and kill grandma; but that's her problem, right!!

Yes, the classic leftist mindset.

I wonder if Gov. Cuomo and his buddies thought that way when they mandated that nursing homes take in COVID positive seniors?

So, I can decide not to have my son risk heart complications that could affect him for life, but he might get "silent" COVID and "kill grandma", but it was OK for the governors to do it openly? They are still walking free from that one. I guess it's only OK to kill grandma when the "right" people do it.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

My kid could be forced to take an experimental jab which creates heart problems that he would have to deal with for his entire lifetime, and still catch COVID and give it to grandma and kill her!

But that's his problem, right?
edit on 11-9-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

link   

Your kid could get covid and not show any symptoms what so ever. But bring home the virus and kill grandma; but that's her problem, right!!

Cull the herd of those worthless seniors...

Ahh, the killing grandma card. well played. I'd have gone for the racist card, but it's a bit worn as of late.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Cull the herd of those worthless seniors...

Ahh, the killing grandma card. well played. I'd have gone for the racist card, but it's a bit worn as of late.

Well you know, it's hard to figure out how COVID makes grandma eat cat food.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

My kid could be forced to take an experimental jab which creates heart problems that he would have to deal with for his entire lifetime, and still catch COVID and give it to grandma and kill her!

But that's his problem, right?

I know it's an inconvenient choice. My grandma was killed by a drunken driver that was fined $500 bucks and 30 days. That's fair huh?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You consider a lifelong avoidable heart condition an "inconvenient choice"?
Sorry to hear about your grandma.
My grandma was killed by unnecessary medical treatments.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You consider a lifelong avoidable heart condition an "inconvenient choice"?
Sorry to hear about your grandma.
My grandma was killed by unnecessary medical treatments.

Don't worry about it. People like olaru know better than you what your family circumstances are, so they will empower the government to take away your inconvenient choice. Then they will give your son a miserable life of continual health care and likely shorten it in the bargain, so you won't have to.

It's for the greater good, of course. You see, their good of not having to be afraid of your otherwise healthy child who may or may not have the COVID that can't make them critically ill anymore if they've gotten the shot, but they're still deathly afraid of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join