It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY - Meet the people directing Biden and the US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Unless they are getting some extended life treatments that we do not know, Soros and Pertusi are one foot over the grave already.

I wonder if SOROS and PELOSI allowed themselves to be vaccinated with the experimental Covid-19 drug?

Haha....that's so cute. Did they take the vax. Whoo, that's a good one.
Likely they did not... I mean Nancee only wears her mask when it’s a good photo op... but I digress ... it’s more likely they have some adreno..

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Unless they are getting some extended life treatments that we do not know, Soros and Pertusi are one foot over the grave already.

I wonder if SOROS and PELOSI allowed themselves to be vaccinated with the experimental Covid-19 drug?

Haha....that's so cute. Did they take the vax. Whoo, that's a good one.
dbl
edit on 11-9-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: visitedbythem

Soros is a big player, but he is way down from the top.

Yes I think you are correct there, his wealth does not extend to double digit billions. I also agree with the OP though, insomuch as Soros is directly in the chain of command, directing things on the ground so to speak.

It's not his wealth he is using. Soros is a field commander executing the elites objectives.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFranklin

What I mean is that he has insufficient wealth to be one of the top dogs.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just wait until elections.

Oh wait never mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why are these people so bad?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

Soros has a reputation, as alluded to in the OP, of providing funding for some very shady operations.

Pelosi, .... I mean, do your eyes not see what we all see?

o_O

How do I put this....

Her "Best If Used By xxxx" date has long since come and gone.

Lest I be accused of picking on ol Nancy, keep in mind, at 81 years of age, she is still younger than Dian Feinstein, who still holds a Senate seat at 88 years old (!!!). This is outrageous. The Republicans have a few "old timers" themselves; it's not exclusively one party or the other that trots out these octogenarians (see Richard Shelby).

And there's nothing wrong with being an octogenarian! All of us age. I don't care how well you take care of yourself, one's mental acuity and intellect don't age well, like fine wine. It's also IMO a bit unfair to younger generations when those in the halls of power linger so long. At some point, it's a good idea to enjoy one's twilight years, spend more time with family, and clear the decks for the next group of policy makers.

Pelosi and a few others have come to symbolize the need for term limits in Congress.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

If you would believe the truth when you hear it?
You wouldn't have to ask.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Lol, that ratio brings me faith in humanity.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: TTU77

Soros has a reputation, as alluded to in the OP, of providing funding for some very shady operations.

Pelosi, .... I mean, do your eyes not see what we all see?

o_O

How do I put this....

Her "Best If Used By xxxx" date has long since come and gone.

Lest I be accused of picking on ol Nancy, keep in mind, at 81 years of age, she is still younger than Dian Feinstein, who still holds a Senate seat at 88 years old (!!!). This is outrageous. The Republicans have a few "old timers" themselves; it's not exclusively one party or the other that trots out these octogenarians (see Richard Shelby).

And there's nothing wrong with being an octogenarian! All of us age. I don't care how well you take care of yourself, one's mental acuity and intellect don't age well, like fine wine. It's also IMO a bit unfair to younger generations when those in the halls of power linger so long. At some point, it's a good idea to enjoy one's twilight years, spend more time with family, and clear the decks for the next group of policy makers.

Pelosi and a few others have come to symbolize the need for term limits in Congress.

I've always found it disturbing that in the private sector 60, 70, and 80 year Olds are usually considered "unhireable" due to their diminished health and mental capacity yet the nation is fine with them running our country.

Don't get me wrong, I know a few seniors that are pretty sharp but I still wouldn't want them running my business, much less a nation.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I'm pretty sure Soros is a reanimated corpse. Carry a stake and a cross and maybe try wasp spray?

A lot of his money goes into new mummification technologies from looking at the picture.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You guys think you know so much when you’re still thinking this is between right and left. If you hate the left then you’re firmly under control. That’s the only hint you get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join