It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never In My Sixty Years Of Life Did I Think I Would Hear A President Say This

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I never thought in my lifetime I would hear a President say words like this,

“This is not about freedom or personal choice, it’s about protecting yourself and those around you,”

No matter what the side of the vaccine issue you stand on, when the President of the United States says words like this it's a sign that our form of government is at a end.

The Only hope is the courts, but that would only be short term. Biden and his handlers would just keep on issuing new EO's until they find one that would stick. It is plain to see that the corrupt players in government are making a move to overthrow the U.S..

edit on 10-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Yes, but supposedly 80 million people voted for this. I wonder if they're the same ones who won't get vaccinated?

And no mean tweets!

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, but supposedly 80 million people voted for this.

I think even the ones that claim this to be true know better. Their just lying to themselves so they can feel good.

+41 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I was so disturbed by his tone of voice at points and the flashes of sheer hatred in his eyes every time he mentioned the unvaccinated. In addition to what he said. The "patience is wearing thin" comment gave me the heebie-jeebies. It did remind me of how other leaders in history have demonized one group of people via propaganda to achieve their own ends.

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Im both vaccinated AND alarmed by the mandate and his statements. Couldnt even sleep last night. Shocking!

Im old enough to remember he and the VP werent going to trust the Trump shot. What a clown 🤡 show! ‘Steven King’ style.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I was so disturbed by his tone of voice at points and the flashes of sheer hatred in his eyes every time he mentioned the unvaccinated. In addition to what he said. The "patience is wearing thin" comment gave me the heebie-jeebies. It did remind me of how other leaders in history have demonized one group of people via propaganda to achieve their own ends.

I hope that Biden and his crew understand that patience is wearing thin for the rest of the country.

There will be a breaking point.

I think that the destruction of our way of life is a goal for the current administration.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Liberty will die with thunderous applause

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

“This is not about freedom or personal choice

"patience is wearing thin"

Those 2 comments should make any thinking person very nervous. They are basically saying "Do what we say or else....."

It's the "or else" that we need to worry about. Exactly what do they have in store for those of us who refuse ?

We are getting way too close to 1984 and those who voted for this have only themselves to blame.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What ever happened for the push for impeachment or the deep six 25th? I’d say the time has come.
edit on 10-9-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
80 million people voted in an actual fascist, while claiming Trump is one. I guess Trump wasn’t fascist enough.
edit on 10-9-2021 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2021 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
80 million people voted in an actual fascist, while claiming Trump is one.

That's the democrats game plan.
Accuse the opposition of doing what they are doing.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Come on. 2026 would be the 250th celebration. The Democrats can’t have America lasting 250 years without returning to feudalism can they?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

the flashes of sheer hatred in his eyes every time he mentioned the unvaccinated.

I saw that myself. I tell you something else I see it in just about all of his administration when ever they speak. especially his little mouth piece Psaki.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's the "or else" that we need to worry about. Exactly what do they have in store for those of us who refuse ?

Why a $14,000 fine from OSHA, of course.

The government is so unimaginably out of control there just aren't words to describe it!

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
When is someone going to tell that lunatic that the U.S. is a constitutional federal republic, not a monarchy, and that he is the president, not the king?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Those 2 comments should make any thinking person very nervous. They are basically saying "Do what we say or else....."

I think it's pretty clear that eventually it will be illegal not to take drugs the government wants to force into you.

It used to be that only pimps and pushers wanted to force drugs into people. Now we can add pedophiles and pedophile supporters to that short list.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Looks like the clock is ticking in being able to keep the cover up of what the vax actually does, so trying to get as many as he can on the program before it all blows up. With all those willing to get vaccinated done by now, time to move onto those more reluctant.

There are a few Supreme court cases going on in Australia at the moment over the forced vax issue. Legally there is a strong case to put a quick end to it. Politically, is it time and enough awake to say end to this hoax and start rounding up these criminals?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
at least y'all have your guns, right?

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qcluminati

I guess you could come and check us to see if we do.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qcluminati

What does gun ownership in the US have to do with the topic ?

Buh-bye now .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join