It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden mandates all employers with 100+ employees to require Covid vaccinations

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: donscorpio

Thank you, but I was only referring to the casual way you described getting a buddy to sign an exemption card.

I have only heard that type of thing (not specific to covid) personally from government workers and UAW/Teamsters. Very common attitude in these places.

Your professional experience will be radically different from someone like db, who has good private employer.

Is why I NEVER hire a former government worker in I.T.

Won't even consider it.

Spent 20 years trying before realizing that former government workers are just incompatible in my organization. Not a single one out of at least 100 attempts made it to their 1 year anniversary.

Resumes never even get looked at now.

No UAW or Teamster has ever applied.

I thought I could guess what type of employer you had just based on that one comment.

Got curious, so asked, and you confirmed.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Wrong, who told you that BS? You just can't get any thing remotely correct when YOU analyze America. We have clear proof you have no proof.

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: chr0naut

He just said it's not about freedom. WTF.

The USA is a country that maintains strong control over its citizens via financial and legal means. Probably more so that any other country in the world.

It is clear that the poor in America do not have the legal recourse available to the rich.

It is clear that 'the government' can get away with doing things that are illegal for common citizens, without fear of repercussions. A prime example of this is the Iran/Contra affiar where the then President Reagan, and his vice President George Bush were deeply implicated in arming and funding terrorists (Hezbollah) and supporting the illegal drugs trade in the US (the 'Crack coc aine' epidemic that was being used to 'top-up' funding to the Contras). Although a number of small-fry in the scandal were found guilty, they were ALL pardoned by George Bush when he came to office as POTUS. This is just one instance where entrenched money and power has gotten away with crime. There are many such instances.

In the US, more people, in total numbers, are incarcerated than in any other country. Also, as a percentage of total population, more people are incarcerated in the US than in any other country. And those values aren't more by a small degree, they are significant multiples of the next worst country's statistics. Yet at the same time, the crime rate in the USA is about average for any country. WTF are all those people imprisoned for, then? If that doesn't scream tyranny, I don't know what does?

Clearly, the USA has not had even a moderate level of individual freedom, at least on a national and systematic basis, for decades.

There were people convicted of those crimes, in courts of law which evaluated the evidence, and it was reported, world-wide, quite publicly, so it all actually happened.

President Bush also gave pardons to everyone previously convicted in those court proceedings.

Bush pardons Iran-Contra felons, Dec. 24, 1992 - Politico

You denial is actually supportive of my argument, that the political situation in the USA is such that it deceives its citizens about simple and unarguable facts, and that the powerful and wealthy get away with crime, to the extent where the citizens believe that the culpable have been exonerated.

edit on 11/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut that’s not just America, more of a global pandemic, if you will

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sunday, September 12, 2021

SAYS THE NATION's TOP DOCTOR..

U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy says the Biden administration will "monitor" to ensure no one abuses COVID-19 vaccine exemptions.

President Biden last week announced a mandate that required any company with at least 100 employees to mandate its workforce. The only way to avoid the mandate is to claim an exemption on either religious or medical grounds.

Some critics argue that the exemptions allow for simple abuse, but Murthy insists the administration will ensure that does not happen.

"Unfortunately, as a country, we have experience in dealing with exemptions, but we've got to be vigilant there and make sure that people are using them, you know, in the spirit that they're intended and not abusing them or asking for exemptions when they don't apply," Murthy told CNN’s "State of the Union." "That's an area that we continue to monitor in the days and weeks ahead."
www.foxnews.com...

The Top Medical Doctor, whose incompetence allowed 10 members from his own family to die from Covid-19!

Get out of my face, Murthy.

(ATS owner(s): Can we have a middle-finger emoticon?)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Joe Biden has already ABUSED the exemptions they want to illegally employ. "We will make sure nobody but us abuses those exemptions"

Last month Biden and Psaki both agreed/declared that the federal government has no authority and no role in issuing pandemic mandates PERIOD.

Flip flopping, waffles, hypocrites all
they won't be happy till they make you crawl
Biden's on a mission from the PRC
Pfizer, Moderna oh son of a B

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
So far, 90% of everything the Biden Administration has done, has made life in America incrementally worse.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
So far, 90% of everything the Biden Administration has done, has made life in America incrementally worse.

Yes. He's trying to top each new day with things that cause even more shock and suffering than the day before as well.

He has far over stepped his authority.

Not sure what to even think at this point. It has gone far beyond any nightmare that any American can envision at this point. The high level of tyranny is very real and a big threat to future generations.

Biden's criminality has to be dealt with.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some good news:
No more COVID-19 lockdowns, UK health minister suggests:
news.trust.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Some good news:
news.trust.org...

Additional good news. No vaccine mandate for the USA!

Series of brief clips of Joe Biden and Admin Officials promising NO VACCINE MANDATE.

Here: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Some good news:
news.trust.org...

Series of brief clips of Joe Biden and Admin Officials promising NO VACCINE MANDATE.

Found this photo on your bird net link

WTF is joe doing to the Trump hat girl with his right hand!?

Please let this nightmare end soon.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Some good news:
news.trust.org...

Fantastic video on your bird link!

Has all the key biden players, and joe himself swearing that there will be no mandates.

So which version of joe, nancy, kamala, and fauxi should we believe?

The ones that repeatedly said there will be no mandates?

On video.

Or the ones that just proclaimed mandates?

Also on video.

I highly recommend the brief video in your post for everyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well there’s a government mandate for all Fed employees and contractors, November 22 for some and December 8th for the rest.

My question is how is the government going to prove that a contractor was vaccinated other than a vaccine card so easily counterfeited?

Due to hippa laws, they can’t just call Walgreens or Walmart or where ever to verify.

So how does this make the people that actually got the jab feel when they know, but have no proof that their workmates have a fake vaccine card?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

My question is how is the government going to prove that a contractor was vaccinated other than a vaccine card so easily counterfeited?

Enter the Vax passport... coming soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Well there’s a government mandate for all Fed employees and contractors, November 22 for some and December 8th for the rest.

Due to hippa laws, they can’t just call Walgreens or Walmart or where ever to verify.

So how does this make the people that actually got the jab feel when they know, but have no proof that their workmates have a fake vaccine card?

Those are some good reasons to conclude this whole thing could be all bulls#t 😃

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It does. My wife works for JetBlue Remotely. They told her to show vax proof by 12/8 or she is gone. I work for a tech company based in NY remotely in FL and I am just waiting for them to say you have to.

The government has no basis to do this. This is just a push to get everyone vaxxed. This will go to the SCOTUS buy by that time millions will be out of work.

Just like 85 million voted for Biden you cannot tell me 75% of the country is already vaxxed.

This is all about money. You want to work and not get vaxxed then your already high as premium will be doubled. As a father with 3 kids and wife I already pay over 12k a year in health care and we need it for some special issues.

F'k Brandon. Buttplug gets to stay home for 2 months and play house while we cannot find needed goods on shelves.

This is all a new manufactured crisis.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Since the vaccine mandate is not a rule of law, just make up a vaccine confirmation that looks like whatever is being accepted.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

HIPPA does not apply here. HHS already stated that. HIPPA protects the employer more than you. It is more about transfer of records when changing employment, protecting conditions you may have and your personal information like name and address.

The ACA started the tracking with putting the cost of your healthcare on you W2. They already know everything about you.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

HIPPA does not apply here. HHS already stated that. HIPPA protects the employer more than you. It is more about transfer of records when changing employment, protecting conditions you may have and your personal information like name and address.

The ACA started the tracking with putting the cost of your healthcare on you W2. They already know everything about you.

I know. But reading the laws today, it’s still says the employer cannot call Walgreens to see if you even got the jab. Walgreens will tell your employer that they cannot share that information with you, because, 1. It’s against Hippa, 2. They don’t know who is in the other line. And 3. They don’t want to get sued.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Strange double post, 12 hours later.
edit on 16-10-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join