It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We’re not complying with Biden’s new COVID mandate. Here’s why.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Ideological fodder is going to be my new handle.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I’m not sure what you do but I’m pretty positive that smarter minds have weighed cost/benefit to society at large prior to announcing the mandate.

Computer models and data quants have been running scenarios for over a year now and are choosing the optimal path given all the data they have.

Humans aren’t running the show, and haven’t been for a while.

You must have missed the thread that someone posted in the last few weeks that showed a video from ten years ago on how Artificial Intelligence was predicting that no matter what decisions our government chooses to make going forward, they all lead to the same disastrous outcome that can't be stopped. The video was created by a former intelligence contractor. Biden's admin is just speeding the process up.

Or they have new data that wasn't available 10 years ago to try and slow down and curb the outcome.

New data comes out daily, and the modeling changes daily. It's not a set it and forget it type of thing. Nor is it 100% certainty type of things. Most of the models I run the outcomes are never greater than 25%, but they're still greater than most of the alternatives.

Our government is so untrustworthy that we can't rely on them to collect and compile accurate data. They certainly aren't trying to keep accurate data when it comes to Covid.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Where are the unions?

Trying to force their people to give more in dues so they can give more money to the Democratic Party, so the union leaders get more power and influence.

Union leaders are as corrupt as the elite Democratic Party politicians and think totalitarian rule is peachy keen for the workers.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What is the bear doing when poked? Just carrying on working till fired?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Everyone screaming Trump was an authoritarian and a fascist.......

Biden is a disaster. From here at home to Afghanistan. Incredible.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

To argue these computer models are working towards the best interest of the population is a huge assumption that requires you forget all world history. Especially the stuff where pharmaceutical and other large corps bribe politicians (donate) to get what they want, all while knowing their product causes harm. Would not be the first time they put money before health.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I got the vaccine and I still find this dumb and pisses me off.

If the vaccine works why do the vaccinated need protected?

Obviously because it’s not a vaccine.

I don’t know what it is but if they are pushing it this hard, I don’t want it.

What were the flu death numbers before covid? Nobody ever mandated a flu vaccine.
edit on 10-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We can't vote dictators like this out of office, they can just rig the election again. 80million people my ass voted for this fool.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I got the vaccine and I still find this dumb and pisses me off.

If the vaccine works why do the vaccinated need protected?

I think it's fair to say, it's not working as well as they hoped,The efficacy is less with Delta, and yes, this kind of talk by govt/s is troubling

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

This will backfire everywhere not right away i am sure you have my support.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So you're assuming that the move was for "the benefit to society at large" and not the profit of investments at large.

Many people have investments requiring the chaos and destruction too "The society at Large". Look around the world at the profits being made in countries in turmoil. Land grabs, Gun, Medical and general power to alter the environment.

Look in every single country regardless of Political control and there are Super rich that always keep their power and freedoms. What happens to the "society at large" is irrelevant - 1,000s of deaths are a mere means to make a profit on and control the access to the luxury of living.

You do the cost analysis on your $ finances if you were to bump a few family members off in your inheritance line.
Pure financial reasons for increasing your $ what's best?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So you're assuming that the move was for "the benefit to society at large" and not the profit of investments at large.

Many people have investments requiring the chaos and destruction too "The society at Large". Look around the world at the profits being made in countries in turmoil. Land grabs, Gun, Medical and general power to alter the environment.

Look in every single country regardless of Political control and there are Super rich that always keep their power and freedoms. What happens to the "society at large" is irrelevant - 1,000s of deaths are a mere means to make a profit on and control the access to the luxury of living.

You do the cost analysis on your $ finances if you were to bump a few family members off in your inheritance line.
Pure financial reasons for increasing your $ what's best?

It's probably a multifaceted algorithm, but generally speaking monetary growth is for the greater good of society (there's a reason the US is the greatest country in the world).

I guess it just depends on who has what to lose and where you fall though honestly.

Broad brush, but those with the most to lose want to keep the gravy train running. Those with nothing to lose don't care if it stops. I'd rather see those with nothing be brought up, rather than those with plenty be brought down.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The supreme Court will kill the vaccine mandate, just like they killed the mandate to purchase health insurance or pay a fine.

I hope this subject is made a top priority for the scotus.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Our country WILL lose a large amount of the specialized knowledge necessary to run it.

Either these idiots in government didn't think about that, or...that's part of their agenda to weaken and destroy America. We are on the precipice. We each have a decision to make.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Former Secretary of State Mike pompeo described how China is destroying America from within... By taking key positions in corporations and manipulating top people in government.

I get the sense that it is still too large of a concept for most Americans to grasp, even when they are told about it... And see it happening before our eyes every week.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I know I won't be getting any of those vaccines.

In Phoenix, the cops will still be rejecting the vaccines. So exactly who does Biden think will enforce these mandates if 64%-69% of cops in the Phoenix metro area refuse vaccines? Does Biden think these cops will force people to show vaccine cards as IDs? Or is Biden retarded enough that he thinks he can fire 64%-69% of the police force who refuse to get vaccinated?

Welcome to Arizona. Still Winning Medical Freedom

Phoenix Police Department:
Only 34% Vaccinated. 66% Unvaccinated

Phoenix Firefighters and Paramedics: Only 31% Vaccinated. 69% Unvaccinated.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office: Only 36% Vaccinated. 64% Unvaccinated

Gilbert Police Department: Only 31% Vaccinated. 69% Unvaccinated

Do you know why so many cops, firefighters and paramedics refuse the vaccine? It's not just an Arizona phenomena, the same is true in a lot of major cities. I'm not a cop but I do know why. Let's go back in time.

It was March 2020 and there were 16 Baseball Teams in Phoenix Metro for Spring Training. That meant 8-10 baseball games per day in town. All the hotels across the metro-area were NO VACANCY filled with baseball fans. All restaurants and fast food places by those hotels were packed. Teams and fans from Seattle and teams and fans from NYC were in Phoenix, both Seattle and NYC having Covid outbreaks.

First all the workers at fast food joints and restaurants starting having an odd cough and extreme difficulty breathing. Then all the hotel workers. Then all the cops who ate at those places or patrolled hotels or baseball fan events. Then all the residents who lived nearby those food joints and restaurants, they got the strange cough and difficulty breathing.

Many looked up their symptoms on the internet and wondered if they had Covid. BUT all the hospitals REFUSED Covid tests to all those people. The medical staff told them, "You couldn't have Covid. The only way you can catch Covid is by close contact with someone from China who has it." Covid tests were refused and medical treatment was refused.

I even know of one woman who called 6 different doctors offices trying to get a Covid test and trying to get a treatment for her difficulty breathing. ALL 6 doctor's offices refused to give her an appointment. They told her she could not have Covid because "you can only get Covid from close contact with someone from China who has it." She was denied a Covid test from 6 different doctors offices. She was denied even an appointment to have her breathing checked or to be given any medication for her breathing difficulties.

The hospitals and doctor's offices in the Phoenix metro area refused Covid tests for months and refused to take appointments for people with breathing difficulties. They lied. They told everyone Covid was not airborn. And refused treatment to everyone.

TRUST IS EARNED AND NOT BLINDLY GIVEN. WHEN YOU LOSE THAT TRUST IT IS GONE FOR GOOD. And the medical community who is now trying to push vaccines on everyone lost the public's trust in March and April 2020 and they will NEVER gain that trust back.

So all those cops, fire fighters, paramedics, fast food workers, restaurant workers, hotel workers, or simply those living nearby the regions of baseball fans who came into town...Thousands of people were FORCED to fight off Covid with their own immune systems. They were denied Covid tests. They were denied doctor's appointments. They were denied medication for their breathing ailments.

Thousands of people had to fight off Covid with their own immune systems with no help from the medical community while being lied to all of March 2020 and all of April 2020, being told "Covid is not airborn." "You can't have it unless you know someone from China who has it". Thousands of people denied tests.

The trust is gone. And the medical community will never gain it back. Those cops, firefighters and paramedics had to work when they caught Covid in March-April 2020. They were denied tests and medical/sick leave.

Then at the end of April 2020, the medical community finally admits that Covid is airborn and tries to make everyone wear masks.

Many of the cops, firefighters and paramedics (along with essential workers from other jobs) signed up for the University of Arizona antibody testing research. After all, they were denied Covid tests in March-April 2020 when they had Covid, so many thought they would sign up for the antibody tests.

Low and behold, something odd happened. Even though they definitely knew they had Covid, they tested NEGATIVE for Covid antibodies. How so? How odd? They knew they had it.

Then Alpha strain circulates. Then beta strain circulates. Some of the cops, fire fighters, paramedics and essential workers KNOW that their bodies caught these additional strains and their immune systems fought them off.

Then the University of Arizona offers a 2nd set of tests for antibodies to first responders and essential workers. So they all go in. And low and behold, they test NEGATIVE for antibodies yet again even though they all know their immune systems have fought off more than one strain of Covid.

Why do they test negative for antibodies when they know they had Covid and their immune systems fought it off, why do they keep testing NEGATIVE for antibodies?

And that's because the antibody test has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUE T-CELL AND TRUE MEMORY T-CELL IMMUNITY TO COVID.

The antibody test only tests for a singular protein. That singular protein is not and never has been an indicator of true t-cell and true memory t-cell immunity. The human immune system is more complex than a single protein.

People With Hidden Immunity to Covid

The vaccines are based off the same protein as the antibody tests. In other words, the vaccines are an injection of Covid spike proteins to get the human immune system to release the protein for the antibody tests.

Cops, paramedics, fire fighters and essential workers who already had Covid, fought it off and test NEGATIVE for the protein on antibody tests KNOW THAT THEY DON'T NEED THAT PROTEIN TO FIGHT OFF COVID!!!

They are not dumb. These are educated people. So why on earth would you expect cops, fire fighters, paramedics and essential workers to inject themselves with a protein that they know they don't need because they already fought off one or more strains of Covid without this protein in their bodies?

The vaccine, its protein (which is the same as the antibodies test protein) really truly has nothing to do with true t-cell and true memory t-cell immunity to Covid. Thousands of people have fought off more than one strain of Covid and test NEGATIVE for the protein they call an "antibody".

And those people have no intention of injecting that protein into them when they know they don't need it.

The medical community lost its public trust in March-April 2020 and they will not gain it back. Trying to force vaccines means even less trust.

Trust is EARNED, not blindly given.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Those models only respond to the data a person has entered into it. Ai is a whole different animal, are you suggesting skynet is running the show?

I see pharma manufacturing this pandemic in conjunction with China (who the hell had seizures from covid like all those videos of hundreds in the streets at night in China? Back in January 2020- we all saw the clips) and other government actors to mandate new forms of control, contact tracing, and force dependency on medical treatment people don’t need, indefinitely like vaccines that intentionally don’t work, and boosters.

Biden choosing to place the vaccinated as a class that needs to be protected from the lower class unvaccinated shows he’s not interested in protecting Americans. Who’s he working for? Well who’s making money???

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I would like to personally say thank you and to the others that are standing up to the (corporate) government pushing unwanted (stock) on it's citizens. You would think that would be enough to start a war but not only would they like you to buy the stock but ingest it also which being experimental no one truly knows the out come that we will be left to deal with these unknown issues. Hopefully someone out there will understand what I'm saying and use this to there advantage.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I.G. this is the new flu shot but you didn't hear it from me

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

There’s a book “Raven” c aye a ops (air America, raven cas) during the Vietnam war in Laos Cambodia Indonchina. The military had war games in the building named stranglove around 1962 for a week. The out come was that they were going to lose the war. They even predicted certain airbases that would be destroyed to the month. This was before computers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join