It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers for Virginia Giuffre say Prince Andrew served with legal papers for sexual assault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Virginia Giuffre's lawyers say the papers were served on 27 August at 9.30am to a Metropolitan Police officer at main gates of the The Royal Lodge, Windsor Great Park.

According to the document, there was a first attempt to serve the papers on the prince on 26 August, when an agent went to Windsor Great Park.

A Metropolitan Police officer who was the head of security said they had been told not to accept service of any court process, or let anyone trying to serve legal papers on to the property.

The agent then returned the following day and was told the court process could be left with the police officer at the main gate "and that this matter would then be forwarded on to the legal team".
news.sky.com...

Nice to see the Met police trying to obstruct the course of justice.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
He's escaped to Balmoral to "be" with the Queen. Anyway he says the incident will blow over quickly. That means they're negotiating the pay off, the fix is in, ooops, I mean the legal avenue is being pursued.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

what an absolute joke for the rich and privileged

"oh you want to charge me with something, sorry I did not recieve the court papers"

I guess that should work for us all, If I board up my letterbox can I stop paying bills and any fines then?

Lets extradite this man and let him face being judged in a court of law, if he is innocent so be it, if he is guilty then sentence him accordingly

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Lets get real here, you're th4e spawn of a family traditional bent on raping the world, why not rape individuals too?!? FFS!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well, strange parties you all go to where you ask each other to produce birth certificates to prove you are old enough to have sex with.

Suppose it might have happened at your parties never saw it at any I went to. Drinking parties with people 16 to 20.
If you said yes and it happened no one complained afterwards.

Must be pretty had to tell the difference between a 17 and 18-year-old in a party with the alcohol.

Did she say why she stayed?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Well, strange parties you all go to where you ask each other to produce birth certificates to prove you are old enough to have sex with.

Suppose it might have happened at your parties never saw it at any I went to. Drinking parties with people 16 to 20.
If you said yes and it happened no one complained afterwards.

Must be pretty had to tell the difference between a 17 and 18-year-old in a party with the alcohol.

Did she say why she stayed?

Its actually pretty simple for a normal adult. Don't have sex with people who might be 17 ... even if you can convince yourself they might me 18 still avoid having sex with them just incase they are 14.

When your Prince Andrew don't have sex with beautiful girls who you think are 30 years old with out checking first ... just in case.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Its actually pretty simple for a normal adult. Don't have sex with people who might be 17

Andrew isn't normal people , he didn't get the nickname Randy Andy just because it rhymes.
The least popular member of the unpopular Royal family will get no sympathy from the British public.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Did you read that pretty girls, you're all scam artists and should never be trusted, coz none of you just want to have fun.

Pretty sure having the lawyers present to make sure age, consent and state of mind will be the biggest downer out there.

new topics

top topics

join