It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal employees and contractors - vaccine mandate just announced by Psaki

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
She was obviously trying to prepare folks in her presser today. She announced there will be mandates for all Federal employees and contractors to have a vaccine. I would guess this is going to be a good bit larger than that subset and will be announced by Biden in his 5 PM EST speech.

To all those that said this would never happen.....[SNIP]. Anyone that voted for this joke of an administration should hide their faces.....oh wait....most already do.

Psaki seemed almost disgusted when she said 80 million people had not been vaccinated and then reiterated the lie that the unvaccinated are causing this.

The Democrats are causing this....nobody else. If something ever comes out about these vaccines having any major issues, I would definitely NOT want to be seen as a supporter of this administration.

This is going to get really ugly really fast....similar to Australia if I had to guess. I'd assume this is the real reason for putting the fencing back up around the capitol....has something to do with what Biden will announce today.

Source

President Biden is expected to sign an executive order Thursday that will require all federal workers and contractors that do business with the federal government to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

A source familiar with the White House’s plans told Fox News that the mandate would extend to all federal workers and to millions of contractors that do work with the federal government, the nation's largest employer.

edit on 9/9/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 9.9.2021 by Zarniwoop because: edited - language

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Seems they have a real push to get everyone vaccinated — BEFORE we truly understand the ramifications of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
All those in blue states...you should get out now while you can still cross state lines freely. May sound crazy and like a joke, but so did vaccine mandates and passports a few months ago. This is absolutely insane to me.

I also think it is a lot more than 80 million people that have not gotten the jab. This administration fudges numbers all the time, from the Americans they left in Afghanistan to budget spending, etc. And people just keep voting for this trash. The trash needs taking out before the US becomes a dump.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
All these major governments around the world trying to implement the same controls, and people still deny the NWO and the DEEP STATE.

And the agenda.

To all you Biden supporters I promise this will not turn out well for any of us.

You will be under the same control vaccinated or not.
edit on 9-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Irony abound since one other thread points out the White Staff appears to lack the very same mandate. How the heck does that compute.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Seems they have a real push to get everyone vaccinated — BEFORE we truly understand the ramifications of them.

Exactly.....nothing about this should make anyone feel better about getting a vaccine. It should make people scared. It is now going to be mandated. People will lose their jobs and livelihood.

I will be very interested to see what FL does on this. Hopefully they cut Biden off at the knees as they have done many times previously.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Irony abound since one other thread points out the White Staff appears to lack the very same mandate. How the heck does that compute.

More like lies and hypocrisy abound with this administration and anyone involved with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So Iose my job in 75 days. Whats next I lose my SSDI check cause i am not vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness

So Iose my job in 75 days. Whats next I lose my SSDI check cause i am not vaccinated?

I would say that is highly likely.

I believe this even extends to ANY employee of a contractor for Federal anything....not just those that work in a Federal position, everyone that works for that company.
edit on 9/9/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Then your health care ... see OZ. then your drivers license home owners insurance, bank loans, credit cards

And then you will have to take any vaccine they decide they want to give you EVER
edit on 9-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

More like lies and hypocrisy abound with this administration and anyone involved with it.

See, I knew we would eventually agree on something.

Talk about highlight class separation. Why would they even think they could get away with something that didnt apply to them. I say that rhetorically, as we all know what they are capable of.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

See, I knew we would eventually agree on something.

Talk about highlight class separation. Why would they even think they could get away with something that didnt apply to them. I say that rhetorically, as we all know what they are capable of.

I don't know that this won't override that previous order.....I think it will apply to all after the EO is signed.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What type of mandate was signed last month by Biden, a dry run?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Exactly.....nothing about this should make anyone feel better about getting a vaccine. It should make people scared. It is now going to be mandated. People will lose their jobs and livelihood.

I will be very interested to see what FL does on this. Hopefully they cut Biden off at the knees as they have done many times previously.

I wish to go on record that I oppose any and all vaccine mandates. Im vaxxed, early on, due to age and comorbids, but have no intention of taking a third booster, nor do I support this coercion in any way. This has gone so much farther than I ever imagined.

Back during my days of federal employment, there was one year they strongly encouraged everyone to get a flu vax and had a group vaccination event. Who knew a decade ago they were setting ‘normalcy’? This one-off event was under Obama admin.
edit on 9/9/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It seems whenever we are getting closer to the truth of what happened last year or so. They are getting desperate and desperate to force vax onto everyone else but not themselves i doubt Psaki, WH admin had being vaxed at all.

I would be opposing such mandates.

Do you see now why they FDA rushed approved the Pfizer vax? it was so they can push the mandates.
edit on 9-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This kind of push and force is going to crush the economy.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I am Still waiting to Hear about the LEGAL Ramifications of Such a " Mandate " . Seems the SCOTUS is Avoiding this Issue on Purpose .........

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this in. The Biden Administration outright lies, but that is to be expected of liberals/Democrats.

They go by the rules of Nazi, Goebel: If you tell a lie big enough and long enough people will believe it. So now they will deny they ever promised no vaccine mandates; then no vaccine passports for the US.

Like their lie about leaving no Americans behind.
Like their lie about how Biden got "elected"

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
This kind of push and force is going to crush the economy.

Watching my crypto very often these days lol

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Then your health care ... see OZ. then your drivers license home owners insurance, bank loans, credit cards

And then you will have to take any vaccine they decide they want to give you EVER

So then it's come...The Mark.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join