It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Time Today To Remember

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
do you all remember how eerily silent it was for the next couple days when you were outside? With little traffic and NO air traffic, it was surreal. I do remember seeing a bald eagle flying a few days after. Gave me chills.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

edit on 11-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The evening before we were playing New York Minute by Don Henley. Spooky.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It was a tragic day. Can't imagine what some ppl went through. However, there are many tragic days across countrys. Some even caused by American companys and our own military interventionism.

Point being, how can we sit her and sulk when we didn't try to become a better and more moral country after 9/11. But rather continued endless war.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
Today is the 20th anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center.

I put this in Above Politics because no matter what your view, be it conservative, liberal, independent, or what ever you believe. This should be above politics, on this day we should take time to remember those that died either in the attack it's self, responding to save lives, or service men and women who gave their life, limbs, and in some instances their sanity to hunt down, and kill the murderous coward bastards that sneak around to kill innocent people for no good reason.

Although those that actually committed the action in my view aren't the ones who paid for and planned it, those will never face justice. We should honor those who lost their lives for others and our country.

So take time in your day to say a prayer for them all, or if you don't believe in anything at least acknowledge them.

Your own Country turned against you, they committed Treason and still do to this day.

My heart goes out to all that day. Never forget.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeWakingUp

A slight but important correction: the country did not turn against us, its government did.

Country and government are two different things. The former created the latter. The latter is a criminal organization as F Biden just demonstrated last week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join