It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden mandates all employers with 100+ employees to require Covid vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

President Joe Biden will instruct all employers with more than 100 workers to force their staff to get vaccinated or submit to weekly Covid-19 tests, the Associated Press reported. Companies refusing will face stiff fines.

The White House cannot normally compel private companies to force drugs or testing on their employees, but the Biden administration’s order will be given through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which will issue a rule
www.rt.com...

Well, here we go. It begins. Biden is mandating that all employers with more than 100 employees require those employees to get vaccinated or get a weekly test.
If you say you've been vaccinated, are employers legally able to verify? What counts as a weekly test?
edit on 9/9/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Remember when the same Joe Biden claimed last year that there wont be a forced mandatory? Looks like he and his admin lied.

Its all about control not about your health. This kind of crap is going to hurt the Economy.

Never mind if these mRNA vaxs can cause serious side effects or a long term side effects pain that continue even long after vaccination.

This is why the FDA approved the mRNA vaxs so they can push the forced mandatory vaxs mandates....

And say "Look the FDA approved so why dont you just take it?"

They have alot of convincing to do before the MSM can just say its FDA approved or its safe.
The MSM are still going in with the nonsense that the heart inflammations are rare. Which it isnt. Many of such side effects arent reported as they should.
edit on 9-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Whatever we do, do NOT fake vax cards. Unless you remove the CDC emblem from the top right corner and replace it with Starfleet Academy or something.

Also, wait until you are fired, don't quit a job voluntarily. This way you can collect unemployment.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
#&#%#%# $#%## #%#%#!!! and #%#%!! all the way #%#%%%#%!!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My employer announced yesterday they would raise HI premiums for those of us who refused to take the shot. They said they are working with another company around verifying if we have had vaccines.

Unreal the requirement on the private sector. The Empire is now fully in control. As a dad and husband who supports a family of four this worries me. Not sure what to do but we will not take the shot!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
HIPPA protects your privacy 100%. I know because I worked in a HIPPA environment for a long time. Unfortunately, none of the laws in this country work against anything the government wants to do to us, so it does not matter.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welp... This is authoritarian cuckery

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

President Joe Biden will instruct all employers with more than 100 workers to force their staff to get vaccinated or submit to weekly Covid-19 tests, the Associated Press reported. Companies refusing will face stiff fines.

The White House cannot normally compel private companies to force drugs or testing on their employees, but the Biden administration’s order will be given through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which will issue a rule
www.rt.com...

Well, here we go. It begins. Biden is mandating that all employers with more than 100 employees require those employees to get vaccinated or get a weekly test.
If you say you've been vaccinated, are employers legally able to verify? What counts as a weekly test?

What doesn't make sense with this?
For me, it is the fact that businesses with less than 100 employees are not exempt from OSHA regulations.
So OSHA is going to selectively put a mandate on a business that has 101 employees, but not on a business that has 100?
Could this mean layoffs for some employees of businesses that have slightly over 100 employees, just to avoid the mandate?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Good luck enforcing this on remote workers. Then again I have been considering going independent in my consulting efforts, maybe this is the push I needed.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Maybe its not Biden making decisions its his handlers whoever they are right?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I dont think this vax mandate rules would apply to remote workers. If it is this will and this kind of push is likely going to crush, hurt the economy.

Is this what they wanted from the start? if the lockdowns haven't crushed the economy this will.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I knew this was going to happen for a long time. Eventually healthy unvaccinated Americans will be rounded up and shipped off to concentration camps. This is a culling of the Human race. Wake up folks. This is just the beginning. They are in a hurry now, because they know the injections will be doing what they were designed to do, and the death rate will ramp up dramatically this winter. IT WILL BE THE INJECTED THAT DIE, BUT THE GOVERNMENTS WILL TELL YOU THE OPPOSITE. We will begin to see the pro vaccine people on here disappear, one by one.

link   
a reply to: MPoling

non compliance agaisnt the govt measures by everyone in the country seems ideal and protests agaisnt MSM. Would be even ideal for they are the ones who are spreading and pushing vax mandates for months, weeks.

link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yeah sure, but at this point, who cares? We can't seem to do anything about it either way. They are all puppets. Who knows who really pulls the strings. Some reptile in a palace in Arabia? Doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Who is going to bend over and just take this?

+4 more 
link   

"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
-C. S. Lewis

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Things will get worse before they better as we get closer to the truth they seem to get nervous and desperate. I doubt the camps part will happen.

But this cant last forever.

They are pushing these booster shots without a long term study onto everyone. And lying how safe they are.

link   
Looking at Reddit posts and elsewhere on the subject... overwhelming cheering for the move.

Stick a fork in it. I see little chance of this country maintaining its presumed principles of individual liberty.

The collectivist seem to have won. It's all downhill from here.

Welcome to the New World Order.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well, certainly happy I work were I do.
My boss says screw him.
Was going to look at possibly another job, but now is definitely not a good time, unless that owner feels the same.

Can't wait for the lawsuits.

We need businesses to stand up to this cluster f of an administration.
edit on 9-9-2021 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
This could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Who is going to bend over and just take this?

Apparently, most people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join