It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi still saying capitol rioters were "out to kill"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

We're starting to beat a dead horse here, but as Nunyabizisit (and others) have pointed out, if we are to believe the dem's story about mayhem and destruction, then where were all the firearms and explosives?
I've read liberal news accounts of Jan 6th, and I couldn't keep a straight face. Their story is that a group of highly motivated terrorists were set to overthrow the government. They all had ties to white power groups, militias, neo-nazi paramilitary organizations, etc, etc. Trump was coordinating the "coup" by giving his "operatives" coded instructions via text messages.
You can still find these stories online. They're pure fiction.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

They're pure fiction

Of course it’s pure fiction.

Without fiction, Liberal’s lives would be empty.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Well the continued court dates are coming up. One member has flipped on the other and all of their communications have been collected, some included in the above pdf, so we shall wait and see.

There is no tds. Just calling out the propaganda as you have. I didn't accuse you of anything for believing it. We just disagree. You believe ballots are in rivers and covid is gone and I believe groups like the Oath Keepers did have violence towards elected officials on their agenda.

There's that tds again.

I said nothing about ballots in rivers or covid.

And never even mentioned the bad orange man.

You are just flailing about after being caught repeating democrat's misinformation propaganda.

And never accused you of anything except spreading misinformation.

There was no evidence presented in any previous court hearing.

None in any of Nancy's 'investigations'

None available in any media.

But you are still 100% certain that it is true.

Despite the fact that they had no gas, or way to reach the tunnels.

Sounds pretty brainwashed to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Partly. But more the cries of "hang Pence."

The other thing is, Pelosi may or may not know things we don't.

And please note, I am totally ambivalent on the subject of the Speaker.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: xuenchen

Partly. But more the cries of "hang Pence."

The other thing is, Pelosi may or may not know things we don't.

And please note, I am totally ambivalent on the subject of the Speaker.

"The other thing is, Pelosi may or may not know things we don't"

Now that was funny.

More secret evidence that we just have to believe exists somewhere.

Are we going to hear from Schumer next, or is he still preparing all his secret 'evidence' from their russia scam?

Has nancy EVER held back any evidence about bad republicans?

No.

Has she ever completely fabricated stories without any evidence at all?

Yes.

MANY times.

So please excuse me if I don't hold my breath for the revelation of some new top secret evidence that nancy is holding back for some unknown reason.

It never existed.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Court docs: Georgia man who traveled to DC after Capitol riots threatened to kill DC mayor, Nancy Pelosi

A Georgia man who traveled to D.C. a day after the siege at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. threatened to murder Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, according to federal court documents released this week.

Court documents allege that Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. communicated several threats through text message before driving to D.C. on Jan. 6. Federal officials believe that Meredith had the capacity to be violent and carry out the threats because he arrived in D.C. on Jan. 7 equipped with two firearms, several high capacity magazines and over 2,500 rounds of ammunition.

On the day of the rally, Meredith sent a thread of incriminating texts to several other people calling high public officials “traitors” and stating that he was, “Ready to remove several craniums from shoulders” and “I’m so ready to FK SOME TRAITORS UP.”

When Meredith arrived in D.C., he allegedly sent a text that detailed a plan to carry out violent acts against Mayor Bowser.

“I may wander over to the Mayor’s office and put a 5.56 in her skull, FKG c***.”

He also allegedly wrote, “I hope you’re reading this Mr. FBI agent, FK U.”

Later that same day the defendant sent a text that stated, “Strategizing on best way to assault this city . . . do I go in fast on Sportbike or do I go in the back door on dirt bike . . . Staying one more day since I got here late, need to FK with these commies.”

He also allegedly sent the following texts expressing a violent plan against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi:

“Thinking about heading over to Pelosi C***’s speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV.”

Yeah, I think she may have reason to be concerned.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I think that it was just instinct by the rioters. Think about it, you're all happy that you're able to run around a federal building; doing as you please, then you come across something that you had probably only seen in a night mare, Pelosi's face in front of you; staring you right in they eye. What would you do if you encountered Medusa in your path? You kill it before it multiplies. It was just a case of mistaken identity.

edit on 10-9-2021 by stelth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Court docs: Georgia man who traveled to DC after Capitol riots threatened to kill DC mayor, Nancy Pelosi

A Georgia man who traveled to D.C. a day after the siege at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. threatened to murder Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, according to federal court documents released this week.

Court documents allege that Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. communicated several threats through text message before driving to D.C. on Jan. 6. Federal officials believe that Meredith had the capacity to be violent and carry out the threats because he arrived in D.C. on Jan. 7 equipped with two firearms, several high capacity magazines and over 2,500 rounds of ammunition.

On the day of the rally, Meredith sent a thread of incriminating texts to several other people calling high public officials “traitors” and stating that he was, “Ready to remove several craniums from shoulders” and “I’m so ready to FK SOME TRAITORS UP.”

When Meredith arrived in D.C., he allegedly sent a text that detailed a plan to carry out violent acts against Mayor Bowser.

“I may wander over to the Mayor’s office and put a 5.56 in her skull, FKG c***.”

He also allegedly wrote, “I hope you’re reading this Mr. FBI agent, FK U.”

Later that same day the defendant sent a text that stated, “Strategizing on best way to assault this city . . . do I go in fast on Sportbike or do I go in the back door on dirt bike . . . Staying one more day since I got here late, need to FK with these commies.”

He also allegedly sent the following texts expressing a violent plan against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi:

“Thinking about heading over to Pelosi C***’s speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV.”

Yeah, I think she may have reason to be concerned.

Concerned about that nut, yes.

But that was always the case.

Nancy is claiming that tens of thousands of trump supporters intended to kill her on on jan 6, and had organized plans to carry that out.

Apparently by digging through 50 feet of reinforced concrete with zipties, and gassing her without any gas.

After shooting their way through security, with the guns they left at home.

There is no evidence to support her absurd claims, and the FBI has publicly said so directly.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

There were guns.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

There were guns.

One gun was found for 100k+ protesters.

One.

Not 1000, not 100, not even 10.

One.

Several others were found in or near vehicles blocks away, OUTSIDE the security perimeter.

Does that sound like an 'armed insurrection' to you?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Possibly the documentation that's come out in court regarding the Oath Keepers and their plans to get congress into the tunnels and to gas them? There were also other texts and communications of those that stated she should be killed. Not hard to believe that she would think that if people involved actually said it.

I do not like Pelosi though.

so they had poison gas? got a link?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

There were guns.
d

got a link?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>