It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny stuff coming out of China their State Dept is telling Biden to stick it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yep, on Japanese tv a few minutes ago. Their State Dept. is basically telling Biden to stick it. DON"T try to get involved in our internal affairs.
Actually, very tough talk coming out of the lady's mouth. By the sound of it, China isn't going to put up with any BS coming out from the gang in DC.

I mentioned earlier that if you have a business ( necessary type of manufacturing ) get the hell out of China. Japan has been encouraging some of its businesses to leave China.

Also, this hasn't happen yet, but we won't know about it. It's when China airlifts American military hardware out of Afghan, then what?

Really , we got wimps at the top brass in the Pentagon and now China knows it.

Thanks Biden for your dictatorship of pleasing the demoralization of the military.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Their State Dept. is basically telling Biden to stick it. DON"T try to get involved in our internal affairs.

Actually, very tough talk coming out of the lady's mouth.

By the sound of it, China isn't going to put up with any BS coming out from the gang in DC.

Really , we got wimps at the top brass in the Pentagon and now China knows it.

Thanks Biden for your dictatorship of pleasing the demoralization of the military.

Like you said, China doesn't have to worry about ANY challenges, altercations, or insults, from the dysfunctioning Biden administration.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I hope the Biden or those at the WH press conference that ask questions read this.

China now is quite brazen about talking about the ineptness of the gang in DC.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
All Biden has to say is we'll hunt you down 不不不

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden is working for China, but he probably doesn't remember making the agreement.

Not one nation on the planet is afraid of pudding Joe, and the USA has lost all credibility by allowing this farce to continue.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden is working for China, but he probably doesn't remember making the agreement.

Not one nation on the planet is afraid of pudding Joe, and the USA has lost all credibility by allowing this farce to continue.

Sadly you are right the US is even being trolled by the Taliban. They are holding a national day of independence on 9/11. They invited Russia, China, and Iran to celebrate. How bad has it gotten when you have Afghanistan trolling you?
edit on 9/9/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Biden at his next media conference : "The Chinese have nothing but good things to say about me and the US government. They have not said a bad word about anything."

See if he doesn't...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think he has used that line on his car keys for about thirty years now.

China needs to get some mean Tweets.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: xuenchen

I think he has used that line on his car keys for about thirty years now.

China needs to get some mean Tweets.

"Listen fat, ..."
"WHAT RU SAY BIDEN?"
"I was just talking to my chinese delivery boy, Chung Fat..."

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'm just waiting to see what fun we have to look forward to this weekend... 20th anniversary of 9/11 and we just handed the people we held responsible for the event 100 billion dollars in our own equipment.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Heck we've been working with the ones that carried it out from day one. How many of the hijackers were Saudi nationals? Yet the entire time we've been buddy buddy with them.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Even Soros & Co is warning people to pull out of China

I smell an attempt on Taiwan imminent

E-8c Joints Stars (Target Attack) acquiring targets in the south china sea as we speak

The CCP is gonna get fked up if it even dares to attempt it lol

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What we have to worry about is keeping his demented fingers off of the nuclear hot button.

new topics

top topics

join