It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is running out of patience.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Per the alzheimers in chief yesterday, he is running out if patience with the unvaccinated population and that as president he would remove those governors that are in the way.

What exactly are you going to do when the patience has been extinguished Beijing Joe?

How exactly do you plan on removing governors Quid por Quo Joe?

Maybe the media could as some tough questions, that is if he will take any. Sounds abit like direct dereliction of duty

edit on 10-9-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Soon enough most of his bulls#t mandates will be declared unconstitutional anyway.

The cease orders will come very soon 🤣

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

On point Jin.

Fix the title please

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm out of patience with him too.

Ever noticed that Biden looks a bit like Walter, Jeff Dunham's Ventriloquist Dummy? Give Walter some hair and they look even more alike.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Were all the other non-CCP sex offenders busy when the selected Joe?
We should at least get a sex offender that doesn't hate Americans.
He's not a very friendly sex offender.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Biden regime is playing a game of who blinks first.

The courts will/should strike this nonsense down.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Ever noticed that Biden looks a bit like Walter, Jeff Dunham's Ventriloquist Dummy? Give Walter some hair and they look even more alike.

I ran out of patience when he was illegally put into the Oval Office .

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

On point Jin.

Fix the title please

Good call, sorry about that. My device thinks.....it knows better than me.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Ask and ye shall receive.
lol funny stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The vaccine protects you, the vaccinated. only 25% of the US is unvaccinated so if it protects you, the vaccinated, then the 25% is the only segment that are at risk. Why are the vaccinated worried about the 25% they are protected from. If government leaders are exempt then the people mandating it obviously do not believe in it. So what are you the vaccinated missing in this equation. The leadership doesn’t want it but they want 100% vaccinated in the general public.

I suggest you are missing something if you are vaccinated and are trying to or helping support forced or coerced vaccination.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He said we had to protect the vaxed from the unvaxed

I thought that was what the vax was for

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

There is a reason why population growth is booming in the states run by governors who Joe Biden hates.

Joe is too far gone to even remember what patriotism and family values are like.

Heart of Stone.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't know when or whom, exactly, but I am pretty sure many law suits will become of this Mandate. And it just sucks, here a president is trying to make the world, our friends and family, a better and healthier place, and his good intentions will be litigated to death.

All you Bible thumping, gun toting, Mexican hating, death wishing dedadeees are going to get what's coming. Just take the vaccine so me and my family can go out and enjoy life again! I'm scared to send my kids to school because of you morons. My little boy wears four masks and he loves it! He would wear eight if he could get away with it.

I literally had to start taking Xanax, because every time I watch CNN I have a panic attack, and that's your faults! My wife left me because of you dumbbells, all your misinformation made her think she needed a man who could "handle himself," if you would just take the jab I would still be explaining to my wife how much smarter I am, being as I went to Cornell. And now on top of all of this, my dog, my precious fluff pup got hit by a TRUCK! IF THAT PERSON HAD BEEN VAXXED AND DRIVING A PRIUS, MR FLUF WOULD STILL BE HERE! I think I'm going to lie down and have a good cry sesh, because your unwillingness to save your own life, you've consequently ruined mine.... Death is certain, near, and preferable.

I've gotta change my mask, just in case someone knocks on the door.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Does he know that Americans have rights and choices? did Biden and Obama forced people to take flu shots?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

You almost got me!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Does he know that Americans have rights and choices? did Biden and Obama forced people to take flu shots?

If his actions against congress, scotus and a large portion of the population are any indication, no, he doesn't care about rights, choices or any other American values for that matter.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I don't know where you are getting your number of 25% are unvaxxed.

The way this is being pushed, I think that number is much, much higher and I mean over 100% higher. It wouldn't surprise me to learn 60-70% are unvaxxed. And technically, since you need a 3rd shot, which they are calling the "booster", to be considered fully vaccinated but none have been administered in the US yet.

I would consider 100% of the population is technically "unvaccinated".

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Per the alzheimers in chief yesterday, he is running out if patience with the unvaccinated population and that as president he would remove those governors that are in the way.

He will probably suffer another aneurism and then we will have Calamari Harris in office, but the truth is is not a darn thing he ca do about the governors.

The senile mentally deranged biden can not do a darn thing without the house and the senate to vote for, mandates do no work when it comes to individual states rights and he needs a good darn reason to even bring it to the house and senate.

I guess he and his handlers think this is how they can take over the entire nation if they remove all the Republican governors.

America is becoming the joke of the entire word.
edit on 10-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I just like to get in the mindset of my opposition, it's a scary.. .ridiculous place... But honestly, they want top down control and believe it's going to make them happy when in reality, They'll never be happy.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

You almost got me!

If you're like me, you have trouble telling the difference between CNN and The Onion.
The user name was a dead giveaway.

I do take offense to being called a dedadeee, though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join