It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we still say that the American politicians are in power for the goodwill of Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My answer today is " HELL NO , THEY ARE NOT ANY LONGER ".

Have you noticed now that the government is no longer serving in the best interest of the goodwill for its people? I sure have.
Slowly, like water evaporating on the sidewalk, the meaning of " serving the goodwill of its people " is soon disappearing .

Honestly, no one knows what is going to happen to the structure of American culture at the moment, but this is NOT a prediction since I'm not into that unknown territory, but my wits tell me one thing and that is this...TENT CITIES are going to be the norm in America, but they won't be called Refugee camps, that's un-American to be on USA soil.

edit on 0900000047392021-09-09T16:39:47-05:00394709pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We're screwed, but then again, many of us called this as far back as last year when Trump was in charge.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Wow you only just realised that politicians from ANY country of ANY party dont have your best interests at heart

With the way you suggest you have your ear to the street (MIM talks) how can you only just be understanding this

Is this a late April fool or something

I can not name 1 politician in my 47 years on this planet who cared in the slightest for the civilians of the country they rule over, the only time ANY of them even try to engage with the public is when they need that X in the box next to their name, then its back to self serving and stealing as much power and public funds as they can

Maybe you need to watch Brewsters Millions when you next think they care

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Imagine if we got it wrong and O'Biden was the best prez ever.

That would have been awesome but sadly, reality was exactly as predicted.

An incompetent "President" running an incompetent cabinet full of clowns.

Who would've thought?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

There is no politician on this planet that is in it for their people...

they're all in it for the money... and they always succeed

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Wow you only just realised that politicians from ANY country of ANY party dont have your best interests at heart

With the way you suggest you have your ear to the street (MIM talks) how can you only just be understanding this

I can not name 1 politician in my 47 years on this planet who cared in the slightest for the civilians of the country they rule over, the only time ANY of them even try to engage with the public is when they need that X in the box next to their name, then its back to self serving and stealing as much power and public funds as they can

Would you believe that here in this country, the politician puts the welfare of its citizens first. From welfare to medical to living standards. But it is tightly controlled with a " soft toning " of kind dictatorship, but in a positive way.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Would you believe that here in this country, the politician puts the welfare of its citizens first. From welfare to medical to living standards. But it is tightly controlled with a " soft toning " of kind dictatorship, but in a positive way.

It's hard to decipher exactly what you're saying there MIM.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's hard to decipher exactly what you're saying there MIM.

Care to elaborate?

OK, I'll try.

1. We have govt. housing for low income people, its not free, but usually under 200 bucks a month for a 3 bedroom apt.
2. Banks are not allowed to open accounts for known yakuza members
3. Govt. housing in NOT available for yakuza members
4. At the age of 40, the govt. pays for most of the yearly health inspections, my cost for xray, blood and urine test is about 9 USD
5. We have a safety net for the elderly, we pay about 12 bucks or more out of our pension, I believe once in the care center ( public ), then we pay nothing, but loose our govt. pension, which for me is about 250 USD every two months, yes, you read that right
6. Welfare is tightly controlled, they visit your apt. , if you smoke or drink alcohol, you can loose some of your benefits, they will NOT pay for your cigs or alcohol, this is one reason why welfare numbers are low, but now due to Covid, the numbers nationwide has sky rocketed
7. Discounts for the disabled, like Free bus and discount on taxis, taxi discount is limited to 10 per year, but this varies depending on location where you live
8. For the mentally or those under mental health care, one only pays 10% of bill, which is less then 20 bucks for hospital visit and drugs
9. Free bicycles once a year for the needy, these bikes are all recondition by elderly voluteers
10. probably much more that I don't know of

Thanks for asking

Oh, in some cases the mentally impaired do not pay anything for drugs or hospitalization
edit on 0900000055172021-09-09T18:17:55-05:00175509pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0900000021182021-09-09T18:18:21-05:00182109pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It won't be long now.

Maybe a year to go 🤣

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I love that movie!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

America is well known across the whole globe to have the most corrupt government in the world. It is well documented through evidence of C.I.A, D.E.A, N.S.A, etc. nefaruims. Drug dealing, murder, spying, domestic & foreign psychological warfare and so on. Americans are just now being rewarded for knowing the truth instead of being incarcerated, no longer with us or locked in a psych ward. Why?, because the system that is in place has concluded that Americans are to gun shy & strategically incoherent to make any astounding changes against tyranny.

People will be people & will always be people. Human nature is revolting when combined with any form of technology.

The point of mass illusion is for it to be done before anyone notices it or it just plain didn't work.

I love America. It is just at a really confusing point in time right now. As to change it's entirety, it's way of life, to remain the same or as to create something new. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying.

What you said makes sense now. I'm not sure I agree with it all but Japan seem happy with it so that's all that matters.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Pretty much agree. It's worth noting that the USA is also the most scrutinized country on the planet.

Many, many other countries are involved in the "dark arts" but the USA are under the spotlight. Recent events have probably intensified the scrutiny. None of this is a good situation for the west.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Wait WHAT?!? Ohkay hold on, I've got it, NOW -FINALLY- this is like a serious question. Luckily we havent had this reality looming over us our entire existence, and our parents for that matter. It all took COVID-27 to give US a hint to wake up. FINALLY we can all see the light!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sure... the gov'mnt is For the people. This is why illegal immigrants are Not mandated to take the Vaxx.... Obviously they care very much for their citizens instead.

AFAIK.....

new topics

top topics

join