It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An answer to the black triangles?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

...Only going on the evidence .....and for military usage of silent black triangles over populated areas- it is scant.
If anyone had a deployable ducted fan SPEC Ops VTOL (and they have looked into it via many projects including SOFA/SOFTA) - there would be less reliance on conventional Helos/rotorcraft.

From an engineering perspective - it's entirely doable and I'm sure a few versions have flown (over prepared surfaces)....but a low altitude usage ducted fan in real world ops. is too much risk/cost when a Helo/Rotor is a proven option.

Of course there is some crossover with technology/training/strategy between the US and the UK- but doesnt it strike you as strange that they'd use what is now a well documented stealthy blackhawk for the OBL raid.....but then have their Brit cousins swanning around in stealthy VTOLS?

At the wall of text guy:
Machrihanish??
The A83 runs along the side of the runway
Scotland is not Nevada.

edit on 16-9-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

well there is a 'stealth' VTOL troop transport and stealth choppers.

When someone i know was PJ he saw the "secret" VTOL twice once in the US and once over seas during an exercise.

And what better way to keep a secret American aircraft secret than by basing it over in the UK.

i hear Utah is pretty active these days for strange sightings

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

and when i said your so close it was about the sub.

We know that they can use lasers or even very high powered crossing microwave beams to create a light in the sky that would show up on radar and would look white in daytimg.

and seeing as it is just plasma or a hologram it has no mass and can make the crazy zig zags.

but my money is on a secret drone launched from subs with ADVANCED ECM's and radar spoofing..

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Next Gen ECCM's such as LIPF's = well evidenced
Stealthy manned VTOL's using ducted fans which loiter over residential areas= no evidence.
(Just imagine trying to stealth a ducted fan in hover mode...so many issues).

If we dont conflate the 2....sure why not....if they did invent some sort of feasibly deployable MHD/EM propulsion system- a stealth dirigible/LTA in a delta planform makes sense.

Maybe it's a bit more nuanced?
Maybe some of these theories about pumping exotic matter to invoke negative energy states are not as far fetched as they seem?
Sal Pais chose a delta planform for his embodiment after all.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Anti Inertia tech was thrown around a lot after the "Red Mercury" gyroscope was pointed out to be too much WOOO and Nazi Bell..
Maybe look at University ideas and work done by Colliders..

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
To be fair you wouldn't see much from the A83 anyway especially if something came in at night

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

the so called red Hg was more than likely an attempt to refine nuclear material

and the bell was some kind of early centrifuge

edit on 17-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
'Scotland is not Nevada'
the A83 runs alongside the runway
And?
First thing, have you had, 'feet on / hands on' either, or both?
No, I didn't think so, if you had, your thought process, would be somewhat different.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

like a stealth chopper?

you can be a few yards away and only fell the rotor wash

they use the same idea that noise canceling headphones use, they broadcast an interference pattern to 'cancel' alot of the noise.

so a ducted VTOL is not out of the question by any means, and it only needs to hover for a minute or 2 at max and than jet off.

My friend that was an AF PJ saw one with his own eyes.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
] the bat [
] 806 [
] tr3a [

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: niladmirari13

some people forget that Vietnam was over 50 years ago and the first gulf war is over 20..

its not like they go to the builders of these craft and say "okay guys were number 1 so dont worry about coming up with new stuff."

progress is a force of nature, it cant be stopped so we might as well be the ones to find, implement, field these systems that ' don't exist '

there are aircraft burried in the US Deseret sands than we will ever know, chopped up and burried to keep the secrets safe in Americas quiver.

There is a reason why China even with all the saber rattling they do, wont DARE to challenge US supremacy on Earth.

The world powers friend and foe both know if it really comes down top it and America was in true danger they aggressor wouldn't be around very long.

just our conventional forces(including nuclear) is enough to stop all life on earth, kind of a useless threat/weapon system, but a handful of small black triangles and some of the JSOC rides and men could take over a small country imagine what the full force of America could bring to bear on our enemy lets me sleep very well at night.

Just the few things I have seen honestly blew my mind and one really scared me until I realized it was ours.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: niladmirari13
'Scotland is not Nevada'
the A83 runs alongside the runway
And?
First thing, have you had, 'feet on / hands on' either, or both?
No, I didn't think so, if you had, your thought process, would be somewhat different.

Have a look through this lot before you embarrass yourself further:
fightercontrol.co.uk...

Aside from the people who served at Machrihanish denying it was used to house secret aircraft- there's a crap load of evidence from people who are actually real aviation spotters (not SAP Fanbois like you) and know the area well.

If you still believe its a good place to land a classified aircraft - well....you're going to need some evidence rather than just regurgitating ATS lore to continue this discussion.
edit on 18-9-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I suggest you go through these 6 videos from Prof Simon to see what was going on at Machrihanish.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-9-2021 by Hurky1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hurky1

This is the bit where you either post "Professor" Simons credentials or I accuse you of being a bit too influenced by YT.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ha! That is funny. I can suggest you look at a YT video, that explains Prof Simons conection to Machriihanish, which is intresting, well thought out, detailed but some of it not exactly true.

I can suggest you look. Its entirely up to you wether you choose too. No skin off my nose.

Either way, have a nice weekend!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hint - He's the same kind of Professor as Griff.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

that guy is many crayons short of a full box.

he does surface wiki research and than posts it hoping people don't dig into his BS.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

that guy is many crayons short of a full box.
I haven't watched his Machrihanish videos, but I saw another video of his where that description seemed to fit. He was giving off sort of a Linda Moulton Howe vibe where he would believe anything people told him, sort of like Howe does.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

and not to be childish but you would think if you were an older man you would present yourself too the world a little better

comb your hair, take care of the facial hair(he always has stuff in it, I notice as I have facial hair myself) and do a little more research.

I have obviously watched his videos in the past and even sub to him.

I don't think he means any harm and isn't hoaxing but like you said belives too much woo crap.

its like he just found the CT world and at the end of the day he is enthusiastic and is getting people that might normally never give this stuff a look to consider it so I respect him for that.

he just needs some youtube coaching

edit on 18-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

there are bases in Scotland that DO have American test aircraft stop by from time to time so he might be mixxing the rumors for a better story.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join