It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really going to allow this to happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Are we?

We have been rolling over for thousands of year to our "masters". When are we gonna stand up and fight?

I am losing my faith in humanity and my anger is growing more and more each day.

Just because the elites want a new world order doesn't mean we have to bend over and go along with it.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Grimbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimbone

So what is "this"?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You living in a box with no access to the outside world?

Everything is fine here. Move along.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimbone

Oh..so this is about the chip shortage...?
Or is it Texas abortions...?
Hong Kong?
Masks?
Ivermectin?
Vaccines?

How about a little meat to go with your wine
edit on 10-9-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You'll just replace one master with a new master.

Unfortunately, that's just how this s#hole of a planet works.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How do you define "fight?"

Most just mean mindlessly lashing out at the most obvious target of ire. Historically, even in full scale war, this is the case.

Difference this time around is that it is 4th and 5th generation conflict. Which the vast majority of people dont even know exist.. much less understand it or how to actually "fight" it.

Some of us have been on the frontlines of that fight for decades, as abstracted as it might be from popular understanding of conflict. Personally, I have been somewhat encouraged that over the past 5-10 years, more have begun to realize that there is even anything going on.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
We still have our big screen televisions, our fast food, and our recliners. We are still far too comfortable to do anything but complain about what is happening.

We're going to need things to get so much worse before we can be bothered to budge.

That's the sad truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It is the rant section in case you haven't noticed.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

By fighting I mean standing up to them once and for all. Grind everything the elites need to a halt.

We will survive. They need us more than we need them.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Sure.. rant away..

But what are you ranting about?
I can think of multiple topics that have people upset.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HairForceOne
We still have our big screen televisions, our fast food, and our recliners. We are still far too comfortable to do anything but complain about what is happening.

We're going to need things to get so much worse before we can be bothered to budge.

That's the sad truth.

Yes, that is the very sad truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sure.. rant away..

But what are you ranting about?
I can think of multiple topics that have people upset.

The state of the world.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimbone

The new world order already happened & passed. After WW1 America was victorious & decided the New International Order. People changed the name to make it sound kooler.

You live in a house or an apartment is my guess, so you do like the new order. You like internet & cars is my guess, so you do like it. Everyone wants to fight their own likes which is why a lot of people are changing their beliefs on a consistant basis.

This is life, enjoy it. There are many reasons not to but even more to love it. I remember being a confused lil lad myself. Sometimes you just have to accept your not the warrior to change things, just someone here to live life & love. If the conquering abstracts make you feel belittled than it is not for your determination to confess hardships towards them, it is time to choose a different relativity to occupy ones thoughts. Don't worry about it, good, bad, whatever has it handled. Just chill & live life. It might not be as good as it can be but it isn't as bad as you think either.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Oh..so this is about the chip shortage...?
Or is it Texas abortions...?
Hong Kong?
Masks?
Ivermectin?
Vaccines?

The world has fallen to #... which was predicted to happen in the End Times.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam

By fighting I mean standing up to them once and for all. Grind everything the elites need to a halt.

Are you building the structures and systems that are not beholden to them, or simply grinding away the ones they control?

Due to the nature of centralized power and infrastructure, I think its a trickier proposition than it might appear at first glance.

They need us more than we need them.

This might be a mistaken assumption in the face of modern technology. But! that goes both ways too.

We are nearly all dependent on these centralized systems, and the "elites" are the ones that control them. Its always been this way, for what its worth. So, without awareness of this and meaningful alternatives, it can end up doing significantly more harm than good.

However, actions like refusing to comply with something like a vaccine mandate can be effective if it is complemented by actually building the structures and systems that can give the action weight and legitimacy.

It is a rant though, and there is certainly plenty to rant about.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What do you suggest we do to fight the new world order? Fight as in war? Joe Biden told me you need F15s and maybe nukes to fight the government.
We are not like our new allies the taliban.
Most people have families and kids to think of and are
struggling now. Im open for suggestions on how to fight the new world order though. Peaceful protest don’t work they will call you insurgents and kill you.
So what should we do?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

I don't know, our little american experiment succeeded for about 200 years (150 before starting down the wrong path with a central bank, which we were warned against) before freedom started being truly overrun....

Jaden

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
You'll just replace one master with a new master.

Unfortunately, that's just how this s#hole of a planet works.

New boss same as the old boss. And the devolution of humanity continues on its intrepid path to ruin.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So we should lock and load and take on the central bank? I don’t see that working to well unless we have a full revolution. Most our politicians have betrayed us and sold us out. The ones that have not betrayed us have no balls. It would take a full revolution to fight the new world order and I don’t see that happening. Im open for ideas however.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RebelBerserker1

I suggest everyone stop playing their game.

We don't need their monetary system. We don't need their corrupt judicial system. We don't need their fake wars to put our heroes in harms way. We don't need their mask-less dinner parties while they tell use we need a masks. We don't need their lies. We don't need their threats. And last but not least we sure as hell don't need them.

They need us. We can take back our freedom. Never said it wont be rough but we will survive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join