It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of aliens in the skies over Nuremberg in 1561

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
On the morning of April 4, 1561, according to the Nuremberg Newsletter, an epic aerial battle between alien spaceships took place over the glorious city of Nuremberg.

On the morning between 4:00 and 5:00 on April 14, 1561, a terrible vision appeared. It was observed in the city of Nuremberg by many men and women. First, two blood-red arcs appeared in the middle of the sky, similar in shape to the moon in the last quarter. A bloody color was visible in the sun from above and below, there was a large matte black ball and many other balls, lined up in three lines of four, and some were separate.

Between these balls were several blood-red crosses, between which were red ribbons that swayed like a reed. Between them were two large rods and several small ones, and inside the small and large rods there were three, four or more balls.

They all started to fight each other. The balls, which were closer to the sun, flew towards those that were on both sides. Then the balls, which stood outside the sun in large and small rods, flew towards the sun. The balls flew back and forth and fought each other mercilessly for an hour. Then, when the sun was shining brightly, they were tired to such an extent that they fell to the ground burning with terrible smoke. After all this, something like a huge black spearhead appeared in the sky, its point pointing to the west.

God alone knows what that means. Although we have watched one after another many signs from heaven sent by the Almighty Lord to cause repentance in us, unfortunately we are so ungrateful that we do not pay attention to such lofty signs and miracles. Or we talk about them with derision, and as a result, God can send us terrible punishment as punishment for our ingratitude.

A God-fearing person will not ignore these signs, but will take them to heart, as a warning from the merciful Father in heaven, he will correct his life and pray to God that He will take away his anger, including the punishment that we deserve so that we and our children can continue. live. God bless us.
Hans Glaser, Nuremberg.

Hans Glaser is a real historical character who was in Nuremberg something of a chronicler and journalist. He regularly issued such information sheets with descriptions of various significant events in the life of the city.

Whether this phenomenon was an alien battle or an unusual atmospheric phenomenon is still unknown and is the subject of much controversy.

Perhaps it was just such an atmospheric phenomenon as a "false sun".

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's important to know that such stories have been going around before and after that incident. There is a theory that something like this might have happened sometime and it got reused. Like our modern Ziegensauger, it's know in English as Cuppacabra. Or Bigfoot. If you read a lot of these stories, the similarities are often too striking.

I can read that old language, we keep it alive in our family and teach it to every generation. There are actually two versions of that old language as it changed over time.

About Hans Glaser. It's not proven that he was there when it happened. He was well known back then and often hired to do graphical interpretation of certain events. Like Kings weddings and similar. I highly doubt he was there when it happened, I rather think he was instructed and tried to bring it all down into one graphical construct.

It's also evident if you look at other old drawings from Nürnberg, the picture you see does not represent how the city looked back then. I inherited a bit of research material about this, my conclusion is that the depiction is, well it is not fake.

I could go on for pages about Glaser and other similar transcripts, even sharing the same sentence structure but with different words that also have a slightly different meaning today.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here, I dug up a similar case, Basel, Swiss.
Striking similarities

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You'd think there would be some shot down craft with bodies written about if it was some sky battle

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Hans Glaser, the artist who made this woodcut, was a real person who actually did woodcuts and this engraving actually refers to the time and place from where the evidence of the reality of these events came. All things considered, the case seems to have taken place.

It is not difficult to find information about Glaser, and a fairly complete gallery of his works can be seen here

I draw your attention to the fact that woodcuts of the 15th century, a kind of "posters", were the predecessors of our modern newspapers, but in fact it would be more correct to say that they are the predecessors of the current "Enquirer", because they contained strange news and even cruel, and they had no problem lying to sell a few more copies. Nearly a quarter of these woodcuts contain descriptions of astronomical phenomena such as the aurora, which are interpreted as divine omens, which I believe was intended to sell as many prints as possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

There are old engravings that clearly show the effect of a "false sun".

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I believe what they actually saw was one of the WW2 bombing raids. The AA bursts and the German fighters attacking the bombers. Nuremberg was pummelled and I don’t think it’s beyond physics that they actually witnessed this.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yes I know all that, why I wrote he was kind of famous for depicting public events.

A little side info, these woodcarvings, especially with such mystic topics, had religious endings, reminding the people about the way of god. Yes indeed it was used as a tool to influence the reader.

It's also very interesting how in so many cultures, these heavenly fights are depicted. That makes it hard to tell if it is a cultural thing that grew, or not. However we say there is a true core to every legend.

My personal opinion is that, if you read Glasers woodcut, that this was not happening over the course of a single day. Like I wrote, the wood carving does not depict the historical state of the city. Prominent buildings are missing, other things do not add up. Clearly things were compiled into this woodcarving that were not happening at the same time. That's why I wrote one has to be carful trying to pull out information from the carving.

Who knows when or if such an event happened and who knows what has been added or forgotten or mistaken over time. Or, like your theory, it was just a sun dog probably.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
I believe what they actually saw was one of the WW2 bombing raids. The AA bursts and the German fighters attacking the bombers. Nuremberg was pummelled and I don’t think it’s beyond physics that they actually witnessed this.

In 1561?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

WW2 in 1561?

Or are you entertaining an idea about WW2 orbs and timetravel?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

My assumption that this is the "false sun" effect is also subject to doubt. At the latitude of Nuremberg on April 14, the sun does not rise between 4 and 5 am, but after 5 am. Although the sun is present on the engraving.
By the way, there is no "northern lights" in these latitudes either.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
What stood out to me, and repeats in other carvings is that the fight seemed to be stationary in space. It's often written that whatever was going on, or not, would descend slowly to the horizon.

This can only be east horizon.

I live in south Germany

edit on 9.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yes. Exactly. A flash forward if you will. Heavy bombers looked a lot like crosses in the sky. AA bursts a lots like circles. Any more of a stretch than considering it an alien battle? a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Any more of a stretch than considering it an alien battle?

It actually is. We can't say for sure that we are alone. We know how life can evolve and we know it's possible on different planets, transpermia theory, plenty of things to support it on a level or two.

But we don't know how to navigate the fabric of time. If time is the constant application of physical laws and the input on it, thus making us experience change and in combination with our memory as events in a chronic order, a lot of predetermined, unchangeable outcomes had to happen at that moment in time to even be able to experience the right kind of future, to compare it with bombers from WW2.

I am not advocating it was an alien battle but it's far more realistic than everyone there having a mind-timetravel to WW2, almost 300 years later, like a whole bunch of people. If we base our claims on the wood carving.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your comment caused me to search the interweb which turned up this - which has some similarities with the woodcut.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

This print shows October 5, 1591. Maybe the northern lights are possible at this time. But on April 4 - I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don’t think it is. There have been numerous examples of people walking into brief episodes of the past and of people seeing the future. The woodcut and the descriptions fit pretty well with an attempt to render something outside of their experience.

I would love it to have been aliens, but TWO opposing alien forces battling it out over Nuremberg is a stretch in my opinion. Especially so when that same place experiences something similar 4 centuries later.

However, if you could show me evidence of the craft that supposedly crashed in the Black Forest as a result of the battle, and that the Nazi’s supposedly recovered, then I’ll reconsider.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

My assumption that this is the "false sun" effect is also subject to doubt. At the latitude of Nuremberg on April 14, the sun does not rise between 4 and 5 am, but after 5 am. Although the sun is present on the engraving.

I found a sunrise calculator: gml.noaa.gov...

Entering the Latitude/Longitude for Nurembrg manually it gave the following results for April 14th 1561:

edit on 9/9/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder
Great find!
This is about Nürnberg too, with the same false depiction about the city. A prominent church is missing. Dated 1591.

The text contains the same "blood red moon" and it happened around thirty to midnight. A flash of light that lighted up the nightsky, a fire like object dropping down and impacting. Ends with religious text pleading to god.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

However, if you could show me evidence of the craft that supposedly crashed in the Black Forest as a result of the battle, and that the Nazi’s supposedly recovered, then I’ll reconsider.

For that you have to know that the Black Forrest is in Baden (south west in south Germany) and the Nürnberg is in north Bavaria (north east in south Germany). Complete opposite borders.

Also who says that these orbs from WW2 were connected to a UFO? I get it you read some things about "Blacksun", Thule and probably channeling but that is not a fact. So I was never writing about the blackforest UFO or any of that. Be aware it's you that made this connection so I have zero interest in digging up something about this for you, to dispute an idea you had, not I.

edit on 9.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join