It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Pfizer and BioNTech planning to seek FDA approval for their COVID-19 vax in youth aged 5+

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They are coming after our children dispute the same company that has a shady history of recalls.

I am sure their studies how safe the vaxs will be done fairly with no biases..
The children are least affected by Covid. It really does seem going after our youth ruining a generation by their vax has being the plan after all.

BREAKING NEWS: Pfizer and BioNTech are planning to seek FDA approval for their COVID-19 vaccine in children aged five to 11 'in the coming weeks'

Three doses

However, children between ages five and 11 will be given 10 μg doses and kids from six months to four years old will receive three μg doses.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The Shady past of Pfizer.

Pfizer pays out to Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims

Five children died on Trovan and six on ceftriaxone. But later it was claimed that Pfizer did not have proper consent from parents to use an experimental drug on their children and questions were raised over the documentation of the trial.

They withdraw the drug because side effect.

Pfizer withdrew Trovan from Markets worldwide in 2001 because of the risk of fatal liver failure.

In the same African city they already have fears of their vax lesson learned from the past.
When will the others wake up?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
They are coming after our children dispute the same company that has a shady history of recalls.

The children are least affected by Covid. It really does seem going after our youth ruining a generation by their vax has being the plan after all.

BREAKING NEWS: Pfizer and BioNTech are planning to seek FDA approval for their COVID-19 vaccine in children aged five to 11 'in the coming weeks'

Three doses

However, children between ages five and 11 will be given 10 μg doses and kids from six months to four years old will receive three μg doses.

You know, I'm what I call a Bible Man. There is something in The Word that has been popping up in my mind a lot lately, and rather than look up the exact Book & Verse, I'll summarize:

What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul?

In the course of this obviousness of greed over the lives of children (much less everyone else), how can these people not know, not believe that there will come a reckoning? It's incredible to me....

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thanks to summer5 ATS Post

Parents - Do Not Comply
Under the age of 27 the Vaccines can kill you - So in your face

None of these experimental Covid Cocktails have been studied - NO STUDIES - NADA - ZERO - ZILTCH - for interactions with other Vaccinations that your child has or is receiving ....

THINK ABOUT THIS

Biden's vaccination mandate doesn't include illegal immigrants

Then This

Afghan Refugees bring Measles to Wisconsin

edit on 9102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you

*to be clear, directed at the vacks companies, not the OP or any other poster here. (well maybe one or two LOL)
edit on 10-9-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yeah. Come for my kids.

See what happens. An administrator of education in New brunswick canada stated that the government owns our kids, and they'll inject them if they want. Good think i wasn't there, I would have floored him.

Again, See what happens when you start coming for peoples kids.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Three doses

You know, I'm what I call a Bible Man. There is something in The Word that has been popping up in my mind a lot lately, and rather than look up the exact Book & Verse, I'll summarize:

What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul?

In the course of this obviousness of greed over the lives of children (much less everyone else), how can these people not know, not believe that there will come a reckoning? It's incredible to me....

Just because someone has power, doesn't mean their elevator goes all the way to the top floor. They are heartless psychopaths with no soul. Sold out a long time ago

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Just 2 weeks ago I was being neglected & made fun of on this site because everyone said this was impossible. I gave the situations & everything but absolutely noone agreed this would happen. My track record is 100% on this site. Toot Toot

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I guess once everyone dies, China will just move in. The frog on a hotplate technique is so effective.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well i doubt they can go back after that..Not a good look.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

I dont think many Canadians would be in favor of this but what about the Liberals ones?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Luckily my son lives in another country with his father, but I feel for the parents that won't know how to evade this. Homeschooling isn't practical if you need both incomes to pay a mortgage

People may need to make sacrifice like move to another cheaper state or change careers in order to be able to homeschool.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The studies will be after the fact, remember the pharma mafia is protected, soo is no rush for studies right now.

Plus all the grands that will be awarded and soo many test subjects, they are not in the agenda of making as much money they can, the rest can wait.

join