It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An answer to the black triangles?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sigh..Have a gooooood read...
Rutan Aircraft

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

i think you are on the right trail as far as troop transports and the next gen stealth

dont forget about the whale.

i can say with a very good amount certainty that there are stealth transports ans logistics carriers.

i heard from the marines that there was something similar to whats pictured but bigger and faster and can carry SOF places to rescue downed airmen or others that find them self's on the wrong side of the line.

the osama chopper wasn't new when they used that.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

You have a PM, check this out please

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You could surround it with leds and pinhole cameras and cooling to make it invisible to most people.

I find it funny and sad that people beleive exotic craft are made by little aliens when:

no aliens have been found ever
no believable videos of aliens have been seen ever

I do believe there are aliens and we might have been visited but these triangle crafts are not made by them. Theres eyewitness accounts of a triangle having windows and normal people walking in them.

but there is evidence of human made technological advancement which is kept secret for good reasons until it is revealed if it is revealed like Sr71 and F117 were around for years before their existence was revealed. People cant accept there are flying crafts not based on aerodynamic flight.

Aliens would also not come in small triangles the size of a football field. They would likely open somekinda hyperspace window between moon and earth and pop out several vessels at once, very big ones.

They would come in huge crafts the size of city blocks. Altough, i am tempted to believe we humans could build those too. Future will show what happens.

I beliebe Ridley Scotts movie Prometheus (part of the Alien saga) could be very real and we were genetically engineered by a super race.

If we would meet that superrace. Would they come finish us off or have peace?

Homo Sapiens has been found to be already, about, 200,000 years old.

We had same intelligence 200,000 years ago. In my school in the 1990s they taught us Homo sapiens is 70000 years old and left africa black colored and turned white due to no sunshine. This is ramblings and old teaching by people who belong in the nursing home not a place of teaching. Every year they find older and older homo sapiens skeletons of modern human. No missing link has been found, we were like being prototyped in a orbital lab or some laboratories on earth by alien super race and they finally were happy with the homo sapiens.

I believe they have engineered several homo sapiens kind of species in different planets but they always have to test whats best to some planet. No one knows the whole truth unless you could go with an almost unlimited budget and search the bottoms of the seas for sunken cities. You would likely have to check every planet and moon in our solar system and the asteroid field too for archeological items.

Now it seems homo sapiens is 200,000 years old, different colored people are subsections of it.
If we had this intelligence 200,000 years ago, we likely had computers 200,000 years ago.

What would New York look after being abandoned for 10000 years and ice age and 2 miles of ice going over it and then being succumbed to salt water. Nothing would be left except rock monuments.

That kind of cities are likely now in tbe bottom of the ocean and we humans built all kind of technological stuff.

I think aliens reseted our planet, or at least natural catastrophes did. We likely lived on Mars too and there either was a natural catastrophe or they destroyed it too since theres so much xenon-129 there and clear archeological evidence of highly advanced society that had clearly telepathic and highly technological, magical capabilities. There were also likely alien super species present there I believe.

Nowdays I think the super alien race has left, some homo sapiens folks have some genes left from their tests or from a direct lineage to some of them. I hope this would all be found out one day and could be taught in a school somewhere.

I would like to end this with, the Greenland meteorite craters could have been mini asteroid weapons to end the ice-age but also to cause another reset. Yonaguni monument is likely real but its existence cannot be revealed because it would prove there were high-tech civilizations before the ice age and we werent just animal hunting barbarians who lived in the forests.

Also a Yale professor once said in a youtube document that the yonaguni monument is natural, it means its not natural since theres this secret society in yale and the professor was likely following orders. Why they are all kept a secret I dont know but I guess they have their reasons.

- have to edit a little. I think homo sapiens kind existed millions of years ago. The 200,000 years is just from the newest articles www.nytimes.com...
edit on 19-12-2021 by SpaceBoyOnEarth2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join