It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

getting enough points to win the big prize!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As I continue to watch the push for everyone to get vaccinated, even as the efficacy of the vaccines wane, I'm reminded of my youth. As a kid in school we had fund raisers from time to time. If you sold enough of whatever, you get some points to use towards some prizes in a catalog. there was always the one big prize, the one that seemed unobtainable. But that kid who's daddy worked at the huge office complex and was the boss could always win the most sold, and by default, win the big prize. Nobody liked that kid.

Today, we have Joe. A professional underachiever through most of his life, seems to have found a purpose. Perhaps a large tub of ice cream awaits him if he can just get more of us to accept an EUA jab. I honestly don't know what prize awaits him, but the way this is being pushed, and the way the goal posts continue to move, something other than what we see is going on. maybe it's some ELE about to happen, and those who have the shot will be saved, or perhaps it's the opposite and they prepositioned all those they wish to save with some other shot.

Joe, I don't think you are going to win the big prize. The key is to be a good salesman. You can't beat someone up to get them to buy your junk. Not even corn pop. You can't threaten them, and expect them to suddenly realize how wonderful you are. Thinking like that is idiotic. Rather than focus on winning the big prize, why not spend just a little time trying to understand the science that you continue to bring up. It's not hard stuff, like Jr. High level is all it takes to grasp this. But you will have to "science" just a little. Let us know what the prize is that you are working so hard for, and maybe we can find a better way for you to get it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, one prize he surely won so far is that the moral of the US military is silent when bringing up his name.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I keep hearing the word science and that is about it, nothing to really back it up. Just the word science.

I'm guessing the prize would have something to do with the best vanilla flavored smart juice money can buy.

new topics

join