It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An answer to the black triangles?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I was in the city and I could tell how far it was because it was only a few houses away and it was in the middle of an intersection, I could tell the height because it was MAYBE 10 feet above the roof and about the same for the street lights.

and remember I walked closer and closer to it and got a VERY good look at it.

this was not some far off sighting it was at most 3 houses away and a few feet above the street lights.

but I get what you ware talking about, normally it is almost impossible with out instrumentation and allot of maths to tell how high and far something is.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don’t rate the Machrianiash Area 51 story. We were flying rendition aircraft into Prestwick Airport, if there were secretly funded US bases in Scotland surely they would have landed there?

IF prototype B-21 deployed to the UK, this was long after machrianish was sold, so either we have another secret area they landed at, (which I don’t think can exist in our smal country) or they did an overflight or they used lossiemouth or similar.

And for the poster who called out Pine Gap in AUS, it’s not Area 51, it doesn’t have a secret airfield, it’s not a secret, it’s a listening post.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Or the RAF and USAF and US government have a deal to run our new bomber up against their people and systems..

it could also just be a fuel and ammo depot that we are landing at but I think there is a base in Scotland that is run by the MOD but allows US aircraft to hanger there.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Or the RAF and USAF and US government have a deal to run our new bomber up against their people and systems..

it could also just be a fuel and ammo depot that we are landing at but I think there is a base in Scotland that is run by the MOD but allows US aircraft to hanger there.

Probably makes sense to have a diversion airfield, but Aircraft tend to need their own ground support, of course for a test you could have the necessary people and equipment in place via a C5 or something, but the UK is not like the USA, our budgets don’t stretch to secret airfields and our laws permit open spaces, it would be apparent pretty quick in a small country like Scotland if an active base was operating IMO.

If the B-21 landed in Scotland, it would likely be Lossiemouth, Kinloss or Prestwick IMO and one of those was out of operation for a while and none of them are anywhere near secret.

I worked at Warton, we flew our secret aircraft out of Woomera in Australia, not Scotland.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Australia is part of the UK

but for real there were many sightings of the winner and loser of the raider in Scotland

if i were in charge of secret projects I would pick an island inn the middle of the ocean or way way way up north.

both places would be safe from prying eyes for obvious reasons.

makes you wonder about all the little islands in the Pacific

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
A lot of empty space in Australia..

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Ohh I know

I spent some time in the out back, like the real out back.

looking for a dream time experience

other than the amazing land scape and endless night sky I didn't see anything I did however find out what a goonbag was.

the center of AUS would be a great place or even in the north western part of the country

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
I worked at Warton, we flew our secret aircraft out of Woomera in Australia, not Scotland.

Not very erection inducing mate....could you spice it up a bit?

Now, where were we...?
A guy on YT says the SBS used Brilliant Buzzard out of RAF Hamworth ....can anyone's Nan verify??

edit on 21-9-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Kinda odd the sbs would be using brilliant buzzard. Im beginning to think this yt guy might be a crank....

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Probably totally BS but what is said YT video? Could you link it?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

RAF Hamworth? haha, maybe it was landing on the hard?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just the lowest form of wit (again)- sorry.
Thought the idea of someones Nan verifying clandestine flights by a mothership out of Poole would be funny in context of the ridiculous claims already made.

Sort of proves my point when you've got people asking about about a completly unbelievable claim from a made up YT vid- when you've got a guy who claims to be from Warton offering up morsels a couple of posts earlier....

Credible SAP chasers would have been all over this guy at the first mention of Woomera.

ETA @ Hi BP....

edit on 22-9-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Only peeps I could see using brilliant Buzzard would be NASA...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: Forensick

Not very erection inducing mate....could you spice it up a bit?

Now, where were we...?
A guy on YT says the SBS used Brilliant Buzzard out of RAF Hamworth ....can anyone's Nan verify??

Well it isn’t a big secret, Taranis, and unfortunately as much as we all want to see our jaws drop I recon even the B-21 will so similar to the B2 we will mostly go ‘meh’.

Of course it’s what’s under the skin that counts too which is why people mock the F-35 saying we had the F-22 years earlier and it was better.

I am sure in many instances the B2 could be considered better than the B-21 when you only know what you see!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Yes BAE had plenty of playtime in the desert chasing Roos and Emus with the Taranis..A lot of the systems used were Hawk so made it a lot easier to get it in the air..I can see the B21 sharing a lot of B2 stuff..
All I know is there were rumours Boeing had the development for the Black Triangles maybe through Senior Citizen and maybe Rutan composites..High lift ducted fans,quiet packs and anti inertia tech have been thrown around..Some things stick..

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Yes BAE had plenty of playtime in the desert chasing Roos and Emus with the Taranis..A lot of the systems used were Hawk so made it a lot easier to get it in the air..I can see the B21 sharing a lot of B2 stuff..
All I know is there were rumours Boeing had the development for the Black Triangles maybe through Senior Citizen and maybe Rutan composites..High lift ducted fans,quiet packs and anti inertia tech have been thrown around..Some things stick..

It had Typhoon stuff on it too, didn’t EAP have a lot of Tonka parts it also?

Like I said, it’s what you don’t know or see!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Like I said, it’s what you don’t know or see!

Why its called a rabbit hole..You go in and never know where its going till you get out...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join