It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an Angel opening a scroll above Earth mentioned in Revelations or a Plasma Being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

This ufo is beautiful and it is of light, and not the usual ball of light, but has structure and morphs in incredible ways. It is one of the most interesting videos I've seen on ufos and since this one is rather peculiar, it might fit into a christian theology of angels as it appears to be a being composed of light.

Let us hold onto our discernment, however, for it is said even satan can appear as a being of light.

Nonetheless, is a glimpse of what angels might look like? Or what in the world is going on in this video?

Cheers,

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

Nothing

Your video link does not show up... when you post YT videos paste only numbers and letters in link after v=

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Apologies, here is video.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Already posted in June in ATS
ATS link

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The angel with a scroll is NOT a future event being prophesied in Revelation. It is part of John's own vision experience, part of the way he's receiving information for our benefit. The same goes for the trumpets, incidentally.

Important principles for understanding Revelation, and the rest of the Bible for that matter;
Don't get obsessively literal about everything that is said.
And always remember to observe the CONTEXT of everything that is being said or described. Don't take things in isolation abd try to look for them. For example, notice what happens in all the chapters before the "angel with the scroll" episode. Have you seen any of those yet?

And modern Americans really should give up looking for signs of "Jesus coming back in our own lifetime". That's the real source of all the ingenious misinterpretations. The book of Revelation is a book about coping with large-scale persecution. Don't worry about it until you actually need it for that purpose.

Here is a more useful link
Seven Thunders

edit on 11-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Watch it again but look at the background of the blue. Is that the sky? This looks fake

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'd like to add, always take things in context and from the worldview of the original authors, who had a much different world view than we do.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Quite so. I agree entirely.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It’s an atmospheric squid that came out before sunset.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The names in the Bible don't refer to actual people whatsoever

The names need to be interpreted as the meaning of the word used for the persons name

Example: Philip means "Purpose'

The proposed meaning of the name Philip "Lover of horses", is a misinterpretation of it meaning "that which drives you", your passion. "Purpose"

Apply it and you'll see I'm right

"Christ" means "Conscious"

The meaning is confused as "(The) Anointed", which literally describes the conscious

God (as Theos) means "Thought"

Christ is born of God

So "Conscious" is born of "Thought"

The first 5 books of the Old Testament deal with MODELLING of any physical environment

Moses/Torah - MODELLING

Genesis - BIOLOGY - Deals with internal equilibrium
Exodus - GEOMETRY - Deals with external vectoring
Leviticus - ENTROPY - Deals with exchange
Numbers - SYMBOLOGY - Deals with definition
Deuteronomy - DICHOTOMY - Deals with bridging

El'ohim literally means EQUILIBRIUM

The first 4 books of the New Testament deal with FLOW within any physical environment

Gospel - COMPOSITION

Matthew - Chemical
Mark - Molecule
Luke - Element
John - Compound

The New Testament "Gospels", interface directly in-between the Old Testament, but they talk about opposing sides of physically STRUCTURE

Examples from Numbers 1 : 5 and 6

5: Shedeur - Circle
6: Shelumiel - Circumference

Psalms is ELEMENTS

It literally lists 150 elements, when translated properly

Luke details their relation within composition

"Jesus" (EMOTION) is referred to in the Old Testament

The words "Jesus" and "Samuel" mean the same thing. They are just translations in different languages

Look at the meaning of the name Samuel. Exactly the same as how Jesus is described, but both mean "emotion"

We don't understand the structure of knowledge in the original versions of the Biblical texts behind the veil translations, which is why we get so confused with words and names correlating to each other

Jesus and Joshua are known to be related, but they don't understand how

The reason they are related, is because one refers to the emotion itself itself as a concept, while the other refers to the feeling of the emotion ...

Which are the two books of "Samuel"

The really comical part for me, understanding what is under the veil and seeing how it correlates to Sumerian, Egyptian, Norse and Greek, as well as how it resolves to things like (corrected) science, philosophy, symbology, astronomy, astrology and everything else ...

Is that whenever someone tries to use the Bible to argue against it, they actually end up contradicting themselves when you translate the words they are using

Because the words resolve correctly

The way the veil versions have been "related" to the correct translations, mean they can't use the texts to dispute, lest they also contradict themselves in translation

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium
That's just taking things to the opposite extreme, avoiding the ditch on one side of the road and falling into the ditch on the opposite side.
As said before, the basic principle needs to be "what did the original author want to say?"

edit on 11-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
That's just taking things to the opposite extreme, avoiding the ditch on one side of the road and falling into the ditch on the opposite side.
As said before, the basic principle needs to be "what did the original author want to say?"

Precisely, the bible was written for us, but not to us. It was written directly for the people of the age. It needed to be understood directly in the age it was written. The worldview of that audience is very different than the worldview we live in and much of the context is lost and taken for granted by the intended audience of that age. For instance, did you know, the major worldview back then was that the entire world was subdived and ruled by other bene elohim after the fall of babel? Only Israel remained in God's posession until the resurrection of Christ, which essentially undid what happened at the tower of babel. The prince of the world is no longer Satan at that point because he cleansed sin by grace by bestowing his righteousness on us, through our belief and faith, we are made righteous, and not by law of moses, which was created to essentially show the futulity of trying to be rightouess by works alone, necissitating the need of a savior, as Jesus said, not one is holy, not one seeks God, but I digress.

Alas, a good video of the worldview of the time the bible was written can be found here, a very interesting and eye opening perspective. Michael Heiser is a genious. Check out his book supernatural, mind blowing.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oddly enough. I agree with you 100% about "what did they want to say?"

I recognise that the veil texts are relatable in what they can offer ...

But the problem is in the misinterpretation of what they cannot

The only way the texts are ever going to hold on to their validity in future, is if they can bridge the gap

Because the greater percentage of this world will never accept the Church or the veil texts

So a complete re-translation is the only real option for everyone to hold onto their own sense of what beauty, love and life are

Returning the truth about what the stories of Jesus Christ really mean, will literally be (symbolically) his resurrection

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

No, because the Bible hasn't actually been written yet

Think of it like D..N.A which instinctively encodes the development of the body

Eventually the body comes into being and realises the coding

The Bible literally has not been written yet

It is being written as we speak

Eventually, we will understand it completely

PSALMS details 150 elements. It reflects the Sumerian Kings List

We don't even know of 120 of them today

They will eventually resolve with each other

Our existence isn't linear. It is cyclical

It all boils down to complex non-linear dynamics

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I read a few of the gnostic texts. The emerald tablets is mind blowing, but to me, makes no sense as a text on alchemy, nor do I want it to be. It's just written well and is an interesting tale.

Just out of curiosity, what is your take on it, if you have read it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Precisely, the bible was written for us, but not to us. It was written directly for the people of the age. It needed to be understood directly in the age it was written. The worldview of that audience is very different than the worldview we live in and much of the context is lost and taken for granted by the intended audience of that age. For instance, did you know, the major worldview back then was that the entire world was subdived and ruled by other bene elohim after the fall of babel? Only Israel remained in God's posession until the resurrection of Christ, which essentially undid what happened at the tower of babel. The prince of the world is no longer Satan at that point because he cleansed sin by grace by bestowing his righteousness on us, through our belief and faith, we are made righteous, and not by law of moses, which was created to essentially show the futulity of trying to be rightouess by works alone, necissitating the need of a savior, as Jesus said, not one is holy, not one seeks God, but I digress.

Alas, a good video of the worldview of the time the bible was written can be found here, a very interesting and eye opening perspective. Michael Heiser is a genious. Check out his book supernatural, mind blowing.

Perfectly stated. I will be watching this video today.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That looks like sprite lightning to me. They recently discovered it existed and are trying to figure out exactly how it forms. I guess so many people have photographed it that they had to say it is real. It does not need clouds to form.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Looks like it's time to call on Shinji Ikari and EVA Unit 01.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I’m confused, Jesus opens the 7 sealed scroll in Revelation. It’s Revelation (singular), not Revelations.

top topics

join