It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Department Of Health TGA - COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Notication Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I received this in a text message from MP Craig Kelly

I thought I would share it for anyone outside of Australia who is interested

Database of Adverse Event Notifications - Medicines
Medicine summary

You searched for the following 3 medicines between 01/01/2019 – 07/08/2021:

COMIRNATY COVID-19 vaccine (BNT162b2 (mRNA))
COVID-19 Vaccine (TNS) (COVID-19 Vaccine (Type not specified))
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca (ChAdOx1-S (Viral vector))

Results

Number of reports (cases): 46438
(Multiple adverse events have been reported for some patients)

Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 45778
(The TGA thinks there is a possibility that the medicine caused the adverse event)

Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 448
(These reports of death may or may not have been a result of taking a medicine)

LINKS

Summary - 4 Pages (Webpage)

Full Report - 73 Pages (PDF Download)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There could be 100 thousand deaths and it wouldn't matter. The figures will never be openly reported. They will simply repeat the mantra "The vaccines are safe and effective" and their new favourite, "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" over and over until almost everyone accepts it. Most people have already made their choice anyway. I reckon only about 10% will resist.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
An expert panel in Japan says it still cannot determine whether a causal link exists between the Moderna coronavirus vaccine and the deaths of three recipients.

The three men were given doses from one of the Moderna lots recalled after stainless steel particles were found in some unopened vials in August.

No particles have been found in the lot from which the men received their shots, but contamination has not been ruled out. All three died within days of getting inoculated in August.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
There could be 100 thousand deaths and it wouldn't matter. The figures will never be openly reported. They will simply repeat the mantra "The vaccines are safe and effective" and their new favourite, "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" over and over until almost everyone accepts it. Most people have already made their choice anyway. I reckon only about 10% will resist.
And I will be one of those few %. This isn’t about Covid-19 in my opinion. There is something else far more sinister at play next Covid is merely the foot that kicked the door open. I hope I’m wrong, but those of us unvaccinated will be in for a rough ride.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

And I will be one of those few %. This isn’t about Covid-19 in my opinion. There is something else far more sinister at play next Covid is merely the foot that kicked the door open. I hope I’m wrong, but those of us unvaccinated will be in for a rough ride.

You are not wrong at all.

I believe it has to do with control of travel and its restrictions.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Yes. The number of those that resist will be few.

But we have always known that.

Resistance is not an act of rebellion. At this point, it is an act of acceptance.

For me any way.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

Yes, you're correct and in my opinion what we are seeing is the introduction of the long prophesized Anti-Christ system and the jab is the precursor to the Mark of the Beast. Very soon noone will be able to buy or sell without it. There was a little boy in Russia who was a famous prophet and he predicted all of this in great detail.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

So this is the adverse event data for Australia? So 45778 suspected events and 448 suspected deaths? Since the beginning of this pandemic Australia has recorded 69923 Covid-19 cases and 1076 Covid-19 deaths. So if these numbers are correct, the adverse reactions and vaccine deaths are getting close to the damage caused by Covid-19... I warned this could happen because Covid-19 can't naturally infect the 25 million people in Australia anywhere near as quickly as they can be vaccinated.

So even if the vaccine causes much less sever symptoms than the real Covid-19 virus, it can still do just as much damage when it's injected into the majority of a population. Combine that with the fact we're now learning that the spike protein generated by the vaccine is essentially the most pathogenic part of Covid-19, and the vaccine can cause pretty much all of the symptoms that the real virus can cause. Yet these psychopaths still want to inject 100% of people.

EDIT: Let's also keep in mind there is a lot of pressure to avoid reporting adverse events, so it's safe to say they are being under-reported. We also know they do everything possible to over-report the case and death numbers for Covid-19. Taking those two points into consideration, it's very possible the vaccines have done more damage than Covid-19. I don't know anyone who suffered from Covid-19, but I know people close to me who've suffered as a result of the vaccine.
edit on 10/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join