It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Atlantean Fugitive!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just thought the name sounded cool. I'm obsessed with ancient technologies and forbidden knowledge, as you will come to learn. Anyone else here into that stuff?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlanteanFugitive
Welcome. Hehe, is anyone here into that sort of stuff? Believe it or not, ATS used to be mostly that.

Big digger of the same info, look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've been into pre-history and ancient technology for about as long as I can remember. Welcome to the hot mess that is ATS, or as I sometimes call it, 47.5.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

How familiar are you with the correlations between Atlantis and R'lyeh?

Pretty interesting subjects for sure.. There is quite a bit of good content going in the direction of ancient cultures, both potential as well as verifiable.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

What does that mean?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

No, but I will have to look it up.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlanteanFugitive
Just thought the name sounded cool. I'm obsessed with ancient technologies and forbidden knowledge, as you will come to learn. Anyone else here into that stuff?

Ummm...ancient tech is semi cool to ponder...but it never leads to any conclusive evidence of anything...just more questions...but questioning and logic are some of the hall marks of science...

Forbidden knowledge...is actually kind of boring after you've practiced a number of them...they all blend into sameness...with the main differences being cultural interpretations of the same or like experiences...

Two examples are Hinduism and Chakra based Kundalini pursuit/experience...and..."The Bridal Chamber" of Christendom...and more to the point Gnostic Christendom...

These are two distinctly different cultural pursuits...in essence describing the same exact experience...all while clothed in the trappings of cultural heritage...

I can state this factually...because I've experienced the amazing power of these pursuits from the perspective of each distinct path...and the experience was the same amazingly powerful energetic bathing in the core of Knowing...and being...

Not to mention of course...Falun Gong...and Zen Buddhism...

All the same...as I have experienced...while practicing...

YouSir
edit on 10-9-2021 by YouSir because: Of...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There are numerous threads about Ooparts including ancient technology such as the Russian Nano Spirals and other obvious technological items that can not be put down so easily.

Item's such as the Kosovo Transformer are enigmatic and there are so very many.

But it is a field were many of the items are definitely not that old while others vanish probably into private collections or to be swept under the proverbial rug.

These fall under the category of OOPARTS on most sites, Out Of Place (and time) Artefacts and fall in with other mysterious traces such as these.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hi There AtlanteanFugitive , and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice Another section of fun that includes how to Contact Staff: make Alerts, and help maintain the General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it desrves, so make sure you've got content and your thoughts on it.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images This is the place to find "the how to's" and what sizes will work for your personal Avatar or Profile Pic.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS... (BTW, a secret on your Pix uploads, always make sure they are only of these three; jpg, gif, png... a jpeg is not accepted)/

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask anyone in staff.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

During my offshore fishing years we found many artifacts that were hauled up in the nets and scallop drags.
I always hoped to find Atlantean Treasure!
Sadly, it was not to be.
I do have many, many, very cool things though....😎
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi!
I’m from Atlanta,too!

…..wait.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Show me a piece of titanium buried in a Pyramid or some sucj place..

No ... none has or will.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hello to you

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Welcome. Go to FORUMS.

Everything is there✌️

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out from that district, but right on!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Show me a piece of titanium buried in a Pyramid or some sucj place..

No ... none has or will.

Got to quote you on that, Titanium is highly oxidizable and will break down relatively rapidly once any anti oxidation layer has gone.
Pure Titanium forms a so called Oxide Barrier which is a layer which has already oxidised and so slows dramatically but does not actually stop further oxidization.
So finding such a piece of Titanium assuming a previous advanced civilization had used it would be difficult if enough time had passed by.
One other thing that may remove such metals is if they are taken away and used again and again or in a weird science fiction/fact speculation if a predator civilization payed a visit to a previous advanced civilization not with the intention of friendly contact but with the intention of helping themselves to all that lovely refined metal and other raw materials nicely packaged, refined and mined for them already that such a civilization may accrue on the surface of a planet.

Such a civilization could even exist periodically visiting suitable worlds and even seeding them and even planting the roots of civilization on occasion not as colonies but as a farmer may plant crops in his field so that when they came back around the galaxy on there endless journey there armada of giant locust like colony ship's could then strip bare such worlds and replant those that still had sufficient resources to make it worth there while.

Of course that is NOT what I believe but your question and comment open all possible answers, if no one has shown you such it may not ever have been found, it could be that such artefacts have and ended up in private collections or hidden from the public or it could be that like the wedge of Aiud that is made from strange alloy of Aluminium which is also a very difficult and technologically demanding metal to refine since you need many tons of bauxite to make just one ton of aluminium that unless it is found in extremely strange circumstance most people would regard unusually modern finds as modern artefacts and just junk them.

Imagine a builder digging up land to lay foundations and he finds cable's and duct's, perhaps in a bad state of decay or perhaps not does he then call an archaeologist? or does he regard it as just unmapped junk and remains from someone else work and after checking to see there is no current just digs through it and assumes it is modern.

Or a similar case were he finds modern looking machinery.

He is not going to say that may be an ancient artefact but he is likely to say what moron buried there junk on my land.

The ONLY circumstance were strange finds are highlighted is when someone throws a lump of carboniferous era coal onto there fire only to find it has a finely wrought metal chain it in, or when masons carving out some marble find that many feet down the same rock they are working on has already been worked on by someone else but that someone else did so such a long time ago that the remains of there quarryman's board has itself turned to stone.

Or when they find Wheels that resemble those on a cart, buggy or chariot fossilized in the lime stone of the mine they are working on.

Or even stranger finds down in coal mines and there are a whole shed load of those though very few made it fully into the public light since like the builder the mine owner and his workers do not want some professor to stop there work and leave them out of pay just because they find an ancient artefact.

The few we have heard of therefore I would argue are merely the tip of a very huge ice berg of find's most of which are routinely lost and forgotten.

Were the wedge of Aiud is concerned it could be just the tooth from a mechanical digger, aluminium is used were iron or steel could cause sparks so is actually used quite often despite the relatively fragile nature of caste Aluminium by comparison to the harder metals and even though it is mostly used in an alloy alternatives such as of course Titanium are also available - except when you are using it in certain chemical environments different metals react differently so with Titanium being so reactive it is unlikely to be used in that manner except in niche applications.
Also the Wedges place of discovery, depth etc and it's unique alloy while showing NO extra terrestrial property's and being extremely unlikely to be anything other than a digger tooth (So not likely a piece of UFO landing gear) suggest that the only reasonable explanation is that it is what it appears to be a mechanical digger tooth, just one from an earlier civilization not ours.

edit on 14-9-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Welcome.

I guess we are all fugitives from somewhere, some time.

Been working on Some discoveries in Africa that may lend credence to your name. I myself am getting fragments of what life was like back then.

Stop in and contribute if you like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join