It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Biden's vaccine mandate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

But I suspect the great majority of them are.

I dont know but i dont trust it anymore.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

"PBR, Streetgang...this is Allmighty, over?" **crackle** "PBR StreetGang...this is Allmighty, do you read, over????"

**crickets**

America has been lost.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The same bastards who exempted themselves from the ObamaCare insurance mandates.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here would be my advice to anyone forced to get the vaccine under threat of losing your job.

When they make you sign that consent form, or they ask you for consent, make it very clear they you are only consenting under duress. Make it very clear that you feel coerced with the threat of losing your livelihood. It typically is illegal to force a person to sign or consent to anything under duress, and you can make a very strong case in course. I'm not sure if they'll go through with it after you tell them your position, either way you should be ready to lose your job, but at least this could give you some legal recourse.
edit on 10/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

that definitely makes the most sense.

I've noticed some of the vaccinated people are starting to realize something is up. I wonder. Is this the tipping point?

This is cold, but I hope they start getting sick from the vaccines. That will put a stop to this vaccine madness really fast.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

that is cold carewemustnot. haha

I don't think you have to hope for it. It's definitely already happening. Unfortunately i think its going to be worse than just getting sick though.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just another glaring red flag.
The same day both the Aus and USA announce the exact same thing, and Aus exempted the Parliament from these mandates and the Whitehouse did the same.
The fact that they are reading from the same script should be enough to raise an eyebrow on every person.

Something else has jumped out at me, but I'm still trying to find if there is something to it.
One of the politicians here said something along the lines of "Signing a Global vaccination deal with Pfizer" It might just be a supply/shipment deal, but there was something in the wording that sounded like there is more to the "Global vaccination" part.
I would like to see what this deal actually is, because it correlated with a clear shift in the play.
edit on 10-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Here would be my advice to anyone forced to get the vaccine under threat of losing your job.

When they make you sign that consent form, or they ask you for consent, make it very clear they you are only consenting under duress. Make it very clear that you feel coerced with the threat of losing your livelihood. It typically is illegal to force a person to sign or consent to anything under duress, and you can make a very strong case in course. I'm not sure if they'll go through with it after you tell them your position, either way you should be ready to lose your job, but at least this could give you some legal recourse.

Consent form for?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: booyakasha

that definitely makes the most sense.

I've noticed some of the vaccinated people are starting to realize something is up. I wonder. Is this the tipping point?

This is cold, but I hope they start getting sick from the vaccines. That will put a stop to this vaccine madness really fast.

More than cold. It's downright demonic that you hold so tight to your beliefs that you wish ill on others. And yes. That's a judgment.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

They used to make people sign a form stating they understand the risks involved with an experimental vaccine, and that they consent to taking the vaccine knowing those risks. They probably don't have the same form anymore for the vaccines which were approved by the FDA, but I assume they require some sort of consent. Even if they don't, make it very clear the procedure is occurring against your will.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Ah okay.Thanks for clarifying. No. There's nothing to sigh. You just go in, get your shot and take the card. Implied consent, I guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

It is not approved by the FDA people still think it is but it isn't. You cant change the vaccine if it is. Not that they would give stuff anyway.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Did biden mandate anything that wasn't under the executive branch's jurisdiction.
Congress isn't under his jurisdiction. Don't really think the post office is fully under it or de joy would be gone by now.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Most members of Congress, Democrat or Republican, have ALREADY BEEN VACCINATED, including Trump and his family, and Tucker Carlson and the Fox talking heads.

Didn't someone here just say the the USPS employees are not required to get the vax? WELL, THEY ARE.

And Congressional members are EXEMPT from practically every law they ever passed.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Edumakated
They also exempted the postal service union.

If it was as dire as claimed there wouldn't be any exemptions. It just shows they are full of shiz.

That has been retracted. They are mandated under OSHA, but not under EO. Whatever that means.

[UPDATE]: The Washington Post reports that the White House is now claiming that U.S. Postal Service “workers are part of the federal vaccine mandate under OSHA jurisdiction, though technically not under the executive order.”

Link
< br />
I will tell you what it means.

It means that while it may be an OSHA requirement, they can only be punished if they are found to be breaking an OSHA regulation. This is different from the EO, which requires employers over 100 persons to demand employees be vaccinated or they will AUTOMATICALLY be in violation of the OSHA regs. BIG difference. In other words, there is no deadline for the Postal workers, unlike everyone else. They can only get the OSHA fine if they are "caught" breaking the rule; they aren't "assumed" to be in violation like the mandate makes other companies.

I will use a classic example. OSHA says you can only dig a trench 5 feet deep without a protective system unless it is in solid rock. If you dig a 6 foot trench in normal dirt, and no one gets injured, and that trench gets backfilled afterwards...nothing happens. On the other hand, if you dig a 6 foot trench and an OSHA inspector shows up you will be cited and fined. Same thing if someone gets hurt in said trench. This is the rule the postal service is under.

Conversely, employers under the EO are assumed to have already dug a 6 foot trench, which has already been inspected by an OSHA inspector. They are automatically in violation unless they institute the 'protective system' (the 'vaccine'). This, regardless of whether they ever intended to dig a trench at all, or even had the means to.

It's the most illegal thing I've ever heard of, bordering on extortion, kidnapping and frankly...in some cases reckless manslaughter!

THAT is the difference!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

They were made exempt from enrolling in Obamacare.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

IS

ANYONE

REALLY

SURPRISED ?

Not I.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Did biden mandate anything that wasn't under the executive branch's jurisdiction.
Congress isn't under his jurisdiction. Don't really think the post office is fully under it or de joy would be gone by now.

If USPS is considered a government entity they can't be exempt.

If USPS is considered a "private" organization they can't be exempt (100+ employees)

To do otherwise is an unequal application of law.

Unconstitutional

If one wants make claim that E.O. bypasses then we obviously have tyranny in play.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

And Congressional members are EXEMPT from practically every law they ever passed.

And that right there should be plenty enough for anyone a tee ninny tad more aware than Biden to expunge them from office post haste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join