It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi still saying capitol rioters were "out to kill"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
They were "out to kill"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed those who plan on attending the upcoming rally outside the Capitol, accusing them of "coming back to praise the people who were out to kill" during the January 6 riot.
edit on 10-9-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Browser is acting up. The OP will be up momentarily. Sorry!

They were "out to kill"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed those who plan on attending the upcoming rally outside the Capitol, accusing them of "coming back to praise the people who were out to kill" during the January 6 riot.

Nancy may not have dementia like Joe, but she's no less demented than he is.
edit on 9/10/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If they were they did a horrible job of it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

And congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez said half of the rioters at the Capitol wanted to rape her before returning home.

The Democrat mindset keeps getting more demented and paranoid.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

All those 'killers' and not a single one thought to bring a gun.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: wdkirk

All those 'killers' and not a single one thought to bring a gun.

that is something a killer would do, at least that's what Ashley Babbet would have said.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez said half of the rioters at the Capitol wanted to rape her before returning home.

The Democrat mindset keeps getting more demented and paranoid.

What a weird thing to say, imagine how funny it would have been if a male politician would have said that,

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Congressman Adam Schiff did say some guys tried to gang rape him at Ed Buck's house in California. But that's for another thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I still laugh every time I think about AOC's January 6th story, which she has changed 2-3 times now. She led people to believe she was in the midst of the riot, then admitted she was in a different building. She claimed someone was pounding on her door, and she said "I thought I was going to die!" It turned out to be a policeman knocking on her door, but she maintains "he sounded like someone trying to break in."

This is such a joke. The fact checkers claim that AOC didn't say she was in the capitol building. She absolutely said "I was there", and she certainly didn't admit till later that she wasn't actually there! Another liberal loon who lies every time they open their mouth, then makes excuses and says things like “There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,” on national television.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think that bird has tickets on herself lol.

What a squeezer.

a reply to: XipeTotex

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The only reason they thought people were out to kill them was their frigging conscience! They fear for their safety because they know deep down they do evil #
edit on 10-9-2021 by 2Faced because: Medium contacted Epstein, says “I didn’t kill myself. Hell sucks”.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
out to kill with no guns either !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Don't buy into it, the more they're allowed to repeat the lie, the higher the chance someone is going to buy into it.

We need to stop entertaining this psychosis because, honestly, it's going to kill a WHOLE ton of people real soon.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The really odd part is how msm still just repeats this nonsense without using a single brain cell.

And millions of brainwashed democrats who are still desperate to believe her..

Though they do appear to have stopped publicly supporting her lunacy lately.

Probably less painful for the brainwashed to just hide in shame at this point.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can prove none of them wanted to rape her. The Jan6’ers are pretty much against abortion so no one would have wanted to chance going against their own standards. Because none of them want AOC to have children.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I did not see many demon hunters in the crowd. Maybe a druid or two

link   

More ejecta and technicolor yawn from Nasty Nancy smh

link   
Anybody remember Biden's Attorney General, Merrick Garland discussing the Portland antifa riots? The rioters caused over $2 million in damage to federal bulidings alone. The riots continued for weeks. Damage was well over $20 million in the end.

The capitol "insurrection" lasted 5 hours. The Portland riots went on for 76 days!

Yet Garland maintains the Jan 6th incident was worse! Why? The antifa riots were not "a core attack on our democracy".
You cannot make this stuff up!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I did not see many demon hunters in the crowd. Maybe a druid or two

Were they shooting at anyone, or just waving flags like everyone else?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just….I mean…I can’t even do it anymore.
WHO THE F*Ck keeps VOTING for these schmucks?!?!? It is one thing for Nancy pants to say # like this because she knows she’s lying. But that there are people who actually believe this bullsh*t is mind boggling to me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join