It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY - Meet the people directing Biden and the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Soros scum

Correct - George Soros, his spawn and Pelosi are plotting the destruction of the US. George Soros's Open Society Foundation has its tentacles in most countries on the planet, he bankrolls BLM and antifa. He openly has spewed his hatred for Trump and by extension all who support him. He will be directing Bidens 6 point plan to force vaccines on all. Soros wants to disarm law abiding citizens.

All fact.

Next time you see Biden or Psaki speak - they are merely orating the directives of Soros and Pelosi.

Soros is scum, Pelosi is scum, Biden is demented and it should now be obvious why he was chosen to be their POTUS - he can be manipulated and blackmailed.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Maybe the press can ask about it......oh wait.....

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

We'll circle back to that...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

www.desertsun.com...

Gov. Gavin Newsom has raised $39 million to fend off recall vote. See who has donated

www.foxnews.com...

George Soros gives another $500,000 to pro-Newsom effort, bringing total support to $1M

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
what about your country? you seem to be almost totally consumed by Nazi's. worry about yourself! my God...do something!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Im not sure "blackmail" is too applicable, but maybe he is cognizant enough for it to be relevant lol

About a year and a half ago, The Atlantic even ran this article. Shows pretty clearly what the perspective has been towards Biden all along.

I dont think Soros or Pelosi are that high up the food chain, though they are certainly big players.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They look ready for some Led Zepplin and the Gallows Pole.

"what did you bring me to keep me from the gallows pole"?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No Masks.. I am sure they all have the same vaxs as everyone else right?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
heh...perfect!
second

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Those two combined look as if they’ve old enough to had been around since Columbus landed here.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Did you forget to post the interview transcript where they explain how they are manipulating the media and incorporating CCP players into the technocratic machine that is being maneuvered to replace our democratic republic?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Soros is a reanimated corpse. Carry a stake and a cross and maybe try wasp spray?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

When it comes to the U.S., China controls Fauci, Pelosi, Soros, Obama, Biden, a bunch of us senators, and a majority of the largest mainstream media outlets in america.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why is it that these old, decrepit, rich people are so set on changing everything.
They won't be here very long to enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Unless they are getting some extended life treatments that we do not know, Soros and Pertusi are one foot over the grave already.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Soros is a big player, but he is way down from the top. I think Rothchild's are at the top. These are all Satanists.

Some secret societies think they will be ok, but they wont. After they are done with the general population, they begin to go after each other.

We are not to far from the revelation of who the Antichrist is now. Also look for a quick attack by Israel on Iran coming up soon. I expect that a large area in Iran will be uninhabitable soon, and the rest of the world will be angry as hornets. Then Israel will be surrounded. The peace maker with be the Antichrist.

edit on 9-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah its funny as hell to talk about it, but no, players? Sure, Money? One is, not even close to who really runs things, not one person. But (and yes an American) no one can or will do anything. Even vote them out, I guess I'm older, (46) but even I have never seen people with no will like now. It WILL NOT get better. Just the facts. I want to relocate

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So how do we take him out? (of power, of course)
edit on 9-9-2021 by headcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Why is it that these old, decrepit, rich people are so set on changing everything.
They won't be here very long to enjoy it.

That really is a pertinent question, indeed.

One that should be asked far more often...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Soros is a big player, but he is way down from the top. I think Rothchild's are at the top. These are all Satanists.

Some secret societies think they will be ok, but they wont. After they are done with the general population, they begin to go after each other.

We are not to far from the revelation of who the Antichrist is now. Also look for a quick attack by Israel on Iran coming up soon. I expect that a large area in Iran will be uninhabitable soon, and the rest of the world will be angry as hornets. Then Israel will be surrounded. The peace maker with be the Antichrist.

True, you can only have one boss at the top.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join