It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 21 21 The end of the era is almost here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The Mayans predicted or planned this new era perfectly. Covid & new tech. came out at the perfect time. Military standpoints & peoples knowledge & spirits also.

12.21.2021 is almost here finally. The new era will begin. A new age of rules & technology & minds.

This is an extremely short thread & I haven't seen this posted.

Hopefully it inspires conversation to the relativity of current world events & the Mayan calender & reminds people to celebrate the new age.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

I'll take an extra shot of doom with my gloom, please?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

The Mayans predicted or planned this new era perfectly. Covid & new tech.

Prove it. (or Try to)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
We heard similar things before 12/21/2012.

Your message has a more authoritarian, and less destructive feel to it. This might "resonate" with the more gulible.
edit on 10-9-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Obvious garbage...

The whole Mayan 2012 issue has been debunked/explained in many threads in this forum.
No, I will not link to any of it. The onus is on you to do that.

On 12.21.2021 I'll send you another message reminding you how ludicrous your post was/is.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar ended in 2012. period.

Before that date people tried to proof it by going backwards in the past and link the calendar cycles to events and (they said) it fitted the date 2012.
Now, almost 10 years later, people are saying that the calendar was interpreted wrongly and the new doom-date is ahead of us, only this time I don't see anyone taking that new 'data' and line it up with past events.

But I guess we don't really need a calendar, it's going to be pretty hard to miss when the sky-Gods return back to Earth

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

No they didn't.

Massive misnomer for your screen name.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

It isn't anything bad, nothing is going to happen in that specific day. Well I guess it could if someone wanted to but is no different than dec. 31 transitioning to a new year except in a longer scale. You party, celebrate, have fun than go about your next day. It is just a measurment of time in which we celebrate as humans.

Just thought it'd be fun to see the correlstions people have with timing & remind people to celebrate like it's the end of an era.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

There is no doom haha

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Mayan calander didn’t end in 2012 it actually started a new long count of galactic procession…
Nothing more… Nothing less…
edit on 10-9-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I ain't do to good with links. Everything I write is usually for the most part kinda just my own thoughts I think some of the time when i'm somewhat bored mostly.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Terrance McKenna matched his "end of the world" fractal timewave zero up with the Mayan Calendar.
However his idea of it was less about it being the end of the world and more about a period when complexity would increase at such a rapid rate that we would enter a new epoch.
And if my memory serves me correctly he hypothesized that change and complexity would occur so rapidly that many humans would be unable to "keep up" mentally and would lose their #.
And as I look around . . . there are quite a few people losing their # . . . kind of the "as you know it" part of "the end of the world as you know it".

P.S. Terrance would prescribe psilocybin to rectify this malady so there is that
edit on 10-9-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This article says the Mayan calendar end's 21st of December 2020.. and actually it does make sense with what's happening not just down here but out there in space. The conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on the 21st December 2020 was a sign... www.needmagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Not like we haven’t heard this over and over before. From Y2K to the last Mayan date of doom. Just use the two week mantra and you will never be wrong as it’s always two weeks away.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Did they predict their own demise. What good is predicting something if one can't impact and change their own circumstances? Our culture will fail on _______ thanks for playing it was fun yall.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Interesting, as there is also a theory that we are going through a "spiritual" period, that is going to come faster and faster as we become more enlightened as to the truth about "ourselves" and this form only being a blip on our souls adventure.

I'm sticking with this one, I like it better than any doom and gloom. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I remember when this was a big thing going around:

www.equip.org...

To many, “Edgar Whisenant” has recently become a household name. Whisenant, a former NASA rocket engineer turned prophecy teacher, became famous through a booklet that included two of his works: 88 Reasons Why the Rapture Could be in 1988 and On Borrowed Time.1 In this booklet, Whisenant predicted that Jesus would return to rapture His church sometime during the Jewish holiday of Rosh-Hashanah in 1988, which was from sunset, September 11, to sunset, September 13. Before those dates, The World Bible Society, which published the booklet, printed 3.2 million copies2 and distributed 200,000 of them to pastors throughout the United States.3

When the September prediction failed, Whisenant updated the time to October 3. Now that date, too, has fallen through. Whisenant nevertheless remains undaunted: “The evidence is all over the place that it is going to be in a few weeks anyway.”4

What has been the response to Whisenant’s predictions? Thousands took the booklet seriously, some even quitting their jobs to prepare for the rapture. Attendance increased in some churches.

edit on 10-9-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Didn't the mayans get there shot at the apocalypse lottery back in 2012....you dont just get to say "Oopsey, those silly mesos were dyslexic" it's really 12/21/21!
Considering the didnt use a calander like the western world does, how does it even line up?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: sraven

Interesting, as there is also a theory that we are going through a "spiritual" period, that is going to come faster and faster as we become more enlightened as to the truth about "ourselves" and this form only being a blip on our souls adventure.

I'm sticking with this one, I like it better than any doom and gloom. LOL

I am sticking with the "everyone is going to lose their mind" theory . . . because . . . well
They are . . . going crazy

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Great OP! Thank You!!!
I can’t say much about 12-12-21 but I do know what the “end of an era” is like.
Here is an example....

When I first started commercial fishing 99% of the Sea Scallops fleet were wooden boats, mostly built by Harvey Gamage Shipyard in Maine. I worked on them and watched as the wooden fleet was replaced by steel hulks and finally are now totally gone here. They were beautiful, rugged vessels built for Nor’west Atlantic heavy weather offshore fishing.
They are very much missed by the old salts.
Sorry if this is a thread slide! Not intended as I’m addressing the “end of an era“ part of it.
Progress it seems, good or bad, can not be stifled.
Here is something I wrote many years ago to remember this “era ending time”.......Cheers!

Boats of Wood, Men of Iron

In a boat built of wood from the mountains of Maine.

With a keel of Pasture Oak, Neptune himself couldn’t strain.

After a full days steam to the Nor ‘East Peak.

Eleven men will fish an eight day week.

Catching Scallops in both foul weather and fair, they’ll toil the decks with twenty footers everywhere.

Shucking those clams while standing at the box, the drags are hauled back, stuffed full with rocks.

The Captain climbs down and says with a sigh. “Let’s finish up boys, it’s time to fly”.

They step in close to hear what he’ll say. “It’s a Storm we have, force twelve on the way”.

With all secure it’s time that they turn, the great grey sea’s soon to boil and churn.

So go ahead storm give it your best, they’re full ahead now bearing due West.

Plunging and plowing long into the night, the Storm may lose, this crews giving fight.

As the heavens above are being torn apart, we find the crew, to a man, praying from the heart.

With first light come waves running fifty plus feet, so no rest’s to be had if the storm’s to be beat.

This grand old boat shudders, struggles to rise, as mountains of water try to claim one more prize.

With windows blown in, water cascading inside, this crew just won’t quit, they keep bucking the tide.

After jumping the shoals, rounding the corner, they see, the hurricane barrier far off to their lee.

And like a sparkling young maiden worriedly singing her tales, from across the fetch the lighthouse horn wails.

Finally tied to the dock, eleven weary men rest.

Iron strong men, New Bedford’s best!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join