It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think Biden's Federal Contractor vaccine mandate doesn't affect you? Well, think again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Guess who's going to pay for lawsuit settlements (and there WILL be many!)? YOU will! The Department of Energy, for one, has told their contractors that they will reimburse litigation expenses resulting from the Illegal vaccine mandate.

Congratulations!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It doesn't. I got my second shot back in April.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

No source?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That it?

How about a transportation shortage on an already strained logistics system.

Every US shop that manufactured anything for the govt. Remember when Trump compelled auto makers to make ventilators?

Just wait

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Here's your award of virtue.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It doesn't. I got my second shot back in April.

You don't read real well, do you?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No source?

I've not seen a source for this claim, but common sense tells me that there's going to be a real turd tempest over this.

Personally, I think it's what they want. They will do anything to distract from the election audits, including destroy the country.

It doesn't really matter, anyway. By the time the litigants get the payout, those federal dollars won't be worth the same square footage in toilet paper.

You think I'm kidding? I went to work in Mongolia in the late 90s. The togrog had crashed due to the fall of The Soviet Union. You'd go into a public restroom and there'd be piles of 1, 5 and 10 togrog notes on the floor of bathroom stalls that people had used to wipe their butt hole. Dollars will be about the same before long.
:
edit on 2021 9 10 by incoserv because: What's it to you?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They won't win the lawsuits. There's precident.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did you see a spot on the Tax form to exempt your taxes from being used for the ligation?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You don't read real well, do you?

Be kind.... there are many many possible side effects from the Jab, ability to see straight could be one of them.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No source?

I'm the first hand source.

edit on 12/9/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The DOE has been doing this for years. Here is a article from 2008.

U.S. May Reimburse DOE Contractor's $5M Judgment

This is from 2003 from the GAO. Just so people know link opens a PDF.

Subject: Department of Energy: Reimbursement of Contractor Litigation Costs

Also where do you think the money that the U.S. spends comes from? It comes from Taxes, Fines, and Fees.

edit on 12-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Yep, it's the only way they could get us to mandate the vaccine to our employees - that and the threat of no future contracts. $$ speak BIGLY and, it's dirty pool, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
They won't win the lawsuits. There's precident.

If you're talking about the employees, what precedent are you talking about? You should learn to read for yourself before you accept what the MSM tells you. Don't quote the 1905 Jacobson Supreme Court ruling - it is not applicable no matter what they tell you. Jacobson was against LOCAL, STATE MANDATED vaccinations, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld them. A Federal Executive Order, IN NO WAY, is the same as state law and state law has precedence over federal law in the Constitution.

Also, great dangers? The 1905 ruling was for the Smallpox vaccine. The Smallpox death rate at the time was 30%, the COVID death rate is 1.6%. Not similar AT ALL.

“There is, of course, a sphere within which the individual may assert the supremacy of his own will and rightfully dispute the authority of any human government,” Harlan, writing for the majority, acknowledged. “But it is equally true that, in every well ordered society charged with the duty of conserving the safety of its members the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.”

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
More out of hand forest fires anyone?
Between the crappy pay with seasonal work, we already have a shortage of wildland firefighters as it is. Many don’t want the forced jabs.
edit on 12-9-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Just saying you have a long battle. And I realize I spelled precedent incorrectly. And I have read up on it. And I work in this area for our company. Again, you're going to have a very long battle.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Series of brief clips of Joe Biden and Admin Officials promising NO VACCINE MANDATE.

They are 100% devoid of morals: twitter.com...

top topics

join