It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is running out of patience.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Guess what?

I do not care if your patience is running out. What are you going to do about it, I mean, seriously? Hold your breath, until you pass out? Fall to the ground in a screaming temper tantrum?

Please, do enlighten me as to what you are going to do when your patience finally runs out?? Who knows, maybe you'll terrify me to such an extent that I'll just run right out and get the jab, or jabs...how many are we up to now?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I am sorry you have experienced so much death and destruction in your area from the virus. It is hard to see many people around you dying, suddenly not showing up for work or not seeing them in the neighborhood and wondering why? Because they died from the virus. I will admit that on my part it is ignorance because I have not had that experience. No one I know has even gotten sick here at all and nobody has worn masks or anything this whole time. Most people I interact with are diametrically opposed to the vaccine mandates for their own reasons. I know some of my family would say that we are almost 2 years into this and their lives haven't been affected at all, so what is the urgency behind the vaccine? Give it more time... I would like to point out that the case everyone cites as justification for vaccine mandates was used later as a precedent in 1927 Buck v. Bell to justify forced sterilization. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes cited Jacobson v. Massachusetts in his ruling. So that is just my concern. It is a slippery slope.
edit on 12-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join