It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethics and I cannot believe I have to say this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The government, state and federal are quickly moving the goalposts on the covid shots.

Now they are mandating the vax.

Let me be very clear here.

It is unethical to lie or falsify covid vax information. Yes, I'm unvaxxed, and yes, despite all my medical exemptions and valid documentation, I face a real possibility of losing my job.

But if I do, it will be by their doing and not mine.

If you feel strongly about getting the jab, I support you.

If you feel strongly about not getting the jab, I support you.

It should always be an individual decision.

But ANYONE who would lie, falsify immunization information, is unethical. You're no better than the weak-assed politicians and "doctors" we see on tv every damned day.

Always stand your ground. Be honorable. Be honest.

Sinking to their level is not the right way to go.

And as Jayne Cobb would say . . . ."Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right.""

edit on 10-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hear, Hear !!!!!

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Absolutely. I see all sides of this and I don't wish a disease or death on anyone, no matter how frustrating it gets getting mixed information.

Falsifying information that arguably could affect peoples' lives and livelihoods, though, is just plan wrong, no matter how militant or frustrated you are.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The problem I have now is that I cannot go back. This place is now completely #ed.

Now that governments, media and individuals have outed themselves as being nazis and totalitarian freaks there is no crawling back to any level of normality.

Even if they were to apologise, reverse their decisions and opinions, if I was to wake up on that day, what? do they think it's possible that I can just shrug and laugh it off, ho ho ho it's ok we all make mistakes ..... Do they think that I'm just going to forget about the BS lies and censorship and say, lol no worries it's ok, be nice if you didn't do it again .... no, it's not going to happen.

This is a war. And if you're still wearing gloves ..... you might want to reconsider that.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Adapt or Die

edit on 10-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'm not afraid to fight, and unfortunately, they have chosen this hill for me to stand on.

As a medical professional though, I will not ever do anything unethical as it relates to a persons health or healthcare.

That's my line in the sand.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Adapt or Die

*shrugs*

Then I die, but I will NOT do anything medically unethical.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Hey! LOL

Absolutely.

We're going to learn some hard lessons here, one way or another. Let's just hope that one of them is to pull together more often and find more things we can agree are at the top of the priority list.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Whether or not anyone wants to admit it we are actively, at this moment in civil war. The lines have been drawn and the strategy has been planned, we are simply in the lead up to the powderkeg.

Anytime a government attempts to force it's will upon a free society you have the very definition of tyranny and that tyranny cannot be reasoned with or negotiate with niceties and manners, those are the actions of subjects.

I would urge anyone that values their liberty and life to start preparing now, because like it or not, there is no reversing the course that they have set.

It's just a matter of time before shots are fired, whether it's by citizens or government, it is a reality of the future we face.

This same course if action was taken by Lincoln on March 28th of 1861, when after Congress adjourned Sin Die on March 27, Lincoln ordered Lieber Code general orders, declared a state of national emergency, and sent union troops to arrest members of Congress.

We all know what transpired next and unfortunately we are seeing it all unfold again right before our very eyes.

When government is ballsy enough to threaten use of force against duly elected Governor's because they disagree, do you really think they'll have a problem using force on you?
edit on 10-9-2021 by Timucuan because: I can't spell

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry you have to factor this into the daily equation of life. It's unfair and completely unscientific. Good news is, if you let it all happen, and you are financially ok, you will likely make bank on a lawsuit. Someone will be responsible for the repercussions of this. But it won't be anytime soon. We have too much bad leadership on both sides of the stink.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It is illegal to get physical surgery off record, so even if you want the vaccine on the black market I am sure it is illegal to do so even if this vaccine worked. I say this because many treat it like an illegal drug you need every so often. If you wanted to get false papers stating your vaccinated I am sure it is purgury like a false check or flight records or liscense or fishing lisence etc..

I do not agree fully with standing strongly. It could lead to bad circumstances. You can't loot to feed or water. Soon you may or may not have a choice so you should just subject as to not spill blood unless it is the vaccine. I think I will get the vaccine in a couple few years because I do not want to fight, I want peace & the virus I imagine will be pretty strong by then. It will be mandatory & I will not leave America no matter how much it would be nice to have free passports out this bish ha America is the nicest, meanest most weak, powerful, secured, free & diverse kuntree in the world.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

As a medical professional though, I will not ever do anything unethical as it relates to a persons health or healthcare.

And that is a good thing.

The people who are making these decisions, the people who are advising on the process & the people who are implementing the policies, all of these people have abandoned their humanity, all of them. They have throw aside their humanity and any sense of reason because they are fearful and they are weak.

And if there's anyone out there unsure about the ethics of this matter, then watch this short 5 minute video.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
#### that ...... If I can find a dr that will give me saline and and shoot the vax down the sink that will be my guy.

I think its time to sink to their level . ETHICS PFFFFT . They stole the whole damm country and you still wanna be ethical?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

But ANYONE who would lie, falsify immunization information, is unethical.
You're no better than the weak-assed politicians and "doctors" we see on tv every damned day.

Always stand your ground. Be honorable. Be honest.

Sinking to their level is not the right way to go.

Normally I would agree with you on a post like this, and I'm not saying you're wrong. Philosophically, you're on point, but even though I am not a Tucker Carlson fan, I have to agree with what he said recently.

“Buying a fake vaccination card is an act of desperation by decent, law-abiding Americans who have been forced into a corner by tyrants.

“You know what’s a serious crime? Forcing Americans to take drugs they don’t need or want. That’s a very serious crime. And let’s hope, in the end, someone is punished for it, severely.”

Link
For some folks, standing their ground and losing their job and/or other hardships they will suffer will be tough, but they will make it. For others, standing their ground will cost them and their family EVERYTHING. I may not approve of their actions, but I can understand why some will act in desperation.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not afraid to fight, and unfortunately, they have chosen this hill for me to stand on.

You present a deep and difficult conundrum here.

We are dealing with an enemy (yes, I said and enemy) that has not ethical standards. On the one hand, you do not want to sink to their level and be like them. On the other hand, they cheat, like, steal, murder to get what they want. The playing field is un-level by their own design.

They are like someone who agrees to a "manly duel" by pistols then shows up to the dueling ground in a tank.

Our conundrum is to figure out how to confront and survive without loosing our own integrity.

Jesus said that his followers should be "wise as serpents and innocent as doves." The Greek word for "wise" can mean thoughtful, sagacious, discreet. This tells me that we are not to be suckers, not to allow ourselves to be taken advantage of. We need to be able to adapt.

"Harmless" here means ... harmless, innocent.

This can be a fine and difficult line to walk, and we should expect that doing the right thing may be costly and must be ready to pay that price, but we should also not be simpletons and easily taken advantage of.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As a medical person, I never stopped caring for patients, even when they were admitting they didn't know what they were dealing with, and said they had no treatments.

I took care of patients, back when I had to reuse gear that we had been taught for years that you should never reuse, and I was lucky enough to have a close friend that was able to supply me with N95s.

There were no demands and no mandates, and few people who were willing to take the risk. I took that risk. I Lysoled my car. I stripped in my garage, put my clothes directly in the washer, and showered, before entering my house. I did that for over a year before they resumed normal staffing.

I still gown, glove, mask, and shield, for all my patients. To dare make demands and mandates on me to continue my job is not just insulting, it is just plain wrong. Even if I wanted the vaccine, I would refuse it after this unconstitutional move.

I am standing on that hill with you, right behind that line in the sand.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We have too much bad leadership on both sides of the stink.

I'm saving that.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have 3 simple arguments
1. I like to trust my immune system first, it served me well against other virusses.
2. If I do get sick, I rather use a proven, tried and tested medicine that works both profilactic and as treatment (ivermectin in tablet form for human treatment).
3. Even if I have only a one in a million chance of dying as a result of vaccination, I could be "lucky" bastard # 1.000.000. No thanks!
edit on 10-9-2021 by 2Faced because: Had to add some "points"........

edit on 10-9-2021 by 2Faced because: Get it?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No, we are not in the middle of a civil war as much as some of you wish and pray for it.

Are your lives so miserable, that a civil war is a good alternative. Or are you so angry from the BS you've been spoon fed from the right so long, that reality escapes you?

a reply to: Timucuan

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
*Shrug*

I guess those going just need to bring some nukes and F-15’s to DC next week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join