It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levels of Covid-19 are highest in most highly vaccinated countries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That would seem to be the case. Until they start the vaccines then it all rams up again.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: XipeTotex

the clotshot

Classic!

For the clot virus. As covid causes same. more often.

Did you miss the alliteration?

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: nonspecific
Trump said this back when it all kicked off.

America had the highest number of cases as they were the best at testing and did more tests than anywhere else.

Interesting to see what an anti Vax pro Trumper would say to this.

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Actually. The PCR tests were turned up and gave a higher amount of false positives during the Trump Presidency. The man who invented the PCR test told anyone who would listen that it wasn't a good test for Covid-19.

Which is even more impressive when you consider he died in 2019...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I dunno maybe we should go back to the old system where doctors prescribe medication to treat the symptoms of an illness instead of the mass testing of our populations and subsequent emergency vaccine mandates. Possibly stop destroying our economies and the reduction in care for more serious medical issues in order to throw all resources at what is essentially in the vast majority of cases a mild respiratory disease.

Just an idea.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Kary Mullis the inventor of PCR died months before the covid 19 outbreak. How could he say things about something that had not yet happened.

The more you tell lies the less believable you become.

Stop making things up and expecting to be taken seriously.

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm not even stubborn I just can't abide outright lies being spread.

If someone was foolish enough to believe the good doctor they could become ill or even die. Just because he's comfortable with that I'm certainly not and will not sit by and be silent while he shares this garbage.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Kary Mullis the inventor of PCR died months before the covid 19 outbreak. How could he say things about something that had not yet happened.

Kind of timeline snafu similar to "Systems and Methods for testing Covid-19" U.S. Patent 2020279585-A1 filed 2015/10/13

Systems and Method for Testing Covid 19 (Richard A Rothschild,

A method is provided for acquiring and transmitting biometric data (e.g., vital signs) of a user, where the data is analyzed to determine whether the user is suffering from a viral infection, such as COVID-19. The method includes using a pulse oximeter to acquire at least pulse and blood oxygen saturation percentage, which is transmitted wirelessly to a smartphone.

Patent is filed 2015 but Covid was not named Covid-19 until early 2020 - So using your logic regarding Mullis, claims of Covid-19 being a thing are nothing but abject lies and amount to a plandemic being foisted upon people.

Maybe my source is mistaken or chock full of lies and can be refuted like all other smoking hot anti-vax info.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Phoenix because: add

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I don't think that logic is your strongest subject.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Phoenix

I don't think that logic is your strongest subject.

Then I guess you can trash info from the NIH

Other poster claimed Mullis information had to be false as he died before Covid was named - likewise NIH must be full of snip having a patent listed in 2015 before covid was named but has specific Covid 19 name in it. Its the irony of statement calling out bad reasoning on others attempt to debunk.

You don't see a problem with that?

If NIH/Rothschild knew the name in 2015 it stands to reason others like Mullis did too!

edit on 11-9-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Kind of timeline snafu similar to "Systems and Methods for testing Covid-19" U.S. Patent 2020279585-A1 filed 2015/10/13

A method is provided for acquiring and transmitting biometric data (e.g., vital signs) of a user, where the data is analyzed to determine whether the user is suffering from a viral infection, such as COVID-19. The method includes using a pulse oximeter to acquire at least pulse and blood oxygen saturation percentage, which is transmitted wirelessly to a smartphone.

Patent is filed 2015 but Covid was not named Covid-19 until early 2020 - So using your logic regarding Mullis, claims of Covid-19 being a thing are nothing but abject lies and amount to a plandemic being foisted upon people.

Maybe my source is mistaken or chock full of lies and can be refuted like all other smoking hot anti-vax info.

No. Patent filed on 17.05.2020.

You are looking at the wrong date.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

From the header at link from NIH,

Patent US-2020279585-A1
Inventor
ROTHSCHILD RICHARD A (GB)

Assignee

Date
Priority
2015/10/13

Bolding added for clarity.

If one cares to poke around that section of NIH there are many more patents with the words "Covid-19" pre-dating the naming of Covid-19 by W.H.O. in early 2020.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Patent US-2020279585-A1
Inventor

Assignee

Date
Priority
2015/10/13

That's not the filing date. It's a priority date.

Go look at the filing date.

And the patent ref no starts "US-2020....."
edit on 11-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

In less developed countries people can go their whole life without seeing a doctor. So you cant detect how may cases they actually have. The only group to try to keep these numbers is WHO. And in several 3rd world nations, they may send a handful of doctors.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

For sure, even tho we don't see to eye to eye on most things, i tend to agree.

The stubborn was aimed at Carpy, i've called him a lot worse.

To be fair you're both decent members and i have no problem with either of you despite our differences of opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Me? Stubborn? How very dare you...😉🧐

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Patent US-2020279585-A1
Inventor

Assignee

Date
Priority
2015/10/13

That's not the filing date. It's a priority date.

Go look at the filing date.

And the patent ref no starts "US-2020....."

Click on " ? " at priority date and gives definition,

3.1Priority Date HelpNew Window
The earliest priority date from the patent's priority claims, or the filing date.

Whatever you're going on about seems irrelevant to my point of prior knowledge - maybe youre confusing a "grant" date with a file date. Regardless there absolutely no refuting prior knowledge of the plandemic existed at least at NIH, patent filers and organizations and people listed on the many others listed at NIH.

The whole thing is made up hooey using the flu as cover to institute worldwide tyranny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join