It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Biden is running out of patience.

page: 3
43
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Not just Biden. The rest of us are getting a little tired of 25% of this Country not allowing the other 75% to get on with our lives.

I TOO am losing patience with the ignorance of the unvaccinated.


Tough sh!t. Wear 4 masks and stay inside. When we have eradicated all illnesses from the earth, we will let you know it's safe to come out. Until then, stay inside, stay alive, and STFU. Nobody wants to hear a crybaby cry.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: JinMI

On point Jin.

Fix the title please


Good call, sorry about that. My device thinks.....it knows better than me.


Lol, I feel ya.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I stopped reading this dribble after the first paragraph.


Then you missed a treat because I thought it was hilarious!



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Not just Biden. The rest of us are getting a little tired of 25% of this Country not allowing the other 75% to get on with our lives.

I TOO am losing patience with the ignorance of the unvaccinated.


Well that's just too bad, little girl. Mask up, or buy a hazmat suit, the world does not revolve around you or other similar chicken#s. You are not owed nor afforded a damn thing else for options.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Not just Biden. The rest of us are getting a little tired of 25% of this Country not allowing the other 75% to get on with our lives.

I TOO am losing patience with the ignorance of the unvaccinated.


Why? If you are vaccinated and it does what they say it does. An unvaccinated person is no threat to you. Even if they do make you ill, the vaccine still protects you from life-threatening illness, so what do you care?

At this point, the only people not letting you get back to your own life are the politicians making those people a scapegoat for their own dictatorial policies.

And own it - YOU VOTED FOR IT

So you have no reason at all to complain or to blame anyone else but those politicians and your own stupid vote.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to Beijing Biden that we are running out of patience with their BS?



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timucuan
Did it ever occur to Beijing Biden that we are running out of patience with their BS?


Nothing "occurs" to him these days except his own bowel movements and what is written on the cards he has to read.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
I don't know when or whom, exactly, but I am pretty sure many law suits will become of this Mandate. And it just sucks, here a president is trying to make the world, our friends and family, a better and healthier place, and his good intentions will be litigated to death.

All you Bible thumping, gun toting, Mexican hating, death wishing dedadeees are going to get what's coming. Just take the vaccine so me and my family can go out and enjoy life again! I'm scared to send my kids to school because of you morons. My little boy wears four masks and he loves it! He would wear eight if he could get away with it.

I literally had to start taking Xanax, because every time I watch CNN I have a panic attack, and that's your faults! My wife left me because of you dumbbells, all your misinformation made her think she needed a man who could "handle himself," if you would just take the jab I would still be explaining to my wife how much smarter I am, being as I went to Cornell. And now on top of all of this, my dog, my precious fluff pup got hit by a TRUCK! IF THAT PERSON HAD BEEN VAXXED AND DRIVING A PRIUS, MR FLUF WOULD STILL BE HERE! I think I'm going to lie down and have a good cry sesh, because your unwillingness to save your own life, you've consequently ruined mine.... Death is certain, near, and preferable.

I've gotta change my mask, just in case someone knocks on the door.


LOL! My poison fingers were glowing white-hot, ready to start melting my keyboard down with a blistering response...and then I realized this was just a parody of Middlensite here!

I'm sure you took the words right out of his mouth! Stole his thunder even! LOL!

Good one!

ETA - Poor Mr. Fluff!



edit on 9/11/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I finally read that post when another quoted it.It
was sad and funny at the same time but in the middle
of the night I decided to ignore it.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Not just Biden. The rest of us are getting a little tired of 25% of this Country not allowing the other 75% to get on with our lives.

I TOO am losing patience with the ignorance of the unvaccinated.


The only people keeping us from living is people who think like THAT right now. Obviously we need to instill the constitutional laws in future education as a requirement to overcome the liberalism. After a purge of anti american teachers,lawyers,judges,and so on. No worries though. no one will be harmed,or have their toys taken away,just be ignored from now on.
I got the dang shot btw,and I see no reason to force such a small population to comply. We are done with this as soon as we stop listening to morons in chiefs.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Not just Biden. The rest of us are getting a little tired of 25% of this Country not allowing the other 75% to get on with our lives.

I TOO am losing patience with the ignorance of the unvaccinated.


Here's a tip:
If you and your 75% weren't so afraid of your shadows and actually did get out and go on, I would probably go out less and avoid large groups. Why? Because I don't want your nasty little shedding spike protein cooties jumping all over me.
If you had any backbone you could break out of that mental prison you built. Go for it!



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I finally read that post when another quoted it.It
was sad and funny at the same time but in the middle
of the night I decided to ignore it.


I understand. Thankfully I read it this morning so my head was clear and I quickly clocked the satire.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There are obviously a few thoroughly brainwashed minds that believe perfectly healthy unvaccinated people are doing something bad and causing them harm.

At this point, only the very dumbest low IQ's of society could believe anything Joe Biden says. Telling America that vaccinated must be protected from unvaccinated is the stupidest thing anyone has ever heard, (but some still believe it), so in other words, the vaccines don't work, and healthy people who aren't sick are now a threat to them because healthy people will magically do something that hurts them but no one knows what it is since it wasn't defined.

Joe Biden must be stuck pondering if a full container of stupidity is stupider than an empty container of stupid or vice versa.

Everything he says and does just points back to the above conundrum.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Not just Biden. The rest of us are getting a little tired of 25% of this Country not allowing the other 75% to get on with our lives.

I TOO am losing patience with the ignorance of the unvaccinated.


Here's a tip:
If you and your 75% weren't so afraid of your shadows and actually did get out and go on, I would probably go out less and avoid large groups. Why? Because I don't want your nasty little shedding spike protein cooties jumping all over me.
If you had any backbone you could break out of that mental prison you built. Go for it!


Your words are just as bad as theirs here in this situation. BOTH of you are setting up a division,where there should be none. I got the dang shot, but I am not scared like the person you replied to because i know it wont effect me like it used to again afterwards. i draw the line at 3 though. screw that noise. Point is both sides need to stop being jerks and just go on about their lives. If we keep the division up it plays into their hands.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
There are obviously a few thoroughly brainwashed minds that believe perfectly healthy unvaccinated people are doing something bad and causing them harm.

At this point, only the very dumbest low IQ's of society could believe anything Joe Biden says. Telling America that vaccinated must be protected from unvaccinated is the stupidest thing anyone has ever heard, (but some still believe it), so in other words, the vaccines don't work, and healthy people who aren't sick are now a threat to them because healthy people will magically do something that hurts them but no one knows what it is since it wasn't defined.

Joe Biden must be stuck pondering if a full container of stupidity is stupider than an empty container of stupid or vice versa.

Everything he says and does just points back to the above conundrum.


That is totally correct.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Heard a theory they are banking on the courts dragging their feet on ruling so the majority will be forced to vaccinate, or be browbeaten into submission.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

However, if the scenario played out like I wrote, I would quietly retreat and go about my life. I wouldn't be pounding my keyboard bitching about how I'm losing m patience with the 75% who won't let me live the way I want to. I wouldn't say a word. That's the difference.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: JinMI
I'm out of patience with him too.

Ever noticed that Biden looks a bit like Walter, Jeff Dunham's Ventriloquist Dummy? Give Walter some hair and they look even more alike.



Funny, I was reading quickly and it looked like "walker" and I thought, how accurate, the walking dead lol

Cheers - Dave



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Timucuan
Did it ever occur to Beijing Biden that we are running out of patience with their BS?


Nothing "occurs" to him these days except his own bowel movements and what is written on the cards he has to read.



I think you may be overly optimistic about joe's current abilities.

He screws up the note cards and teleprompter on a regular basis.

And I've seen no evidence that he is in control of any bodily functions.



posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Joe takes a break .....🚬





new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join