It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden is Committing Domestic Terrorism with his Actions and Rhetoric.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'd like to get back to a normal life, and those who are not getting vaccinated are preventing that.

Are you lost?
Your booster shot line is this way...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sorry, but my patience with the unvaccinated is wearing thin also.

Ignorance on display.

Eventually people are going to lose their patience with folks like you.

The left is doing anything but pushing us back to 'normal life '. What's being done by them today will have profound consequences for decades to come.
edit on 11-9-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Now, now...it's her/she/him/he/they/it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
what biden did with this is indeed not legal but he probably knows that, the thing is that by the time legal challenges get anywhere most of the people the order applies to will have already been vaccinated at least one time. so even if its defeated in the courts his goal will have been accomplished already.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, POTUS just declared himself a violator of human rights and constitutional governance.

He has declared himself to be a terrorist, but that was already known by many.

When tyranny is abroad, submission is a crime. He should be impeached forthwith.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Poll: Americans say Biden has increased threat of another 9/11

www.wnd.com...

A new poll is bad news, very bad, for the Biden administration.

The Trafalgar Group survey said about 57% believe President Biden has made another 9/11-style terror assault on America more likely because of his actions in Afghanistan.

And, by a margin of 56% to 44% they don't believe his administration has the "ability to successfully lead American overall."

I took a local poll:
100% believe Biden's actions could cause another 911.
100% believe Biden has no ability to lead America.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
Your grampappy was named Adolf wasnt he?
Just asking?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Get the shot, or get tested regularly or leave your job. That's the power of the President of the USA. Learn more history if you think he doesn't have that power.

I'd like to get back to a normal life, and those who are not getting vaccinated are preventing that.

So your normal life was a few years back under Trump.

Good to see you're waking up 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Why aren't your Democrats forcing shots on new migrant arrivals ?

And why are they being released without quarantine ?

😃🤣😃

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Get the shot, or get tested regularly or leave your job. That's the power of the President of the USA. Learn more history if you think he doesn't have that power.

In my State currently:
70,320 have tested positive out of 1.46 million which is 4.8164% - 95.1836% have not been infected.
Out of the 70,320 - 641 have died which is 0.9115% - 99.0885‬% of the infected survived.
Out of 1.46 million 641 have died or 0.0439% so 99.9561% of our population is just fine as far as covid goes.

95.1836% have not been infected.
99.0885‬% of the infected survived.
99.9561% of our population is just fine as far as covid goes.

In these 19 months of covid 641 have died.
In the previous 19 months before covid 1,064 people died of the FLU.

My patience with virtue signalers and fear mongers is GONE.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Biden is to far gone to figure any of this stuff out as all he does is read from a script prepared for him from all the Obama people he has hired or that are left overs from Obama's administration. The 600,000+ postal workers are exempt from the jab is the last word I got.. I think many of the frogs are beginning to realize the pot is getting to hot ..

There are millions of people exempted from the Covid-19 vaccine mandate...including illegal aliens.

The SCOTUS will slap it down just like the ObamaCare "You will buy insurance or pay a fine!" mandate was slapped down...but much faster.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I hope you're angry at those who are not vaccinated against the FLU too. Don't just limit your anger to those who shun Covid vaccines. That's discriminatory.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: carewemust

The latest THREAT to Americans was delivered by President Biden two days ago when he said his patience with those who don't follow Covid-19 safety protocols, is wearing thin.

But did he specify which version we're supposed to follow?

I stopped listening months ago, but as far as I know the protocols still keep changing don't they?

Right now, the guidance is: Wear your face diapers, get your vaccination, stay away from others, wash your hands, look to "The thing" for guidance.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Oh no. I have not had a Tetanus vaccine in maybe 20 years or so that I can think of. Everyone is gonna get lockjaw now and die of starvation.

Wait, it doesn’t happen like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Since I don't get my news from TV, is there anyone here who knows what our Republican leaders in congress are doing about this? I have a feeling that we don't have a balanced government at all anymore. It's the left and the far-left leading this country.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

No, he doesn't have that authority.

Only scared bootlickers like you are living in fear. The rest of us have been going on as normal.

The problem is the "window for going on as normal" is closing, unless you can avoid using any public or government services..like shopping, or flying, or Sec-of-State services like Drivers License renewal.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: wdkirk

This poster has the same narrative across the boards. One post and moves on. Troll.

Calling him a troll is giving him too much credit.

I view him as just being clinically insane and chalk it up as that.

Is this the lambo guy making 400k, or was that another one?

That I don’t know.

Don’t remember seeing anything like that.

But yeah, he lives in some kind of fantasy world nonetheless.

I might be confusing with another one.

A few months ago someone bragged about his wonderful vaxxed life making 400k & driving lambo.

Laughing at all the unvaxxed losers.

With what sounded like 8th grade education.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

explain how. If you can't, perhaps you are the idiot here.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Since I don't get my news from TV, is there anyone here who knows what our Republican leaders in congress are doing about this? I have a feeling that we don't have a balanced government at all anymore. It's the left and the far-left leading this country.

Kudos for asking the correct question. it's a shame we have the left vs. right paradigm going so strong that nobody wants to ask that question, at least until after the mid terms. But it's very important and should be front and center on everyone's mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

They have been on "Summer Vacation" for many weeks. Biden has unleashed so much damage during that time, Republicans don't know which of his atrocities against America/Americans to scream about the loudest.

Examples:

Allowing our 13 heroes to be murdered in Afghanistan.

The $3.5 Trillion pork package Biden-Pelosi-Schumer are pushing to reality.

The Increasing Economic Inflation.

The Forced Vaccinations of Americans.

Biden's Cognitive decline.

Fauci Lying to Protect China and his Dept from blame, re: Covid-19's release upon the world.

Democrats Jan 6th Witch Hunt now targeting Republican Congress members.

etc.

Republicans appear to be SHOCK and AWED into disarray!

edit on 9/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join