It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 26th Kabul Murder of 13 US Troops - President Biden's Potential Complicity and Coverup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Friday, September 10, 2021

Timeline of Events:

Thursday, August 26, 2021, a suicide bomber murdered 13 brave American Troops, and over 120 Afghanistan citizens at the Kabul airport.

American Heroes: www.cbsnews.com...

The U.S. Military knew the bombing was coming, but Joe Biden did not order a pre-emptive strike to stop it.

Evidence-A: www.politico.com...
-and-
Evidence-B:mobile.twitter.com...

---------------

Sunday, August 29, 2021 President Biden orders a retaliatory strike against an ISIS-k target, his truck loaded with explosives preparing to strike the Kabul airport again, while mass evacuations of Americans and allies from the country, are underway.

www.cnbc.com...

----------------

Today, Friday, September 10, 2021, we learn that President Biden's retaliatory strike was against a civilian Aid Worker, who was loading his van up with supplies for the needy. The drone killed not only the aid worker, but 10 residents in the neighborhood, including young children.

The US military claimed an August 29 drone strike successfully took out an imminent threat.

But a NYT report, based on newly obtained footage, suggests the strike targeted an aid worker.

Ten Afghan civilians, including seven children, were killed in the strike.
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

-----------------

What did Joe Biden's old boss Barack Obama say?..."Leave it to Joe to F*ck up a sunny day." (or something to that effect)

The truth is, President Biden is in serious trouble if its confirmed that he "dithered", instead of making a decision to stop the bombing that killed 13 American troops on August 26th.

President Biden ordering a drone strike on an AID WORKER, to make it look like he's retaliating for an attack that he could have prevented, adds additional charges to Presidential negligence and dereliction of duty.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is Afghanistan?

What Bombing?

Nothing to see here!

MSM, never mention it again and focus on other shiny things.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The lies continue to get exposed 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
hypocrites all. We all are in some way.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What is Afghanistan?

What Bombing?

Nothing to see here!

MSM, never mention it again and focus on other shiny things.

I guarantee this is not going to go away. As soon as Republicans get over the shock what the Biden Admin is doing to destroy America, they're going to realize that Joe Biden's administration was/is CRIMINAL in its Afghanistan dealings, actions and inactions.

edit on 9/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Well,

Benghazi - What difference at this point does it make??
edit on 10-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yeah just saw on the news that Bidumb droned the wrong guy. My wife told me when we first heard of this drone strike that it was all for show so they could say ...........hey look what we just did, got one of the bad guys. I'm guessing quite a few people thought the same thing.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Did you see this?
Apparently they droned the wrong guy!
Dude was supposedly loading bottles of water into the vehicle and he was a US aid worker.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well,

Benghazi - What difference at this point does it make??

We're reaching the point where Joe Biden's multiple disasters begin hurting Democrat candidates in races all across the country, leading up to the November 2022 mid-term elections.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The lies continue to get exposed 😎🚬

Yep...the more that is learned about the drone strike, the more evident it is that Joe Biden outright lied to Americans about the strike.

Blatant Lies from Biden: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Did you see this?
Apparently they droned the wrong guy!
Dude was supposedly loading bottles of water into the vehicle and he was a US aid worker.

Did I not make that obvious in my Opening Post? That droning of the U.S. aid worker is the COVER-UP for not stopping the suicide bombing on August 26th when he had the chance.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Yeah just saw on the news that Bidumb droned the wrong guy. My wife told me when we first heard of this drone strike that it was all for show so they could say ...........hey look what we just did, got one of the bad guys. I'm guessing quite a few people thought the same thing.

YOUR WIFE IS SHARP... You lucky man! (I'm assuming ur a man.)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I was replying to what you wrote in your post about the drone strike and my wife and I's thoughts on it. Not sure where you are going with this.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I was replying to what you wrote in your post about the drone strike and my wife and I's thoughts on it. Not sure where you are going with this.

Simple compliment. Nothing conspiratorial involved.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, September 10, 2021

Timeline of Events:

Thursday, August 26, 2021, a suicide bomber murdered 13 brave American Troops, and over 120 Afghanistan citizens at the Kabul airport.

American Heroes: www.cbsnews.com...

The U.S. Military knew the bombing was coming, but Joe Biden did not order a pre-emptive strike to stop it.

Evidence-A: www.politico.com...
-and-
Evidence-B:mobile.twitter.com...

---------------

Sunday, August 29, 2021 President Biden orders a retaliatory strike against an ISIS-k target, his truck loaded with explosives preparing to strike the Kabul airport again, while mass evacuations of Americans and allies from the country, are underway.

www.cnbc.com...

----------------

Today, Friday, September 10, 2021, we learn that President Biden's retaliatory strike was against a civilian Aid Worker, who was loading his van up with supplies for the needy. The drone killed not only the aid worker, but 10 residents in the neighborhood, including young children.

The US military claimed an August 29 drone strike successfully took out an imminent threat.

But a NYT report, based on newly obtained footage, suggests the strike targeted an aid worker.

Ten Afghan civilians, including seven children, were killed in the strike.
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

-----------------

What did Joe Biden's old boss Barack Obama say?..."Leave it to Joe to F*ck up a sunny day." (or something to that effect)

The truth is, President Biden is in serious trouble if its confirmed that he "dithered", instead of making a decision to stop the bombing that killed 13 American troops on August 26th.

President Biden ordering a drone strike on an AID WORKER, to make it look like he's retaliating for an attack that he could have prevented, adds additional charges to Presidential negligence and dereliction of duty.

-CareWeMust

9.18.2021 Update

Joe Biden caused our military to miss their opportunity to stop the suicide bomber who killed 13 of our sons/daughters in Uniform on August 26th.

To distract, he ordered a drone strike on civilians, and said, "Oops, we thought they were ISIS".

The US military on Friday admitted that it killed 10 civilians — including seven children and aid worker Zemari Ahmadi in a drone strike near Kabul’s airport last month — and not Islamic State bomb plotters, as it originally claimed.
More at: nypost.com...

Apparently, most Americans are buying the official excuse that our $750 Billion military/intel community made two huge mistakes in 3 days.

Are YOU in that camp? I'm not.

-cwm

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
FYI Update

When Biden met with families of the 13 military heroes he allowed to be murdered in Afghanistan on August 26th, members said he showed ZERO remorse and offered ZERO apologies. Nor did our callous President send condolences to the 18 U.S. soldiers wounded in the attack.

Family members of U.S. Heroes want Biden to "Burn in Hell": www.independent.co.uk... (Do they not realize he'd be comfortable there?)

top topics

join