It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We’re not complying with Biden’s new COVID mandate. Here’s why.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I work as a federal contractor at a large, local DOE site that was built over 50 years ago BY PATRIOTS in a time of crisis. Our employers are mandating that all employees get vaccinated as a condition of employment. I've worked at this particular site for 31 years and the majority of people who work there are long term employees, many of whom are multi-generational. Our country WILL lose a large amount of the specialized knowledge necessary to run it. I had been thinking of retiring but now, they're going to have to fire me. I AM LIVID at Biden's vaccine mandate. It not only is unconstitutional and anti-American, but was delivered in a most disrespectful manner - blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic and attempting to cause division between vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

He has forgotten about the "silent majority". Well, let me tell you.... this will backfire - GREATLY. Just this past week, when we got notice from our employers that we'd be under vaccination mandates, a local medical freedom group of employees I'm a member of grew from 50 people to over 500 people - IN ONE WEEK. We literally had to change our meeting place to accommodate everyone. We are not in a metropolitan area either and that's just from word of mouth. Vaccinated and unvaccinated alike are joining.

We live, work and play in a 2 state area and BOTH AGs and BOTH Governors are supporting us and we've been contacted by several lawyers who will donate their services.

He poked the bear on this one.

"This is not about freedom or personal choice." - Joe Biden, (puppet) President of the United States of America, 9/9/2021
"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated." - Joe Biden, (puppet) President of the United States of America, 9/9/2021
"We're doing to this to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated." - Joe Biden, (puppet) President of the United States of America, 9/9/2021

edit on 10/9/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thank you.

Thank you and your group, that prove athere are still Americans out there, that will fight for what America used to stand for.
If I didn't already work for a boss that flips Biden the bird, I would definitely switch jobs to find one.

Where the hell are all the unions during this bs? Oh, that's right, most of them have been bought off. They don't fight for their employees either.
edit on 10-9-2021 by chiefsmom because: clarify

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm wondering if what could potentially legally sink the admin is his quip about their "patience wearing thin". It could be construed as a clear threat from the government to the people, which is legally supposed to be a huge No-No.

That No-No also validates militias' purpose, too. It's a hell of a quicksand pit he waded into.
edit on 9/10/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

It did seem a bit grim what your geriatric in charge was saying there...

I got the popcorn ready, this'll be a good episode of America on Fire.

Let me set the mood with some music...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Where the hell are all the unions during this bs? Oh, that's right, most of them have been bought off. They don't fight for their employees either.

The majority of the site I work at are not unionized (all but Construction). But, that's ok. We don't need unions to do for us what needs to be done.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Remember what Obama said about Biden....."Don't forget Joes ability to absolutely F*#k it up"....Let Joe hang himself...because that's what he's doing. Give Joe ( Chief Wild Eagle) & Kamala Crazy Cat Harris)...the time and the rope and they will hang themselves....yesterdays lambasting of the un vaccinated should about do it.....when the world has a WWZ scenario on it's hands can anyone else hear Kamala's laugh as it all goes down...her laugh playing like a sound track.
edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'm wondering if what could potentially legally sink the admin is his quip about their "patience wearing thin". It could be construed as a clear threat from the government to the people, which is legally supposed to be a huge No-No.

That No-No also validates militias' purpose, too. It's a hell of a quicksand pit he waded into.

Like he can tell me what to do! That's a tyrant's words right there. He really, really messed up on this one...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

Like I said, he poked the bear.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I’m not sure what you do but I’m pretty positive that smarter minds have weighed cost/benefit to society at large prior to announcing the mandate.

Computer models and data quants have been running scenarios for over a year now and are choosing the optimal path given all the data they have.

Humans aren’t running the show, and haven’t been for a while.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

His entire demeanor was off putting. He came looking for a fight, and to stir the pot.

The most ridiculous thing he said was, he has to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.

If the vaccinated are in danger from the unvaccinated, then maybe getting vaccinated was not the right choice.

I believe it is just his deceptive way of blaming the unvaccinated for the failure of the fast tracked vaccines to perform as expected, or as an excuse for having to continuously administer vaccines, under the guise of boosters.

Just because they have scared people into compliance, doesn't mean we are all blind or ignorant of the piss running off our heads.

They don't even bother with the lube, or even try to convince us it is just rain anymore. They are just in your face, drill sergeant style bellowing, "You do as you are told, or else you will be severely punished!"

Too bad it works for so many people.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, it pissed a number of people off. I just hope it pissed off enough people that it made them mad as Hell, and maybe, they just won't take it any more.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, it pissed a number of people off. I just hope it pissed off enough people that it made them mad as Hell, and maybe, they just won't take it any more.

You can surely count me as one!

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I got the vaccine and I still find this dumb and pisses me off.

If the vaccine works why do the vaccinated need protected?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

I’m not sure what you do but I’m pretty positive that smarter minds have weighed cost/benefit to society at large prior to announcing the mandate.

Computer models and data quants have been running scenarios for over a year now and are choosing the optimal path given all the data they have.

Maybe, but wouldn't you have thought that the "smarter minds" would have ruled out the anti-American ways of implementing it IN AMERICA? It really doesn't matter at this point, they've fired the first shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

And every single simulation has been WRONG.

Over and over again...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am a disabled veteran who is not vaccinated. I do not have Covid, nor have I ever had it.
I am mostly home bound. I have multiple health issues so I am concerned about getting sick.

How the hell am I a threat to anyone?

I wear a mask when I need, bust mostly I just stay home.
I don't need a vaccine. I have kept myself safe from the actual sick people.

If the goal is to stop infecting people, how am I the bad guy here?

I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
I am a disabled veteran who is not vaccinated. I do not have Covid, nor have I ever had it.
I am mostly home bound. I have multiple health issues so I am concerned about getting sick.

I just don't get it.

You are ideological fodder, and thus acceptable collateral damage. Being disabled nor a being a vet, nor a combo of the two, will garner any kind of sympathy, you anti-vaxxer POS ( < -- did I imitate the toxic Blamer mentality right? )
edit on 9/10/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

I just don't get it.

YOU aren't the bad guy! People just are not thinking clearly. If the vaccines work as they say they do (and I actually do think they reduce symptoms) then how can the unvaccinated be a threat to the vaccinated? It's my opinion that it's actually the reverse! BUT... I'm not going around saying the vaccinated are the bad guys. Everyone should make their own medical choices based on their own individual risk factors.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You must have missed the thread that someone posted in the last few weeks that showed a video from ten years ago on how Artificial Intelligence was predicting that no matter what decisions our government chooses to make going forward, they all lead to the same disastrous outcome that can't be stopped. The video was created by a former intelligence contractor. Biden's admin is just speeding the process up.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Maybe, but wouldn't you have thought that the "smarter minds" would have ruled out the anti-American ways of implementing it IN AMERICA? It really doesn't matter at this point, they've fired the first shot.

They have ruled them out. I can assure you they've modeled almost every potential outcome of the policy and weighed the risk vs the reward.

Can they see the future? No. Can they see the most likely future? Yes.

originally posted by: MykeNukem

And every single simulation has been WRONG.

Over and over again...

I can assure you that computer modeling beats humans over the long haul. Micro vs. Macro. You may beat the computer 30 times out of 100, but the computer is winning the other 70.

It is what it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You must have missed the thread that someone posted in the last few weeks that showed a video from ten years ago on how Artificial Intelligence was predicting that no matter what decisions our government chooses to make going forward, they all lead to the same disastrous outcome that can't be stopped. The video was created by a former intelligence contractor. Biden's admin is just speeding the process up.

Or they have new data that wasn't available 10 years ago to try and slow down and curb the outcome.

New data comes out daily, and the modeling changes daily. It's not a set it and forget it type of thing. Nor is it 100% certainty type of things. Most of the models I run the outcomes are never greater than 25%, but they're still greater than most of the alternatives.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join