It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden mandates all employers with 100+ employees to require Covid vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Who knows who really pulls the strings

Maybe a conflict of interest who problary wants to save Pfizer from the bad reps of the past lawsuits? and shady track history and why would anyone trust a company like moderna or Novavax when they are the same vaxs?

The vector vaxs work in a similar fashion.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The economy must be crushed,the Constitution must be abandoned and the Dollar must be destroyed, in order to go to a New World Order, complete with implanted chips, and a single digital currency

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hears a very true story guys and gals....

23YR old takes the vaccine, complains of head aches for 4 days after the shot, collapses at work, not see her since

hopefully shes ok

ill keep you updated

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I hope more and more and more and more nurses, doctors come out. I really hope she will recover.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The economy must be crushed,the Constitution must be abandoned and the Dollar must be destroyed, in order to go to a New World Order, complete with implanted chips, and a single digital currency

There are many and many who will be agaisnt this.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome folks.

We are getting closer to the prelude to authoritarian tyranny.

Just wait till next Summer for full suspension

link   
a reply to: trollz

I wonder who has to pay for the weekly tests, the employer or the employee.
(I have no idea how much they actually cost)

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Remember when the same Joe Biden claimed last year that there wont be a forced mandatory? Looks like he and his admin lied.

It's not a lie if you can't remember that you ever said it.

link   

23YR old takes the vaccine, complains of head aches for 4 days after the shot, collapses at work, not see her since

hopefully shes ok

ill keep you updated

link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

hopefully shes ok

ill keep you updated

Did they take her away in an ambulance?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is terrible. But I work to pay my bills. No job, I lose everything. But if I have to lose my job over it, I will. A lot of places are begging for workers. Not enough people want to work. This is going to really hurt businesses too when they lose even more workers over this.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Biden hasn't spoken yet. But I have heard the federal workers are to get the jab and there will be no weekly testing.

Boy if this is true the proverbial poop is going to hit the fan.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The entire thing turns my stomach. 29 years on this job, doesn't look like I am gonna make 30.
They are suppressing information on those with antibodies.
They are suppressing information on any thing that may treat this virus, other than their Cash Cow Vaxx.
Anyone who looks you in the eye and says they don't see anything strange about this entire situation is completely and totally brainwashed.

Sickening!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Here's the video for when someone inevitably comes along to defend Biden, saying he never said that.

a reply to: loam

Reddit? Well there's your problem...
edit on 9/9/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

We all must stand our ground.
Do not give in to this.
Let them fire us.
This is it....the precipice
What will humanity choose?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What if companies refuse to comply what can the feds do to them?
edit on 9-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is another kick in the balls….

Businesses that don’t comply with the order could face “substantial fines” up to nearly $14,000 per violation, an official told Forbes.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
What if companies refuse to comply what can the feds do to them?

See my last post

link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Oh, and don't forget it isn't the mark of the beast. It is just that we want everyone to have it in order to buy, sell, work, recieve medical care, travel, or participate in society.

Totally not the mark of the beast though.

How is it we are not seeing a massive resistance to this?

It is quickly coming to the point of massive christian persecution. Not of the luke warm or even the cold. Since both will take the mark and have been spit out. It is only those with enough conviction in their faith to refuse this mark. This small group of true Christian's will now be persecuted.

So what are we to do? Those of us who refuse this mark.

Well we were told to head for the wilderness and become self sufficient. Idk about you but I moved to a very rural state with a low population density. I have begun storing dried foods and growing a garden.

I own my home outright and am willing to sell all my possessions load up my truck and hide out on BLM indefinitely if needed.

Many will make excuses many will wait until it is too late, but a few, a tiny remnant will remain faithful and refuse the mark at all cost to the very end.

Search your heart and meditate on his word. Let his holy spirit guide you and lean not on the wisdom of men or this world. You have a hard decision to make, as do we all.

link   

But I was told for years that Trump was the fascist.

Are you saying actions mean more than words???

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Furthermore, if an employee's vaccine or booster shot is over 8 months old, the company will pay a substantial fine to the US treasury.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join