It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USPS exempt from Biden vax mandate for federal workers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No why would they be exempt?

The USPS has well over 100 employees so what would make any sense as the reason they are not mandated?

HHMMMMM I wonder .

Could it possibly be they dont want to piss off the people that handle mail in ballots?

What a joke

President Biden on Thursday mandated COVID-19 vaccines for almost all federal workers, but the more than 600,000 letter carriers and administrative staff of the US Postal Service won’t have to get a shot.

They dont even care how obvious they are

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol
Apparently this story originated in the Washington Post. They have since issued an update to the story, saying that the postal workers will still be under the mandate, but not technically under the executive order.

What does that mean?

Anyway, they say that the USPS workers will have the option of being tested weekly in lieu of being vaccinated. How the hell do they rate a special treatment?
Because they have a union with over 650,000 members.
Fox News

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

The USPS has well over 100 employees so what would make any sense as the reason they are not mandated?

HHMMMMM I wonder .

Could it possibly be they dont want to piss off the people that handle mail in ballots?

/

The most upcoming election that will effect national politics is the recall in CA, in just 4 days!

This isnt going to help Nancy’s favorite nephew. The cheat will have to be HUGE.

Id love to say Governor Elder by this time next week.
edit on 9/10/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The 1 single agency that gets a pass is the 1 single agency that sends it's employees out to your home on a daily basis... and they handle the things they bring you....mind is boggled....Southern border has folks pouring over it like the levee's broke, thousands from Afghanistan just come on in...And no mask's ? No nothing for them...but the un-vaccinated should be rounded up like that episode of South Park when Cartman did not want to be vaccinated. Joe & Kamala what the damn hell were all those supposed people thinking by electing these morons.
edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: sciencelol

HHMMMMM I wonder .

/

The most upcoming election that will effect national politics is the recall in CA, in just 4 days!

This isnt going to help Nancy’s favorite nephew. The cheat will have to be HUGE.

Id love to say Governor Elder by this time next week.

Governor Elder? Is this even possible? I hope so too, but it's got to be a pretty long shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The rot is so deep what makes us think they won't rig this recall too?

Effing Pelosi *grumble*

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There have already been plenty of shenanigans by the democrat machine here.

But all I see is Elder signs everywhere. Nobody else. Its possible, and this move by Biden regime is going to help. People are stunned. 4 days is so short, it will effect the get-out-the-vote effort.

But the only way the regime considered losing such a big prize as CA, either the fix is solid in, or they are just simply stupid.

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of 9/11.

These kinds of bad news moves are normally announced on Friday so people are over it by Monday. I think this conversation is being had by every managerial level everywhere. The impact is huge. Timing is indeed interesting. Why didnt he wait a week?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Votes? Pfft.

You know all those checks that could be forever lost that are sent to the IRS on or before April 15th...yeah, it would go down just like that.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Another perfect press article to keep Public Confusion churning

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I wonder if this has anything to do with them having a strong union?

Though I heard that the do indeed need to get the shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
One does not go into a restaurant, insult and abuse the cook, waitstaff and management, and then expect decent service.
The Potato has handlers who know which side of the bread is buttered.
The employees are encouraged to get jabbed, but not required.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

They're mostly BLACK. Black vaccination rates are very low. Less than 30% of Black Americans have subjected themselves to the experimental drug(s).

www.usatoday.com...

Force them to be vaccinated and they go on strike...which may happen anyway, because weekly testing is expensive, and disrupts life.

edit on 9/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This story has been updated.

White House clarifies USPS workers will be subject to vaccine mandate

nypost.com...

edit on 10-9-2021 by IndieA because: fixed link

edit on 10-9-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
This story has been updated.

TextWhite House clarifies USPS workers will be subject to vaccine mandate

nypost.com...

Yes, the update left more questions though.
Like why will the USPS workers be allowed to skip the vax in lieu of a weekly COVID test?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I wonder if this has anything to do with them having a strong union?

Though I heard that the do indeed need to get the shot.

They don't necessarily have to get the shot, and yes, their union was a big factor in this.

Anyway, they say that the USPS workers will have the option of being tested weekly in lieu of being vaccinated. How the hell do they rate a special treatment?
Because they have a union with over 650,000 members.

FOX News

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
All this time the USPS was the true shadow government.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Anybody notice how the Biden Administration sits up, rolls over, begs and fetches at the behest of the Unions?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Because they 'delivered' hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots'.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I’m thinking because they don’t want anyone going “postal”.
Not including the fact that a shortage of postal workers would render a literal mail shutdown, and the people who rely on welfare checks will riot. Wait do they even send out checks still? Or just the ebt card.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Anybody notice how the Biden Administration sits up, rolls over, begs and fetches at the behest of the Unions?

AFLCIO Union leader Trumpka mysteriously suddenly died last month, after criticizing Joe Biden on key issues.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join