It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 F22 pilots walk off the job.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
I do some civi work at the base here.
its like everywhere, there are a few grumbles, but they all seem to follow along.

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

The reality is in the military you are always getting shots to maintain deployment status, One more doesn't really matter the only people that would complain is base monkeys who never see deployment or civilians that work on post.

Anything you find on bitchute is suspect anyway over and over it spreads misinformation it amazes me people actually think its a source.

I just think its funny people think an adrenaline junky is going to give up being a pilot because of a pin prick.
edit on 9/11/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: kangawoo
I do some civi work at the base here.
its like everywhere, there are a few grumbles, but they all seem to follow along.

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

Anything you find on bitchute is suspect anyway over and over it spreads misinformation it amazes me people actually think its a source.

Being fair though, anything you find or hear ANYWHERE is suspect until you hear it and appraise it for yourself.

Based on that, there is NO source that is always trustworthy except your own wisdom and exercise of good judgement. That means bit-chute is no worse and no better than any other source.
(As if the MSM doesn't spread pure baloney and doctored stories 24/7, and includes all news papers too. The MSM ones are the worse offenders far more than bit chute or any other small guy;.
edit on 11-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It seems the military have got a bit of time for the jab but it will cause mayhem as some ain't gonna get it.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Within hours of receiving the mandate to get jabbed 12 air force pilots walked. There have been high-level discussions already because of commercial pilots who are jabbed clotted up at altitude. This Military walk-off allegedly happened on two bases. It really does look like the narrative is failing when it comes down to real people. The level of skill using these aircraft was never put in any vaccine trial.www.bitchute.com...

AF Pilots cannot just walk off the job....w/out severe repercussions. It did not happen.
It is not true and I even blasted the attention seeking whore dude on TT who spread the lie.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

well..there are ways,but all get you a DD. refusal of lawful order,punching someone,being pass out drunk,adultry,huffing,failing drug test. So there are ways 2 get you time in levinworth though. AH failing fitness test is the easiest. just fail it repeatedly.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: spy66

If they really don't want to fly all they have to do is show up drunk....but this will result in some hefty punishment.

Its gotta be black out drunk.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

"8 hours bottle to throttle" doesn't apply for the Air Force?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: yuppa

"8 hours bottle to throttle" doesn't apply for the Air Force?

Just repeating what was posted in a military dot com article lol

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Being fair though, anything you find or hear ANYWHERE is suspect until you hear it and appraise it for yourself.

Based on that, there is NO source that is always trustworthy except your own wisdom and exercise of good judgement. That means bit-chute is no worse and no better than any other source.
(As if the MSM doesn't spread pure baloney and doctored stories 24/7, and includes all news papers too. The MSM ones are the worse offenders far more than bit chute or any other small guy;.

That is such a weak argument and flawed by any logic and reason.

This would be like eating fish from a known source that is contaminated and justifying it by saying that any fish from any source can be contaminated so therefore the fish from the contaminated source is just as good as fish from any other source.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's no longer 8 hours bottle to throttle as someone who had a heavy night of drinking can still be drunk after 8 hours....it's been a decade since I was in the military but they go by the BAC, if they suspect someone being drunk or high they get tested ASAP at medical.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

In 2012, the reg was 12 hours bottle to throttle, with the Navy being 12 hours bottle to flight planning.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So, no hangovers on the ramp then.
Sounds reasonable.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Kinda unrelated but CDL holders are a BAC of .02 or less than 8 hours after last drink (to catch you either way if you drank yourself blotto. Personal experience of drinking in while camping in a semi dehydrated state: was nearing alcohol poisoning levels and slept it off. Woke up feeling fine, took a three mile hike around the lake, still felt fine. Drank two glasses of water and rehydrated the alcohol which hit instantly. I only opened zipper to the door the before collapsing half in and half out of the tent. Feet were out all day and burnt my sandaled feet to a crisp. Had tan lines on top of my feet for three years afterwards. Still wince a little drinking a rum and Coke made with the Captain.

Point: you can stop hours beforehand and feel fine but still have alcohol on board.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Actual point is that an aviator could just call in drunk and avoid being vaccinated.

Or something.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

When I hung out at the aero club, They were pissed all the time.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Not sure about Air Force pilots, but does seem to be a lot of U.S military not wanting the jab.

Not sure how reliable the links I am posting are as it's like 2 seconds of google work, especially the reddit one as I just saw that while scrolling through the echo chamber dumpster fire that is that site.

military.com: Almost One-Third of US Troops Are Refusing COVID Vaccines, Officials Say

That article is from Feb 2021.

Then there is this from reddit today. No links to the screenshots they provided. So make of it what you will. Could just be something posted to make fun of 'anti-vaxxers' that has become so popular on the site in recent times. ('Pro-Vax' sheep are some pretty nasty people I am learning.)

Reddit: Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army has resigned because he refuses to get the COVID-19 vaccine. He calls the order to be vaccinated "unlawful, unethical, immoral and tyrannical"

There's more but I'll let you google with some basic search terms yourselves.
edit on 11-9-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Violater1

Whether there was controversy or not is irrelevant. First, the Air Force deadline is still mid November. Second, anything from SecDef comes through the chain on letterhead, in writing. It's not going to come through text message in the middle of the night one night.

I understand, I really do. But as I pointed out, this is an incompetent administration, and the SecDef is part of this bushel of rotten apples. He is liable to mess up (and has in the past) like Biden.

Back on track. I won't get the jab, and Gov Looser of NM won't let anyone work in a NM hospital w/o one. So I'm transferring out.
edit on V412021Sundayam30America/ChicagoSun, 12 Sep 2021 00:41:44 -05001 by Violater1 because: lok[rhioihokn

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Some dude in a Car just letting the public know what he heard. Certainly seems to have a bit of what might be called overkill, there are even fact-checkers on Bitchute offering no evidence that he was a liar. A source besides him said it was about 27 officers so they hit that source as BS. Which to my suspicious mind might suggest as it's a matter of National security and it's being dealt with. It looks like the plunge protection team.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That is such a weak argument and flawed by any logic and reason.

This would be like eating fish from a known source that is contaminated and justifying it by saying that any fish from any source can be contaminated so therefore the fish from the contaminated source is just as good as fish from any other source.

Try using some logic and reason then and it won't seem so bereft of logic and reason to ya, cuz your analogy is missing both.

edit on 12-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: anonentity

Great. Another disinformation piece from BatChit.
So you prefer Pepsi? You’re able to understand people spread misinformation, just not about the stuff you believe lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join