It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Melinda Gates back UK A.I. start-up developing antiviral drugs to prevent pandemics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There has being no news of the Gates in the news until now the first news is that Gates and Melinda are backing an A.I to develop antiviral drugs to prevent pandemics.

Anything that they push for is concerning.
Bill and Melinda Gates back UK A.I. start-up developing antiviral drugs to prevent pandemics

Wonder Drug.

Oxford-headquartered Exscientia announced Wednesday that it has signed a four-year deal worth up to $70 million with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The start-up, which competes with the likes of BenevolentAI, said it will use part of the funding to try to develop novel antiviral pills that could be used to treat Covid-19 and stop future pandemics from spreading.

Two of the company’s drugs, which are designed to treat psychiatric conditions, are being tested in partnership with Japanese drugmaker Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, for example. There’s also an oncology drug that Exscientia has developed independently.

edit on 11-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I am sure they have the best interests for us and the world dont they?
There has being no news of the Gates in the news until now the first news is that Gates and Melinda are backing an A.I to develop antiviral drugs to prevent pandemics.

Wonder Drug.

Oxford-headquartered Exscientia announced Wednesday that it has signed a four-year deal worth up to $70 million with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The start-up, which competes with the likes of BenevolentAI, said it will use part of the funding to try to develop novel antiviral pills that could be used to treat Covid-19 and stop future pandemics from spreading.

Two of the company’s drugs, which are designed to treat psychiatric conditions, are being tested in partnership with Japanese drugmaker Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, for example. There’s also an oncology drug that Exscientia has developed independently.

I wonder if it will be " FOOL " proof ?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I am sure they have the best interests for us and the world dont they?

Wonder Drug.

I wonder if it will be " FOOL " proof ?

As much "fool proof" as Windows ME .

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

An AI developing pills to let you live in confined comfort without want or fear within the simulated reality of the Matrix.

Bet you it will be a blue pill...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

I have a problem trusting an A.I system to developing medical medicine drugs.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It's gonna be pills with updates

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Didn't they divorce or some # because bill protects pedos?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I can’t begin to tell you how I feel about that family. I’m glad I’m not 25 or 30 years old right now because my mouth or in this case, my fingers would probably get me a visit by boys in black suits. Maybe, maybe not. I’ve never been one to threaten. But those two sure bring out dark emotions in a lot of people...grrrrrr.
I’ve met a lot of bullies in my years and many did not fair well picking on me back in the day.
Picking a fight with a guy who shovels rocks for a living on a Scallop Boat is not the wisest of choices.
Rant over. Good OP!
Thank You!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The left wing and the right wing belong to the same bird.

a reply to: keukendeur

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have wondered this before when reading about big pharma talking about developing a pill to cure/prevent covid, and that was, would they add a couple of harmless ingredients (flavour/colours/vit C ) to ivermectin and repackage it claiming it is a new product (coz technically it is not the same formula) and charge a fortune for it, thus getting in the profits that the original ivermectin is preventing them getting?

top topics

join