It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden is Committing Domestic Terrorism with his Actions and Rhetoric.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Saturday, September 11th, 2021 (20th Anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. Soil)

Alert - Possible Domestic Terrorist Attack In Progress

Increasingly, President Joe Biden and his administration are intentionally implementing rules, guidelines, and orders, that damage our country. In addition, President Biden and his top Cabinet members are making statements and pronouncements that cause division and fear within the United States.

The latest ORDER requires at least 100 million American workers to accept being injected with experimental Covid-19 vaccines. Those who have come to America seeking asylum, or have/will come into America illegally, are exempt from the Vaccination order/mandate.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The latest THREAT to Americans was delivered by President Biden two days ago when he said his patience with those who don't follow Covid-19 safety protocols, is wearing thin.

Rational, experienced politicians and historians are STUNNED by Joe Biden threatening the very people whom he took an oath swearing to defend and protect!

For example, former VP Mike Pence Didn't Believe What He Was Hearing Coming out of President Biden's mouth 2 days ago!: news.yahoo.com...

QUESTION to ATS Members...

Based on what we've experienced from Joe Biden in the way of damage to America, and intimidation of Americans, is it possible we're looking at a protracted Domestic Terrorist Attack from the Joe Biden Administration, with President Biden himself as the "mastermind", or the "puppet" executing the attack?

If the answer is "YES", what do you think should be done to stop the attack? The Biden administration has become so confident and cocky, they are not even attempting to hide their physical and verbal assaults upon our nation, and "We The People" who live here!

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Biden is to far gone to figure any of this stuff out as all he does is read from a script prepared for him from all the Obama people he has hired or that are left overs from Obama's administration. The 600,000+ postal workers are exempt from the jab is the last word I got.. I think many of the frogs are beginning to realize the pot is getting to hot ..

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sorry, but my patience with the unvaccinated is wearing thin also.

Get the shot, or get tested regularly or leave your job. That's the power of the President of the USA. Learn more history if you think he doesn't have that power.

I'd like to get back to a normal life, and those who are not getting vaccinated are preventing that.
edit on 11-9-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The latest THREAT to Americans was delivered by President Biden two days ago when he said his patience with those who don't follow Covid-19 safety protocols, is wearing thin.

But did he specify which version we're supposed to follow?

I stopped listening months ago, but as far as I know the protocols still keep changing don't they?

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No, he doesn't have that authority.

Only scared bootlickers like you are living in fear. The rest of us have been going on as normal.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'll gladly sign a form stating that if I get Covid, I won't go to the Hospital.

In my opinion, that's the only thing that could possibly be a reasonable concern.

Every other reason for pushing the vaccine is total bullshyt.

Actually, I'd even go so far as to promise that for as long as I am unvaccinated, I will not go to the Hospital for anything at all. They can stamp it onto my Driver's License: 'Hospital = No Admittance'

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Don't care. You have a deep fear and that's no one elses problem.

Get the shot, or get tested regularly or leave your job. That's the power of the President of the USA. Learn more history if you think he doesn't have that power.

No. Learn more history if you believe that he does outside the realm of dictators and despots.

I'd like to get back to a normal life, and those who are not getting vaccinated are preventing that.

You are the only one standing in your way of "normal" life.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

So where exactly does our constitution give a president the authority to do what joe is threatening?

Nowhere.

In fact, all non enumerated rights belong to the states.

You know, the governors that joe just threatened to illegally remove.

THAT is how you intentionally start a civil war.

It is NOT how you deal with a public health crisis.

But maybe civil war is what democrats have been striving for all along.

The evidence does seem to fit that theory.

Any democrats want to speak up yet?

Are you on board with joe and this user threatening civil war?

Are you on board with nullifying state elections?

Or is it still easier to hide your head in the sand and pretend the guy you voted for didn't just threaten to remove duly elected governors (plural) for disagreeing with the democrat's fascist tactics?

Yeah, lots of germans acted exactly like you are right now.

And they now own history's shame forever.

Is that what you intended with your vote for joe?

What are you going to do about it now that you realize you were fooled by a bunch of fascists?

Keep burying your head in sand?

Or speak up now?

It matters.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Absolutely incorrect.
Are you sure you are a US citizen ?

edit on 9/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

So I am keeping YOU from getting back to a normal life?

I am taking this personal as I am unvaccinated.

Please explain to me how I am a threat to you.

edit on 11-9-2021 by abago71 because: added more blah blah blah

edit on 11-9-2021 by abago71 because: nevermind

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Think about it

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The turrerists hate us for our freedoms. We're taking away your freedoms so now the turrerests won't hate you so much.

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, September 11th, 2021 (20th Anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. Soil)

Alert - Possible Domestic Terrorist Attack In Progress

Increasingly, President Joe Biden and his administration are intentionally implementing rules, guidelines, and orders, that damage our country. In addition, President Biden and his top Cabinet members are making statements and pronouncements that cause division and fear within the United States.

The latest ORDER requires at least 100 million American workers to accept being injected with experimental Covid-19 vaccines. Those who have come to America seeking asylum, or have/will come into America illegally, are exempt from the Vaccination order/mandate.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Rational, experienced politicians and historians are STUNNED by Joe Biden threatening the very people whom he took an oath swearing to defend and protect!

For example, former VP Mike Pence Didn't Believe What He Was Hearing Coming out of President Biden's mouth 2 days ago!: news.yahoo.com...

QUESTION to ATS Members...

Based on what we've experienced from Joe Biden in the way of damage to America, and intimidation of Americans, is it possible we're looking at a protracted Domestic Terrorist Attack from the Joe Biden Administration, with President Biden himself as the "mastermind", or the "puppet" executing the attack?

If the answer is "YES", what do you think should be done to stop the attack? The Biden administration has become so confident and cocky, they are not even attempting to hide their physical and verbal assaults upon our nation, and "We The People" who live here!

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

This ^……This is clown world.
If you really believe that he has that power, you are more jacked up than any previous deranged post you’ve made, has led us to believe.

The unvaccinated are not preventing you from doing anything, your weak little mind is preventing you from living your life.

Do something different for a change, stop spreading bullsh!t and fear.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Donald Trump made this statement as president, America would be on fire.
edit on 11/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Think maybe Joe masterminded 9/11 as a cover up to stealing the $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon? His years on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is time to disperse tons on money for various rainy days...like $1.7 Billion delivered on pallets to Iran under Obama?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This poster has the same narrative across the boards. One post and moves on. Troll.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

This poster has the same narrative across the boards. One post and moves on. Troll.

Calling him a troll is giving him too much credit.

I view him as just being clinically insane and chalk it up as that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You should start learning SOME history.

Well done, 16 years as a member and this is by far the most ludicrous and ignorant statement i've ever read.

What do you intend to do once your patience runs out? I have some strong rope you can borrow.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Is this the lambo guy making 400k, or was that another one?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: RazorV66

Is this the lambo guy making 400k, or was that another one?

That I don’t know.

Don’t remember seeing anything like that.

But yeah, he lives in some kind of fantasy world nonetheless.
edit on 11-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join