It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada election: Trudeau says Rebel News needs ‘take accountability’ for polarization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau Dear Leader in Canada is angry at Rebel News. Because the way their coverage has being of JT and the Liberals and the Covid crisis by even claiming that the rebel news were spreading misinformation on the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccines.

This is the same lying black face Justin Trudeau who also did some misinformation on the COVID-19 vaccines suggesting to millions that it was ok to mix and match the vaccines when that wasnt even true.

Of course his going after the rebel news because they havent bought out by JT. Racist JT had accused them of polarization. But its ok when JT lies about the covid vax how safe they are or its ok to mix and match right?

Canada election: Trudeau says Rebel News needs to ‘take accountability’ for increasing polarization

for its role in contributing to the increasing polarization in Canadian society and accusing them of spreading misinformation on the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccines.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Rebel News is the only channel that has shown protesting and how a mayor of a Ontario city Toronto had avoided lockdowns last year and gone to holidays in America.

The Mayor office Claims they havent left since March 2020 Can They backup those claims?

edit on 9-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

WOW - that's the best and most blatant example of triggered projection I've heard this week, and I've hear a lot from liberals on just about everything from Afghanistan to the border crisis to jobs.

He really is a weak-assed pussy. I'm surprised he didn't try injecting some LGBTQ virtue signalling into it whilst he was on his pathetic rant, the black-face wearing racist POS that he is.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Even on SM, YT i am seeing more and more comments agaisnt JT only a small few who support JT. I think JT has really lost control on everything. I dont think his virtue signalling is going to save his campaign.

If we are to believe in democracy.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Nailed it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Even on SM, YT i am seeing more and more comments agaisnt JT only a small few who support JT. I think JT has really lost control on everything. I dont think his virtue signalling is going to save his campaign.

If we are to believe in democracy.

I have talked to so many people about that asshat prime moron. Its numbers from my private polls of thousands over the last 2 years are as follow;

It has a 7% support base, that's down 1% from June 2020.
Roughly 68% would like it, all the liberal cabinet and NDP in jail.
Roughly 25% would like to see the death penalty brought back and all of them hanged (up 1% from June 2020).

I don't make numbers, I just collect them ;-)

My position is simple, to give back to the community and as my civic duty, I will build the gallows for these treasonous and criminal politicians and I'll pull the lever up to 500 times, FOR FREE! (After of course proper charges and trials, it's got to be all legal-like). I think though we could have a lottery for pulling the lever anyway, the support is there ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hay uncle Bob!errr Dave I have your post on the Canadian Revune agency saved! Your a real deal Canadian patriot.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I expect Rebel News will be quite proud to accept accountability in calling out this demon from the pits of hell. I would be happy to give them a nice shiny medal for it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
When is the next Canadian election? Seems that guy has been in control a long time, so I'm guessing not long now, hence the concern about public perception. What baffles me quite a bit about how world governments have reacted to Covid-19, is they must know it will result in them losing control when the next election cycles come around. You can't just subject entire populations to psychological harassment and expect them to re-elect you, it's crazy. Just look at any mainstream video about Covid-19 on YouTube, does the like/dislike suggest people are onboard with the authoritarian restrictions? The only way I can make sense of this is that they aren't concerned about losing elections, maybe because they think they have it rigged, I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just did a little Google search... apparently the next Canadian election is in 10 days. If that's the case, I really hope you guys in Canada are able to set a precedent for what's to come. We must unite and send a very strong signal that enough is enough. I'm not very familiar with Canadian politics, but my suggestion would be vote for someone who respects your freedoms. More importantly, create a movement around that person so everyone knows who to vote for if they want freedom.

The main reason alternative candidates usually lose is because people assume one of the main 2 parties will win, so they vote for the lesser evil. Or because there are so many small parties, none of the smaller parties will ever match the votes of the largest political parties. Those ways of voting need to be thrown out the window, the time for games is over. That's why it's so important to decide on one person and get everyone on board with that person.
edit on 10/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

How could anyone question politicians motives.

Everyone needs to just stop and go along because obviously the government is just looking out for everyone.

If we just obey it will be alot less painful.

/s

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Hay uncle Bob!errr Dave I have your post on the Canadian Revune agency saved! Your a real deal Canadian patriot.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If Trudeau manages to rig the elections, expect your bank accounts to be "bailed-in" to the banks. It is in the EAP2013 and follows Bill C36 (medical tyranny bill 2010, I did an initial analysis on this bill) by two years, which places the bail-in in 2022 (latest 2023). When the government allows the banks to steal all or a large portion of your money, then you will see all hell break loose.

Bill C36 2010
With Malice, Look up Hell and Paradise
Bill C36 Law PDF
EAP2013 Act 1 Law
EAP2103 Act 2 Law
EAP2013 Goto Page 144/145 PDF

From my vantage point it looks like Trudeau is "throwing" the election to O'Toole to come full circle. Bill C36 and the EAP2013 were both enacted under Harper. O'Toole so far appears to be a special interest pandering globalist. I am quite sure whomever is forced to bring in many more of these measures will find the end of a noose or maybe they'll get "vaccinated" from a couple of kilometers. All I know is there are strange times ahead. Make plans to survive the coming zombie apocalypse and have options on getting the hell out of here.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/11.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join