It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we approaching the tipping point? Is the conspiracy about to be uprooted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

In recent times I have written repeatedly about the events of the pandemic (read as: 'scamdemic'; 'plandemic'; 'pseudo-pandemic') & how we are being lied to, deceived, having unjust actions levied against us, illegal mandates & disgraceful statements issued by politicians, abuses of the people, preventing our freedom of speech in town hall meetings & the like, etc, etc. It's been absolutely atrocious, and I had for a season lost hope that we could do anything realistically to counter the vast scale of what is unfolding against us.

In recent days, over the past week or so, it has become steadily more & more clear to me that in actual fact, more & more people are waking up to the reality of the conspiracy, and more & more people are sharing information which is devastating to the deceivers' statements & efforts to erect a control system based around the social tenets of the scamdemic, the bioengineered virus & the bioweapons formerly known as 'vaccines'. They are sharing exponentially a vast trove of information which is gradually overwhelming the dissent which holds to the official party line that "...there really is a deadly pandemic, so deadly that you need to take a BS test to determine if you may have, at some point, had a virus which is in some way perhaps similar to the bioengineered virus, or it might be total BS & you never had it, but trust the BS test anyway, because we say so".

Citizen journalism shows us the scale of the mass protests against vaccine passports in Australia, in France, in Brazil - while the mainstream media churns out ridiculously fake reports on numbers at the protests supposedly of 'a few thousand' when in fact it was more like a hundred thousand, or several hundred thousand.. Alongside this encouraging citizen action, we are actually seeing highly dedicated teams of lawyers & doctors getting together in Europe to take the persons most culpable & liable for the propaganda & the political decisions on the lockdowns & all features of the deception surrounding the scamdemic to the courts, to the supreme courts in the nations & in Europe overall.

We see these bold men & women taking the massive weight of evidence they have gathered, and they are presenting it to the courts, and if they persist, if we continue to share information about their work, then eventually we will overwhelm the system, we will defeat the conspirators in the courts which were established to protect us from just such events as those which are unfolding at this time, the persecution & bodily abuse of the common man/ woman/ child, potentially attempted murder on a scale which puts other genocides to sleep in the dust, a horrifying scale if their intentions were to be realised as they hoped they would.

We are all (those who took the jab) now at considerable risk in terms of our health, from blood clots, from strokes, from aneurysms, myocarditis & many more conditions, which may not kill us right now, but could well kill us off in the next few years. Otherwise, why the drive to vaccinate everyone? SO THERE WILL BE NOBODY LEFT TO COME AFTER THE BASTARDS THAT ARE PUSHING THE JABS WITH THEIR EVIL PROPAGANDISING.

I have come to the conclusion that the heavy tipping of the hand which is unfolding from the propagandists across the world, has now begun to wake more & more people, again, at an exponential pace, to the point that we will be able to see, able to provide support to those good men & women around the world who are going after the bastards now, while we're all still here, so that we have our day in court & put a stop to their murderous aims.

The sorts of people I refer to are those such as Reiner Fullmich, one of the leaders in the STOP WORLD CONTROL movement, who are taking action as we speak, based in Germany but I believe they're doing it Europe-wide with their partners in other nations. I believe that we are now at that tipping point, where the scales of justice are being overweighted by the evil empire which is coordinating the genocidal efforts against Mankind, and the people can see it, ever more of us, ever more evidence of their crimes. The time is fast approaching, I believe, that we will see Nuremberg 2.0 - another gathering of the righteous to punish the wicked, hopefully this time even more effective against those who have acted with criminal intent which goes far beyond the supposedly indemnified vaccine manufacturers - we know about the patents, we know about the graphene oxide, about the spike protein accumulation in the bodily organs, the effects on nursing mothers & their infants, the massively increased rate of miscarriage amongst pregnant women.

We know enough to take action against the murderers who are literally killing babies, while they falsely accused us of 'killing Grandma'. We will have our day of righteous anger, and it will be supported by the God of all Creation.

“Remember this, keep it in mind,
take it to heart, you rebels.

Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.

I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say, ‘My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.’

From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that I will bring about;
what I have planned, that I will do.

Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted,
you who are now far from my righteousness.

I am bringing my righteousness near,
it is not far away;
and my salvation will not be delayed.

I will grant salvation to Zion,
my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 46: 8-13

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

If it is what you say it is, then being dragged into court will be the least of their problems.

I'm going to just say it because there's really no other way to meter it: thousands.....like hundreds of thousands of people are going to want these folks on a spit for their crimes!

We're talking full on roving bands of vigilante justice seekers who will have no resistance from the public whatsoever.

It would be a country changer bordering on world changing.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I agree. I have been playing around with a few ideas to at least raise more awareness about what might be going on here.
And I think there are some things that could help if done right. Because I feel the only way we have a chance is by getting as many people as possible demanding questions. Protests and more heavy handed approach has its place, but first we need win some more support back, once that starts it will keep going.

Right now the vaccine debate has worked really well for them in creating the division.

what I thought would be worth looking into, was some kind of organised crowd funding, to raise enough to get a legal team to guide a global effort (one in each country) by the way of the pen.

Compile a list of valid questions that we demand answers for and greater transparency, then create the campaign through as much media and radio as possible. If this was done in a way with legal advice to make sure it was as hard as possible to shut down, and use questions that are reasonable and intelligent, I think a lot of people would then see we deserve more.
Probably wouldn't get any answers but it might get more people asking the questions.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Its not even a conspiracy, self evident truth cannot be censored.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo
I think that sounds like an excellent idea. How to get organized enough to start though. Any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Thanks. I have no idea when it comes to social media, but if I saw someone that was doing something similar, I would donate as much as I could.

It seems very quite on push back from any media personalities. But to get more people to be open about some of the things that don't add up, I think using their tactics, back against them is the way to go. Until there is a head on tv or more talk in the news they read, they wont even consider anything else.
So some kind of movement that sticks to a set of valid questions that can not be easily slammed as crazy conspiracy, and one that makes regular people go "Yeah, that's odd, I would like to know too"

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

if we continue to share information about their work, then eventually we will overwhelm the system, we will defeat the conspirators in the courts which were established to protect us from just such events as those which are unfolding at this time

Yeah won't be long now before places like ATS will have to comply with not allowing the "crazy talk" because of the risk to the public.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Want to see practical mind control in action?
Try this-
Get someone who is fully supportive of the lockdowns/constant shots/boosters/masks/distancing to read :

www.stopworldcontrol.com...

Watch that person or persons completley shut down and refuse to look into any of the actual sources provided on that page.
Watch them get angry with you for showing them "nonsense conspiracy theories."
Watch them then go and tell their friends-other poor souls who have fallen for the plan of course-how much of a crazy person you are for spreading lies.
Watch them shun/ghost you.

They do this because they have been turned into something akin to religious fanatics by the multi billion dollar global brainwashing operation pushed on them by their governments and institutions who-until now-have let us think we live in a free society.

Those same governments and institutions have actually been planning for many years how to remove the notion of freedom from the minds of humans-and they are using the same tricks all the bad guys of history use-fear and emergency to make the masses accept tyranny.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Question # 1 - Why did the flu simply disappear in 2020/2021....?

That alone is cause for a wake up. How the hell did the flu literally disappear from the statistics on deaths from infectious disease in winter 2020? After decades of tracking the hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide each year, suddenly we defeated the flu? Right when people allegedly started dying from COVID? Hmmm......

Could it be that policy decisions (which drugs to give to patients with respiratory infections, when to put them on ventilators, the use of PCR tests which provide BS numbers of alleged COVID infections.

Question # 2 - Hint, if the PCR tests which specifically test for COVID were distributed/ purchased en masse around the whole world for the first time in 2017/2018 - how did they know there would be a 'surprise pandemic' involving COVID-19, when it supposedly didn't even exist at the time?

Question 3 - Why did the media suddenly throw out some weird BS article (propaganda campaign in multiple media sources & newspapers) stating that tiny neodymium magnets should be outlawed, allegedly "..because kids are accidentally swallowing them when doing selfies with the magnets as fake tongue piercings". When in actual fact this article was released exactly at the time when the many 'magnetised arm due to vaccine' videos were going viral around the world. I think the 'controllers' realised how obvious they were in tipping their hand with this particular piece of popaganda, & ultimately they didn't promote that BS article too heavily, they kind of hoped the whole matter would just disappear eventually. But the timing of the article was so blindingly obvious that a blind man would tell you he could see clearly how much BS was going on right there.

Question 4 - Why is it that the local NHS data in the UK affirms that in 2020 there was ABSOLUTELY NO INCREASE IN MORTALITIES FROM ALL CAUSES...? Literally, less people died in many areas than did in the preceding years over the same periods.. It's blatantly, blatantly obvious that they have simply changed the way that they deal with elderly & vulnerable people who have the flu, hospitalising them, using BS PCR tests to fake an infection, claiming that COVID is killing them, when in fact it's the use of forced intubation & Midazolam which was bringing them literally to death's door. Midazolam is a respiratory depressant, and its use was MASSIVELY inflated during 2020, indeed stocks were stockpiled in 2019/early 2020, right in time for the alleged 'pandemic' to unfold before the terrified eyes of the watching masses. Combining these treatment protocols with barbaric & strict lockdowns, with no visitors permitted to observe how their relatives are being treated, these people were literally murdered by the prescribing & intubation practices of the NHS authorities, per the intent of the controllers & their puppets in government & NGO organisations. The whole pandemic was pageantry & mistreatment at the hand of medics who should have known better, a bloody discgrace & an abuse of humanity by bioweapon-toting war criminals.

And we haven't even got started on the 'vaccines' yet...

There are many, many more questions that we can systematically add to the list, which will make any rational adult question the narrative...

edit on SeptemberSaturday2119CDT04America/Chicago-050012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

They do this because they have been turned into something akin to religious fanatics by the multi billion dollar global brainwashing operation pushed on them by their governments and institutions who-until now-have let us think we live in a free society.

Indeed...

I refer to these hapless souls as 'Branch Covidians' - a term I shamelessly plagiarised from an anonymous source right here on ATS. Fits the bill perfectly (just don't call them that to their faces, if you think they'll figure out the reference!)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Most people are still operating under the illusion that they are dealing with a Democratic elected legal government for all its faults. With all the checks and balances in place. For this to happen we are seeing that the checks and balances have been removed over the years. They will over the coming months realize that they are in fact dealing with what can be described as a corporate takeover. It was put in place somewhere around the time when the personnel department became Human resources. So in point of fact, the free society is just a business model which needs to be restructured, leaving the same board of directors in place. It's a beautiful dream for an accountant. But unfortunately, they are not a legal government, This has Made the bastions of society, the Police, and The Army now Corporate mercenaries. Which will open the way for a legal rebellion. Even the police in France are losing the will to have signed up for this. www.bitchute.com...

top topics

join