It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never In My Sixty Years Of Life Did I Think I Would Hear A President Say This

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:
(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm glad it's up to my Doctor and not me.

But it's funny how every other vaccine is voluntary.

I see it coming where kids get taken away from their parents for the kids not getting vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

let's see how fast who says prayers for who.

Whom dude, whom.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Hang on I learnt enough electronics on youtube to fix a TV a lot of good machinist tips plus good music tutorials why should medicine be any different, Heck i even learnt how to make some false teeth which are far superior to anything bought. So if you knock on Youtube you haven't learned much.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: PaladinRoden

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sure, Id consider another drs opinion if I saw them in person, checked their creds and had a convo. Internet vids, nah. I will listen to my cardio guy and my GP.

Source

Im also smart enough to know that if I try to practice medicine myself by doing online research watching videos, I would have a fool for a patient.

If you were smart enough to know, you would know that the old line "fool for a client/patient" is just another tactic to keep the people from learning and researching on their own and using critical thinking and logic. Do you ever hear a person say that about student/teaching? Any person who tries to learn on their own has a fool for a teacher? Ha! I went to law school and the first thing I learned is that the client is a means to an end. No one will fight for your rights harder then oneself. Same with a patient, no one will work harder to find a diagnosis/treatment/cure then the patient themselves who is suffering. This idea that we have to let go all sense/logic and critical thinking to someone else because a piece of paper says they are qualified is probably the most foolish thing I ever heard. The doctor and the lawyer are not the answer to your problems, they are a resource to find a solution to your problem, you work together and its quite obvious in today's society there are a lot of lawyers and a lot of doctors that don't collaborate with their patients/clients they simply gouge them of money and mislead them into needing more of their services. I'm sure 90%+ of the readers on this forum have been a in a situation with a doctor where it was the patients own research and investigation that eventually lead to a proper diagnosis that allowed the patient access to treatment via their doctor.

My conclusion is that you are smart enough to push the buttons and file the paperwork under the direct supervision of a person of authority. Classical American Education

i research and read books and taught myself how to blow glass. Practicing medicine in time to make an independent informed decision about covid? nah, not so much. But if you want to practice medicine without a license go ahead. You will have a fool for a patient, even if you ARE a dr.

Lets see, who am I going to trust, a dr that has performed well for me in the past,has great credentials and answers my questions respectfully and patiently, or some bloke with a vid on youtube?

My doctor told me that I was stage 1 hypertension and my cholesterol levels were too high. She said to cut out butter and oils for a month and to come back and check the progress and said that if I don't do something I'll need to take medication. I did my own research and went against my Dr's recommendations because that's all doctors do, they recommend and I found lots of information disagreeing with her. Going with my gut I decided to do what many others have done and has shown vast improvements on them self. Needless to say my doctor congratulated me on bettering my health and said see, it wasn't that hard was it? I said no not at all, I ate all the butter and olive oil I wanted and here I am. She was puzzled and thought I was joking but then got super irate with me because I didn't do what she said but I still improved my numbers. Point of the story is, Most doctors only know how to treat by recommending what they read in the books that have been approved by the medical circles as an OK reference and guide to use and if you go outside of that, you're shunned, silenced, banned or considered a lunatic. Doctors are not the same any more. They work off a flowchart of "Accepted" treatments for each issue which usually results in them pushing a designer pill for a kick back. When I asked my doctor what was in the jab and if I could see the insert, she said I don't know, i don't have one but you can look it up online. Sorry but if doctors aren't informed enough to answer questions like that then I will go with what I find my self, I mean, she did tell me to "look it up online" so I did and she got mad when I did it for hypertension and high cholesterol but not mad when she recommended I do that for the jab. I guess they don't provide the sales people with information that helps sell the jab LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

edit on 9/13/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

If you have so little faith in your dr, nothing prevents you from finding another.

I hope when that inevitably comes involving an appendix, a heart attack, a case of cancer, a stroke, that you have studied in advance and know what you should do instead of have a dr you can trust. Heck of a time to try to be self taught from behind.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hickok45 knows more about different model guns than I do including their histories. And I studied quite a few models and manufactures. He is a better shot, but he also practices far more than I do though. But with the multitude of guns he has used in the videos...I’d say he is naturally a better shot as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Biden has openly stated state sanctioned bigotry.

In a very real way, that's precisely what he's done.

It's not quite open season on those who've not had the jab(s)--how many is it now, counting boosters?--but the attitude among some who've had 'em seems to reflect a growing disdain, if not hatred, for those of us who've not.

In this very thread, even.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Ah, I see...

You'd force me to have the jab(s), so that you're not forced to wear a mask...?

Uh-huh. Sad for you, 'cause that's not my problem.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I just wish he'd make his videos about half as long or less!

I had to stop watching him because of that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But you get such great lines like singing “You better smoke your pot before it gets wet.” And some of the storytelling is better than the review. He still hasn’t sold me on a Glock or any striker fired yet. Although the FN Five Seven is on the shortlist...unless I go Ruger 57.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko
Personally, I think its time to just ride it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join