It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Nurse testifies vaccinated patients filling hospitals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

How would that have any effect on my cardiologists answer to my question about his personal observation?

I have no idea if it does or does not.

(That was my poorly made point)

But am suspicious, since joe is obviously trying to hide the data.

And don't know how far it goes.

Do hospitals just list every patient as unvaxxed now?

Don't like people questioning such things?

Tell joe to stop behaving like a fascist and give us honest data.

So I can stop calling hospitals to debunk the ridiculous democrat propaganda fiction being presented as news every day.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Joe has sweet f all to do with our data.

edit on 12-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

How would that have any effect on my cardiologists answer to my question about his personal observation?

So I can stop calling hospitals to debunk the ridiculous democrat propaganda fiction being presented as news every day.

I certainly dont believe in this admin. For numerous reasons.

I also dont believe the other extreme aboutnpopulation culling and alllll gonnnna die in 3 years, if vaxed.

So, left with the insane amount of BS on the internet mixed with some obvious truth and plenty of information Ive no background to evaluate. So I ask someone that does have the education, experience and currently on the front fighting this thing. Thats my answer, YMMV.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I wonder why would that be ? most drugs on the markets have a safety type of thing. If anything goes wrong the drug gets banned or recalled. Something is odd with this.

Oh no no. That's a nice thought but it is far from accurate, really far, in another galaxy far off. Have you ever heard of Darvon or Darvocet?

The public interest group Public Citizen petitioned the FDA to ban the drug in 1978 and again in 2006. The latter petition caused the FDA to take the matter to an expert advisory committee, which in July 2009 voted 14-12 to ban the drug. But the FDA overruled the panel, instead asking Darvon/Darvocet maker Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals Inc. to conduct studies of the drug's effects on the heart. The results of those studies led to the FDA ban.

I was lucky enough to get permanently damaged by darvon in 1996. 18 years after it was known to cause heart problems.

I haven't watched cable TV in 7 or 8 years. But when I did. It was always full of commercials about defective drugs, devices, medical implants. Just recently the FDA approved a alzheimer's drug which has no real data to show it helps. ABC NEWS

And of course no one saw the opioid problem coming lol. Purdue pharma walks away with billions and immunity.
Newsweek

Are they lying about covid numbers? I wouldn't put it past them. In fact I would say it is a high probability.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Uknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Joe has sweet f all to do with our data.

How would I know that?

Or anyone else?

That's what happens when a fascist starts manipulating data in a free country.

Everything then becomes unbelievable.

Is at least half of the reason many folks aren't ready to get jab yet.

Because joe went fascist, and publicly declared that he ordered manipulation of data (not tracking vaxxed cases).

If the reported data actually happens to be fairly accurate, joe just shot himself in foot again.

Meaning joe just intentionally harmed millions of Americans with his continued fascist tactics.

Because democrats gave everyone another very good reason to disbelieve every 'report' as more propaganda.

We used to laugh at russian leaders for doing EXACTLY what joe did.

This is the consequence.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I certainly dont believe in this admin. For numerous reasons.

I also dont believe the other extreme aboutnpopulation culling and alllll gonnnna die in 3 years, if vaxed.

So, left with the insane amount of BS on the internet mixed with some obvious truth and plenty of information Ive no background to evaluate. So I ask someone that does have the education, experience and currently on the front fighting this thing. Thats my answer, YMMV.

I am doing mostly the same things, for mostly the same reasons.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
OP I work in one of the largest Midwest hospitals systems and I can tell you that is absolutely NOT the case in any of our 15 hospitals. Yes there are some patients who have been vaccinated that are in our ICU units still. We are still seeing just over 90% of those in our ICU's as being unvaccinated.

How do you know that is the truth though?

You do know they now consider anyone that they can't verify as 'unvaxxed', right? And what is to prevent them from just lying about it, to support the narrative?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It depends on the vaccination rate of the general area, and how recent the vaccinations were.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join