It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ElectroMagnetic Multiverse.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That's what we live in. The electromagnetic force permeates the entire multiverses and even affect each other (universes) just like gravity does. Electromagnetism is one of the greatest forces that control the multiverses, despite several people claiming this isn't so.

Michio Kaku explains it best. In the following video he starts by explaining gravity, and then goes on to explain the second force that controls our universe and all multiverses.

If you want to skip and listen to his explanation about Electromagnetism you can start watching the video at 16 minutes.

For those of you that don't know this. Atoms are the smallest unit of matter and atoms are controlled and bonded through the electromagnetic force. Without the electromagnetic force there wouldn't be gravity, atoms wouldn't be able to hold together and exist and hence nothing would exist without electromagnetism.

Electromagnetism is the greatest force that controls not just our universe, but all multiverses.

Every time I hear some ATS member claim that "your name is pseudoscience" I just have to shake my head at the ignorance of these people.

Without Electromagnetism nothing would exist. Atoms wouldn't be able to bond and matter as we know it would never exist. Without matter there is no gravity.

So next time someone wants to claim "the electromagnetic theory is pseudoscience" you should remember that without it (electromagnetism) nothing would exist. Not even gravity. Gravity in fact is an effect of the force of electromagnetism. Electromagnetism is the greatest force in the multiverses.

Electromagnetic Theory

What Is the Electromagnetic Theory?

BTW, ATS wouldn't allow me to use the name ElectroMagnetic Universe, so I shortened my name. Perhaps this will stop all the attacks by certain members whom are too ignorant for their own good and attempt to insult me through my ATS name...

edit on 10-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Did you know that some birds have receptors in their retina that allows their brain to compose an image of the magnetic field?
Imagine you'd see the universe through that lens.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Have a read up on QFT.
Sub atomic is where it's at.
edit on 10-9-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Electromagnetism is one of the greatest forces that control the multiverses, despite several people claiming this isn't so.

Who are those who say so?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
A bit of background reading on the "theory" .....

www.vice.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There was a very unusual radio add the last days, it really stood out for several things.

First, it was unusual long like you tapped into a radio show.
Second, I never heard a radio advertisement for depression studies. Maybe someone can comment if they heard such a thing before.
Third, he was speaking of like, with the technology...crucial understanding of the human brain acchieved...
Fourth, they narrated an emailadress.

That stood out, it was advertisement for a depression study using electromagnetic influence to heal depressions, complete with a control group and everything. Then two other ads an music like normal.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

When I wrote this back in 2014, I'll admit I had your thoughts front and centre.

TLP

edit on 10 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
That's what we live in. The electromagnetic force permeates the entire multiverses and even affect each other (universes) just like gravity does. Electromagnetism is one of the greatest forces that control the multiverses, despite several people claiming this isn't so.
Michio Kaku says he's a string theorist, and he likes to talk about multiverses. But, evidence to support string theory is lacking and so is evidence for multiverses so anything Michio Kaku has to say about those two things should be taken in the context that he can't really prove anything he says about those things, nobody can so far.

However that doesn't mean he's wrong about the electromagnetic force in our universe, for which the science is well established, with tons of experimental evidence to back it up. So if you use Kaku as a source, you really have to filter out what he says based on what can be demonstrated in experiment and what can't. Electromagnetism theory is supported with evidence, but multiverses and string theory are not.

For those of you that don't know this. Atoms are the smallest unit of matter and atoms are controlled and bonded through the electromagnetic force.
It turns out that quantum theory ends up explaining some aspects of atomic structure and bonding that classical electromagnetism can't explain.

Without the electromagnetic force there wouldn't be gravity
What is your source for this? It sounds like a pseudoscience claim that Wal Thornhill of the Electric Universe Thunderbolts project likes to make, see the Debunking the Electric Universe video below.

Electromagnetism is the greatest force that controls not just our universe, but all multiverses.

Every time I hear some ATS member claim that "your name is pseudoscience" I just have to shake my head at the ignorance of these people.
BTW, ATS wouldn't allow me to use the name ElectroMagnetic Universe, so I shortened my name. Perhaps this will stop all the attacks by certain members whom are too ignorant for their own good and attempt to insult me through my ATS name...
Seems like willful ignorance on your part for you to pretend you don't understand how the term "Electric Universe" has been used by con artists selling pseudoscience. Don't take my word for it, here is an article by Wired explaining the pseudoscientific context of the term "electric Universe", it's an anti mainstream science con and your post saying "but electromagnetism is real and not pseudoscience", while true, doesn't change this:

The People Who Believe Electricity Rules the Universe

"Electric universe" theory is at odds with everything modern science has determined about the universe...

They call themselves The Thunderbolts Project.

I'm not sold on your "I didn't mean electric universe when I chose the id electric universe, I really meant electromagnetic universe". You are still claiming things like "Gravity in fact is an effect of the force of electromagnetism." which is not supported in your science sources; that's something I've seen Wal Thornhill of the "Electric Universe" Thunderbolts project claim, but his specific claims about gravity being an effect of electromagnetism is examined at time 6:30 in this video.
By the way, note the title is debunking the Electric universe, not "debunking Electromagnetism", so your strawman attempt to conflate them to mean the same thing is dictionary abuse.

Debunking the Electric Universe

In summary:
Electric Universe = Pseudoscience, promoted by the anti-science Thunderbolts project (and perhaps some others).
Electromagnetic theory = real science

They are not the same thing and those terms are not even close to equivalent in the way they are commonly used.

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

www.vice.com...

Putting "theory" in quotes is appropriate because electric universe is not a theory in the scientific sense of making mathematical predictions which can be tested in experiments, in fact part of the draw of Electric Universe is that it avoids mathematics, as explained in the link.

edit on 2021910 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Yea ill beleive the math and real experiment results over a youtuber just sayimg something to be true.

The main point is the current models don't or never took electricity, plasma or electromagnetism into consideration.

It would be easy to disprove but they refuse to put the proper instruments to get the data people like AW has been.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

current models don't or never took electricity, plasma or electromagnetism into consideration

I don't seem to follow you. What do you mean exactly? Current models (actually, there's just one model) all include electricity, and hence magnetism, in the description of Nature. The model teaches us we need to take EM into account only for charged particles, and only when the charge of the particles is non-fractional.

About plasma, there is an entire branch of physics solely devoted to it: condensed matter. That's the name. So, again, what do you mean exactly by current models don't or never took electricity, plasma or electromagnetism into consideration?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
Yea ill beleive the math and real experiment results over a youtuber just sayimg something to be true.

The main point is the current models don't or never took electricity, plasma or electromagnetism into consideration.
That sounds like you're parroting some claim you heard somewhere, and you haven't studied the real science.

Electricity and plasma in astrophysics

Many EU advocates try to claim that astrophysics ignores the effects of electric fields and currents as possible drivers of astrophysical phenomena... Yet electric currents and fields are discussed throughout the professional astrophysical literature, predating much of the Electric Universe.

When the Parker Solar Probe was still on the drawing board years ago, a scientist invited Electric Universe (EU) advocates to contribute their thoughts on what data should be collected in the project since EU has different ideas about how the sun works. But as my earlier post says, EU doesn't have mathematical models, so of course they didn't have anything to offer about what specific measurements would prove their "theories" in quotes because EU has no mathematical models making predictions.

Current models do take electricity, plasma and electromagnetism into consideration, as discussed at the link above.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Did you know that some birds have receptors in their retina that allows their brain to compose an image of the magnetic field?
Imagine you'd see the universe through that lens.

Yes, similar to bees. There have been various discussions about this in the past.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
Who are those who say so?

Some of them you can find responding in this thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

www.vice.com...

First of all, when I decided on my name I didn't even know about the "Thunderbolt project" nor what their theories were/are...

Second of all, without electromagnetism electrons, protons and neutrons wouldn't bond and form atoms. Without atoms there wouldn't be matter, without matter there wouldn't be gravity. But I never either said or written that electromagnetism is all that exists...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I didn't know about bees seeing the magnetic field.
I knew insects don't see matter but rater what is enclosed by it. They see the void so to speak... Viktor Gebrennikov did some interesting research.
i mean it's rather undeniable that electromagnetics is the driving force and my guess, the only detrimental force for all live forms.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Second of all, without electromagnetism electrons, protons and neutrons wouldn't bond and form atoms. Without atoms there wouldn't be matter, without matter there wouldn't be gravity...
You don't understand physics, but you're not alone; it's a common misconception that gravity results only from matter, but that's not how Einstein's theory works. No matter is needed for gravity, even light has gravity, though not very much. This video explains the misconception, and explains how you can have gravity without having any matter (according to Einstein's model), at the beginning:

Common Physics Misconceptions

edit on 2021910 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

He's not really explaining gravity is he? Maybe light has mass?

He only explains that mass is not the defining factor for gravity, what he really does is admitting that gravity is still not fully understood.

One day, when they really start to think about light and how it interacts with mass, some interesting experiments will bring insight into the whole question about matter gravity and light... Unfortunately you can't unsee it

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Actually you are wrong in pretty much all you claimed... There have been experiments that have proven parallel universes do exist.

Then there are the different dimensions that have been discovered. Last I heard we have discovered the possibility of at least 10-11 such dimensions.

Physicists Find Way To 'See' Extra Dimensions

Multiverse: Science Just Proved Parallel Universes Do Exist

Evidence against a supervoid causing the CMB Cold Spot

As for your claim "I am not sold about I meant electromagnetic Universe" I really don't give a crap what you think or believe. It is the truth and if you don't want to believe it, keep it to yourself because you have no real proof for your false claim.

edit on 10-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

He's not really explaining gravity is he? Maybe light has mass?
No, light doesn't have mass, or matter, but it has gravity.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You need matter for gravity. I am not talking about just solid objects. A Nebula is not exactly a solid object, but it contains matter in the form of dust as well as gas, and it has enough matter to have some gravity. Light is affected by gravity but gravity isn't affected by light.

BTW, light behaves as if it has mass in certain situations. (because of momentum)

Not to mention the wave/particle duality that exists in quantum mechanics in which every particle can change from wave to particle and from particle to wave when observed.

edit on 10-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join