It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Nurse testifies vaccinated patients filling hospitals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
We have boots on the ground. I just wanted to get to the truth to see exactly what is going on in the hospitals with this pandemic. This should put your minds to rest. With all the hysteria. We want to know the facts about what is going on. Not what we want to know. What is actually happening and what you should expect.

If you support Biden I want you to be safe. Get your gene altering vaccines. Check into a hospital at your 1st convenience at any signs of trouble. They will test you and if positive you go into the Covid-19 area of the hospital to get your special treatment. Even if symptom free.

Whistleblower! Nurse DESTROYS Delta Narrative, VACCINATED Patients Are The Ones Filling Hospitals

If your a Trump supporter you should just use something like the protocol below. Instead of the mRNA vaccines. And stay clear of the hospitals at any cost.

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
I know this is anecdotal, but my son came home last night from his high school marching band practice with a story.
His new band director has been out of school for the last two weeks. Turns out he and his wife both contracted Covid.
He has been very sick and his wife is currently hospitalized.

They are both fully vaccinated.

Remember being told that if you are fully vaccinated, you won't get as sick or need to be hospitalized?

edit on b000000302021-09-09T07:59:31-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 09 Sep 2021 07:59:31 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Purely anecdotal, but in the small town where I live many but not all the people I know who are sick have had the shot.

In the interview with the nurse, it does not surprise me that she had no knowledge at all of the many failures of the PCR test.

I know 5 people now who have died after taking the shot. 4 hours for one, 3 or 4 months for the others.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

This is a bit off topic but, feel it's relevant.

I am in and out of hospitals daily while working. The local hospitals are all having problems with "too many patients." My wife works for a home health agency. Her clients are saying they got a letter telling them, "hospitals are filling up with unvaccinated covid patients."

Here's what I see and know about this. Hospitals are indeed full or near capacity. That's due in part to the nurse to bed ratio. There is already nurses and other staff resigning from the hospitals. This is due to vaccine mandates going into effect at the end of the month.

My wife employer also has to follow the mandates. Apparently they will only have 3 aides to care for people in 2 counties due to it. She lucked out and one of her clients is a private pay. They are hiring her on direct for double her pay. They'll even be saving money.

Back to the hospitals being near capacity. We took a patient to one last Friday. He most likely had arterial blockage to his heart and intestines. Hospitals ER was so full, we had to put him in a wheelchair and take him to the waiting room. Curious as to why it was so busy, I asked a nurse. Her exact words were, "half the ER beds have admitted patients. There have been a bunch of staff that resigned already, and there's not enough staff on the floors to handle the patients."

So now the news and letters being sent to people in poor health say it's due to covid patients filling the hospital.

edit on 9-9-2021 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Obligatory "Bitchute again". Now that is out of the way...

First, she did not "testify" anything. She provided some anecdotal comments from her perspective.

lol, lets dive in more;

Red Flag 1 - she says "I have not seen a chart with the words Delta Variant on it"..... Wow for a nurse she must be very ignorant. The Delta variant is describes relative to other variants as B.1.617.2. The fact that she doesnt see the words delta variant is laughable.
CDC LINK

The Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351, B.1.351.2, B.1.351.3), Delta (B.1.617.2, AY.1, AY.2, AY.3), and Gamma (P.1, P.1.1, P.1.2) variants circulating in the United States are classified as variants of concern.

Red Flag 2 - Paraphrasing, "the majority of the patients in the hospital are vaccine injured people". She then goes on to say "when I or the family notice that they have recently had a vaccination, that It is completely ignored". This is hysterical, she has made the diagnosis herself, not a doctor and is claiming that these people are injured by the vaccine.

Red Flag 3 - She says 50% of the staff at her hospital will refuse the vaccine when mandated. Also ridiculous and hard to believe, but could be possible. I would worry to go to that facility for treatment.

She honestly sounds like a hospital receptionist that spends too much time on Bitchute.

Instead of relying on Bitchute video's and since you are so confident, why not take a stroll down to your local hospital and go "investigate" yourself. See if they have Covid safety measures in place, see how seriously they are taking it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I know this is anecdotal, but my son came home last night from his high school marching band practice with a story.
His new band director has been out of school for the last two weeks. Turns out he and his wife both contracted Covid.
He has been very sick and his wife is currently hospitalized.

They are both fully vaccinated.

Remember being told that if you are fully vaccinated, you won't get as sick or need to be hospitalized?

But also, the science changes.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Purely anecdotal, but in the small town where I live many but not all the people I know who are sick have had the shot.

In the interview with the nurse, it does not surprise me that she had no knowledge at all of the many failures of the PCR test.

I know 5 people now who have died after taking the shot. 4 hours for one, 3 or 4 months for the others.

Yes, I am not surprised either that she was not familiar with any latest medical information on things Covid related. She sounds completely ignorant.

Either you are liar or natural selection did what it needed to.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Remember the last five years before covid there was a doctor, nurse and hospital bed shortage?

www.healio.com...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

funnylax.com...
edit on 9-9-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Well, you can't find such info on youtube, twitter, or other so called services that let you post videos.

When the boots step on you every time you speak up, you find a different way to speak.

ugh.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Oftentimes for some individuals, the truth is so offensive the mind won't admit it.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Yes, I am not surprised either that she was not familiar with any latest medical information on things Covid related. She sounds completely ignorant.

Either you are liar or natural selection did what it needed to.

You sound like a real smart guy. Just do as your leader Joe Biden says and you will be safe.

Thanks, nice of you to say. Biden is not my leader, he can go pound salt for all I care. I would rather challenge you and the garbage you post. It is threads like this that muddy the water for people with legitimate vaccination/covid concerns. If you are in fact sincere, you are doing more harm to your cause then you might think.

I certainly hope that both of us and everyone on this forum is able to stay safe.

edit on 9-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Well, you can't find such info on youtube, twitter, or other so called services that let you post videos.

When the boots step on you every time you speak up, you find a different way to speak.

ugh.

I find that people are incredibly lazy. It is easy to watch videos, on what ever platform and then to share it. Why not do a little more extra work and find strong information to support wild claims. A bitchute video in mind does not make the cut. Do you think that bitchute and this presenter in particular are a good source of information? Please put your name and reputation behind this or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I find his posts to be most informative, but I understand this entire Covid Official Narrative is a damn lie. Some people don't understand that.

Some people with vested interests defend the damn lie. The exact reasons for that are unknown to me. It could be pure ignorance or something else.

Dr. Smith seems to be on the right side of the issues. We've been duped by criminal elements within the government, including FDA and CDC.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: jtrenthacker

I find his posts to be most informative, but I understand this entire Covid Official Narrative is a damn lie. Some people don't understand that.

Some people with vested interests defend the damn lie. The exact reasons for that are unknown to me. It could be pure ignorance or something else.

Dr. Smith seems to be on the right side of the issues. We've been duped by criminal elements within the government, including FDA and CDC.

Sure.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don’t know what to believe. But those that think the vaccine is keep people out of the hospitals. Please cite the data that shows what age group the vaccine is most effective for. List what age group the vaccine is least effective at keeping out of the hospital. It seems like it would be easy data to obtain if people were referring to actual reliable and accurately weighted studies on who is and who is not being hospitalized because of covid….

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I find his posts to be most informative,

I find a menu at a restaurant informative, but I dont assume that the whole world only eats the meals listed.

I think its more about challenging our respective opinions/perspective in a respectful discourse to hopefully come to the truth. But, when one sides refuses to participate in that discourse and just drop a pile and state it as fact, we achieve nothing.

You are entitled to your opinion. In my opinion, Doctor Smith regularly posts these poor quality pieces, often from a singular questionable source, that he provides little to not value to the group of individuals that wish to raise concerns about Covid or vaccines.

edit on 9-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In Japan, all Covid patients are brought to the top floor of the hospitals. Little or no info is available on the numbers. MIM's Street Talk is silent on this matter. Wife does get some info, like ... not so busy, or more people are being treated at home.

Got to rely on NHK daily Covid reports.

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join